Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Perhaps Taxon will not replace the Mastery Rank 23 player's beloved Carrier

maybe if you buffed other companions like people have been asking (wyrm prime is STILL objectively worse then wyrm) then maybe we would have a reason to use anything else!

I haven't gotten around to check out all of the new shinies in game, but I noticed that you can't buy built Taxon with plats at the market.  I think that's a smart decision so newer players won't accidentally buy it with plat.  I'm also really glad that blueprint is free upon completing the first junction and the materials required are easily found on Mercury and Earth and the cost to build is only 15000 credit..  The decisions made regarding Taxon really does show that DE wants to improve the new player experience. :thumbup:

I hope Howl of the Kubrow will be looked at again later in the context of new player experience because I think that quest isn't suitable for new players, considering how resource heavy maintaining pets are.

Edited by xiaodenden

3 hours ago, TapeKiller said:

there still are conclave skins, and the forest one

I'm talking about without the skins. I'm talking about their original non-skinned versions. I want to have the legacy models without having to use the forest, conclave, dotd, or other skins.
I would buy so much plat just to be able to have the legacy models WITHOUT having to use alternative skins.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint, and if the Blueprint has unlimited uses. Unlimited use Blueprints also now have a yellow tinted icon background: HxeT6R3.jpg 

When the text goes from white to black as the mouse passes over the grey bar, the black text is rather blurry, and I do not remember ever noticing a blurring before.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”

Nice.

Less pew pew, more boom boom please.

Moving from Boltor to Boltor Prime (and some other primes) is a massive disappointment, which could hopefully be fixed with this.

3 hours ago, Legion216 said:

Nope, they released riven mods specifically to relegate that job to RNG.

Actually, the starter weapons aren't meant to be used except near the beginning of the game. There's no reason to buff them, because you are supposed to replace them with better versions as soon as you can.

8 minutes ago, VirtualViolet said:

Actually, the starter weapons aren't meant to be used except near the beginning of the game. There's no reason to buff them, because you are supposed to replace them with better versions as soon as you can.

I know I know

that was my cynicism kicking in for a brief moment there

Consider rerolling trinity back to the previous bless build state, nobody picks her anymore, and the role she had is currently missing from the game. Evo is almost useless we have zenurik, and if heal is needed then Oberon can deal damage and crowd control too.

1. An editable tag on warframe's config types would be really handy in order to remember all these different builds.

2. A hud sprint icon, we press toggle too much just to make sure it's enabled (it's already auto-turning off very often, so it's hard to track).

Ty, keep on releasing new content.

Edited by R31N
a few improvement suggestions