Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Oh, ouch. Hopefully you force-closed the game before leaving the Arsenal -- that resets all the changes you made in the arsenal next time you launch.

As soon as you enter the skins menu it's unequipped, but as long as you don't apply the change you keep the classic skin. It's still stupid.

In my opinion  all Prime warframes should be able to use the classic body skins, since we can already use the classic helmets. Same goes for weapons.
As much as I like Braton Prime, I always preferred the original look (and the for-plat skins are dark as heck) and with the update? Dang.
Why those skins can't be an automatic option for Primes, I don't know.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”

Awesome! I'm am happy to hear this...or I will be really happy to hear this hehe. I know many have asked for this (including myself:) and to see it being worked on is great news. Thanks for the update!

Just now, LoopStricken said:

As soon as you enter the skins menu it's unequipped, but as long as you don't apply the change you keep the classic skin. It's still stupid.

In my opinion  all Prime warframes should be able to use the classic body skins, since we can already use the classic helmets. Same goes for weapons.
As much as I like Braton Prime, I always preferred the original look (and the for-plat skins are dark as heck) and with the update? Dang.
Why those skins can't be an automatic option for Primes, I don't know.

I would take it a step further and request that option for all variant weapons. For instance, Tetra has really nice chrome PBR, but it's absent on the comparatively cheap looking Prisma Tetra.

But I've been saying that for a long time.

1 minute ago, That1Cactus said:

I wish that the Legacy models were purchasable skins for those of us who love the old models (including Ogris, Ignis, Burston and all the ones in this update)

You guys are sitting on a platinum gold mine if you did that.

there still are conclave skins, and the forest one

3 minutes ago, TapeKiller said:

there still are conclave skins, and the forest one

THere's a world of difference between the (let's get this right) original model PBR'd Braton, and the Forest Camo skin for it. To say the difference is like night and day would not be an exaggeraton considering how chuffing dark the Forest Camo skin is.

Edited by LoopStricken

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint, and if the Blueprint has unlimited uses. Unlimited use Blueprints also now have a yellow tinted icon background:

this right here is a major QOL change IMO, thanks DE

1 hour ago, Pegasy said:

Banshee Prime when? :D

This.  500x this.  Should've taken precedence over Valkyr Prime anyway, and not just because of some perceived fan-made order, but just because she needs a rework and Prime = Rework.  Valkyr already got her rework before her prime so there was zero reason *cough*cash*gough*grab*cough* to prime her first.

And before anyone tries to argue: Yes, she does need a rework.  Disagree if you want, but better people have likely already tried to convince me she's all just sunshine and bunnies as-is, and they've all failed.

Edited by chuckdm

1 hour ago, Jackviator said:

Still no fix for the Lotus lying to us in Kuva Siphon missions. Those things don't even have a tutorial, we don't need SpaceMom feeding us misinformation to boot.

...Anyhow, thanks for the hotfix as always :clem: those starter weapons look much better now. Nice to see you guys polishing the new player experience. :)

You should also drop a link to your topic when you leave this message. It's a valuable piece of feedback and they need to see it.