The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

Hmm. Honestly, Taxon's not bad. The shield function loses usefulness quick since shields are still a flimsy defense, so that function sees relevance only in low level content - which is appropriate for newer players - but its Artax weapon scales nicely as a cc. A little something for both ends of the spectrum, so all in all a nice addition to the game.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ash continually performing Bladestorm finishers when attempting to melee after casting the ability as Client. 

This kinda suks :P I used to luv Akkad just spamming Bladestorm Melees after executing a bunch of enemies. It was great fun :P

DE pls revert

Update The Shadow Stalker dropouts please or just remove this thing from the game. Killing this thing in crucial moments and getting hundreds of "Molten Impact" sorts of Mods isn't really done. Hardly drops Dread or Hate BP even, and getting "War" and "Despair" Blueprint just became a dream, only thing this Shadow Stalker is now is like a joke. Seriously, if necessary make it more hard to be killed, but do make the War and Despair BP available. If necessary put a special hour when killing it may result a drop of War or Despair BP, but do sth with this annoying bug please

8 hours ago, TennoHack said:

Let's not forget now that the only thing that the Carrier is good for anymore is ammo

I disagree.  Not having to bother shooting containers is awesome.

Also, I've used my Braton Prime alot just because I like the sound of it.  New braton sound isn't bad... just not as good as the old sound.  I guess I'll need to cram in some more BP time before the change hits the prime version.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Braton, Lato, and Paris have also received newly remastered sounds as a major change to the way weapon firing sounds work. These remastered sound changes will come in a future update for their Prime versions.

• Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”

YES

when i pull off a shot with my LEX

i FEEL the gun.

that SOUND SEETHES with power and THUD and BANG

it souunds gguuud through my subwoofers 

when i hold down the trigger on a full auto gun 

i should have an aural eargasm

not only the Functionality of teh gun itself

but just the SOUND it makes should MAKE you FEEL like John Rambo

4df3cda45fb593fc93884e1f67ad28a1.gif

where you hold that trigger and just start YEAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH untill all you hear is clickclickclickclick of an empty weapon.

GO farther. add in the CHINKS of the empty shell casings bouncing off the walls and floors and themselves.

its the combination of all the LITTLE things that bring the scene together  

1 hour ago, DoomFruit said:

The hema mutagen sample cost bug still hasn't been fixed yet.

It's not a bug, they want people in a Moon clan to farm for 500,000 mutagen samples, which means 500 mutagen samples per person (although DE assumes everyone is active AND contributing, which is never the case).

They've said during a stream or two and here on the forums that they don't want all Clan-researched gear to be "easy".

It's still hell. DE pls. ;-;

Edited by War
I left off 2 zeroes, my bad