Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Excalibur and Limbo having a duplicate skin to equip.

If this makes it so that Excalibur Prime can't use the base skin, I will be very, very unhappy. I thought I'd finally gained a PBR'd option for Cal that wasn't an Adidas tracksuit and as a consequence, had started to play him more.

Let's have a look.

Edit: Aaaaand yep, it's gone. And I'm annoyed.

cOELeoK.png?1

Oh yeah, looking good!

Er8tm5J.png?1

Aaaaand it's gone.

Edited by LoopStricken

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Braton, Lato, and Paris have also received newly remastered sounds as a major change to the way weapon firing sounds work. These remastered sound changes will come in a future update for their Prime versions.

Vandal please ?

Great, a new Sentinel that I can start building, love the look of it and the idea of an ice beam weapon for it, hope the stats are decent as well. I will probably return to Carrier Prime simply because of the improved health & armor (and it's also cute), but appreciate the new sentinel design, purpose and weapon, and hey, maybe a primed version later on could have that much desired tankiness.
And thank you so much for the foundry QoL upgrade, to be able to see right there how many blueprints you have makes life so much more easier as you don't have to go through the long route of checking in the inventory for such details, nice to have them right there where they're relevant.

Oh, but please reconsider your stance on the Hema again.
The new Braton and the rest look nice, but I liked the old model and sound as well, so hopefully you'll consider bringing back the old models for this and Burston as optional skins, could be alert type skins as well.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

6 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

If this makes it so that Excalibur Prime can't use the base skin, I will be very, very unhappy. I thought I'd finally gained a PBR'd option for Cal that wasn't an Adidas tracksuit and as a consequence, had started to play him more.

It's still there -- Operation Undercover Excal Prime is a go!

c68c5f719e21cd88fd7dc66930e733b0.jpg

Im still getting the bug where i fall get knocked off the map then when i respawn i cant use any of my abilities nor go operator mode. tried using the unstuck and tried falling again to reset but it didnt work. also maybe make it so the Kuva guardian jumping slam or dash doesnt instantly 1 hit a 8k Kavat, they deal ridiculous damage and require a tedious work to deal with, not to mention the Operator energy regeneration lacking after dealing with them, not enough energy to deal with the floating kuva blood. Also why is it that i cant tag ( use of "[ ]") old Vandal weapons like the braton and lato?

3 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

It's still there until you unequip it, then it's lost forever. Much like the old Alabaster skin.

Oh, ouch. Hopefully you force-closed the game before leaving the Arsenal -- that resets all the changes you made in the arsenal next time you launch.

41 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Still no fix anything from this list:

Hide contents
  • Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5k9oha/bugopen_letter_to_de_bugs_you_may_not_have_noticed/

Thanks for your time!

+1 to Minimap reset issue, I can't stand it, but not as much as the random resizing of the chatbox! I swear the chatbox didn't resize itself like this a year ago.

Not really a fan of the Nocturne skins. They look bland and poorly made imho, just a white base model with a pattern on it, and a gradient.
I find hilarious that they updated the skins of the old weapons (and even the model for the braton) to make them look better (even if there really weren't needed, while stuff like the rhino base model and helmets look not so great, especially when paired with the prime models), but then came out with a skin such as the Nocturne one.

Welp.

so very much liking the new sound effects on the starters, but getting me to look at the Braton again reminded me of a long term complaint, why do the Vandal/Prime versions have less ammo capacity than every other assault rifle, (350/375 respectively) even the Mk-1 and normal Bratons have the standard 540 max, heck even the Latron and Grinlock, have 540 max and they are not even automatic rifles