Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fix for Hema broken research cost, no buff to the low mutagen sample droprate, no increase of max riven mod capacity.

1; they said it is as intended 2; You can buy riven mod slots with platinum...

6 hours ago, Urska said:

What suffering? wf pvp isnt hard, just take skill. very easy to get 15 points lol. AND its EPIC in the ship. easy the best thing ever. puts lil lighting arcs all around it that touchs random walls n all

"Very Easy".

15 matches, each between 8-10 minutes per match... Yeah, 120 to 150 minutes not easy. It's tedious. If I'm going to spend 2.5 hours doing something, I'd like to do something productive... like farming for Hema mutagen samples. 54 hours - 2.5 hours = 51.5 hours left!

Edited by Salenstormwing

Yeah no more PvP alerts please. I won all but 2 games in all of my participation this time around but I simply do not like the way PvP works in this game, it is too easy to predict where everyone spawns to get easy and cheap kills on them and the gameplay is often like a dance of lucky hits or outplaying them to get stuck in some way. Not a particularly interesting or fun gameplay experience in my personal opinion.

Update The Shadow Stalker dropouts please or just remove this thing from the game. Killing this thing in crucial moments and getting hundreds of "Molten Impact" sorts of Mods isn't really done. Hardly drops Dread or Hate BP even, and getting "War" and "Despair" Blueprint just became a dream, only thing this Shadow Stalker is now is like a joke. Seriously, if necessary make it more hard to be killed, but do make the War and Despair BP available. If necessary put a special hour when killing it may result a drop of War or Despair BP, but do sth with this annoying bug please

18 hours ago, Pegasy said:

Any chance of making puzzle in lor and decryption in jv less boring? Its a game about space ninjas that sit around for 5 minutes doing nothing in jv and 1 - ∞ in lor puzzle... Not very fun where most of the game you parkour all over the place and can keep moving. 

Maybe something along the lines of having to parkor across a map segment while your allies do the same hitting buttons to open up the various paths needed for your squad to progress. Same idea, just with a mobile variant to it.

You also accidentally added the Prisma Machete to the Mobile App (It's not datamining if you put it there yourself >:D)

Can we expect a new/reworked stance for Machetes anytime soon? That spam attack looks so incredibly off, as you rightfully mentioned on a devstream lately

Just tried a mission for the first time after your Phase One upgrade, and whatever you did improved my performance, the game feels smoother and more optimized than before. also kind of looks a bit different in a prettier way, so thanks for the great work!

(Was an infested mission, those usually drop frames more than against any other faction.)

5 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Yeah no more PvP alerts please. I won all but 2 games in all of my participation this time around but I simply do not like the way PvP works in this game, it is too easy to predict where everyone spawns to get easy and cheap kills on them and the gameplay is often like a dance of lucky hits or outplaying them to get stuck in some way. Not a particularly interesting or fun gameplay experience in my personal opinion.

thats kind of unfair considering none of it is true in my experience. i find it easier to kill players during parkour than predicting random spawn points. much less getting cheap kills on invulnerable players (invuln on spawn). i think warframe PVP is a very unique playstyle and deserves further dev time.

Edited by ..atom..

2 hours ago, Geraion said:

Sell some of them then...there aren't that many decent weapons for rivens in the game...

Most people with a crap ton of Rivens are probably the ones in trade chat trying to sell their "epic" "god tier" Rivens for some ridiculous price.

14 hours ago, ..atom.. said:

honestly just shortening the timer on the JV decryption part would be an easy and much appreciated fix. to me that's the worst part of this game seriously. make it 1/4 of what it takes now and we can stomach the stupid lazy timer better. please.

I love the raids, its just those parts of them that are booring, In the last 30 days i have done 125 law of retributions (76 normal, 49 nightmare), mostly to push for better times because its a fun goal but also because I enjoy the coordination required in trials. Being stuck on a pad? Not as much.