The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all the people who want to sell Maiming Strike now.

Askell91

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Charliecrj said:

If this is one of those stalker drops get ready for sadness. The price isnt going down because the drop rate is like 1/100 and you'll fight him 5 times at most.

True.  The odds for one person getting that mod aren't that great.

However, if there are a million people, two million, or five million people that try five, ten, or twenty times, then we're talking good numbers.  And I'd wager a good percentage of those already have that mod so that means the newly rewarded ones are going into the market.

Me, I lucked out.  Saw a dude wanting to buy one for 800 and I had three.  Sold the other two for over 1k each a couple weeks ago since I never used it.  Just in time.

32 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

You're forgetting the drop chance and rate at which people crazy for maiming will kill violence. If it was that easy it wouldn't be this expensive to begin with.

Except Violence will not come... but most of the peoples still don't k now about that xd.

10 hours ago, Askell91 said:

Try to sell for 1k+ now :'D muhaha

98b39048fbc02c5453b8f50ce55ce9f35e9f96bd

I wouldn't be too hopeful there fella. Even if violence comes, the drop chance is really low. Don't expect trade chat to drop. Always refer to war frame market to buy new primes and rare mods. The prices are usually fare because they are contested.

I was lucky to buy a fully ranked one from a seller on wfm for 75p :)