Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen - New Art Guide + Kaz's Introduction

[DE]Syncrasis

Hello, Tenno!

As you may know, I have been a big fan of Warframe for several years, and I'm excited to announce that I've joined the wonderful team here at DE as a weapons/cosmetics artist! I've also taken on a big role with TennoGen coordinating your submitted files behind the scenes and making sure they work in the engine. [DE]Taylor will be working with me to communicate with TennoGen creators.

Please take a look at the new art guide, it has a lot of info about basic art tips to refer to while creating. It's a supplement to the existing guide and is available as a pinned thread here as well as on the main guide page.

I'm also working on making sure all the downloadable files contain everything they should, and I will be adding Equinox and Nidus to the list. Stay tuned and keep up the great work! 

DRINK MORE TEA 

-kaz

10 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Congratulations! But now that you're officially DE, do DE still allow you to submit a new tennogen?

Nope! The TennoGen program exists for players. The Incubus Loki collaboration with Volkovyi was my last piece for TennoGen.

I have become one with the hivemind!

28 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

@[DE]Syncrasis If it's actually okay to ask a sort interview question here;

May I ask if you ever thought you'd end up working with the team since you began playing?

Not at first. My work from 3 years ago was far from a good match for this game, both in style and skill level. But I found Warframe so inspiring that eventually there was nothing else I'd rather be doing, so I made sure to learn as much as I could and practice hard :) TennoGen helped a lot! And I'm still learning new things every day.

16 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

I'm also working on making sure all the downloadable files contain everything they should, and I will be adding Equinox and Nidus to the list. Stay tuned and keep up the great work! 

DRINK MORE TEA 

-kaz

Congrats Kaz.

"Adding Equinox and Nidus" - Not adding Titania?