The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for Baro to reschedule his time to 9 am SATURDAY to 9 am MONDAY

(PSN)LeBlingKing

1 hour ago, Acersecomic said:

So you're telling me you can't catch Baro in the 48 hours he stays around? Though man, tough.

It can be very THOUGH for some of us, u can't always just crawl to ur PC whenever u please, there's a thing called life some of us have. 

Though. 

2 minutes ago, NPC said:

It can be very THOUGH for some of us, u can't always just crawl to ur PC whenever u please, there's a thing called life some of us have. 

Though. 

That's unfortunate, but Angst is going to be dead soon and started yesterday. Should everyone complain how they couldn't get to their computers for the event?

No, because times events are timed events for a reason. If you couldn't make it due to personal conflicts, that sucks, it really does. But then that means that reward (or sale or whatever it happens to be) wasn't for you. That's the nature of the world. If you cannot get to your PC once in 48 hours, it is no fault of DE. Your life obviously prevents you from putting in the required time for this part of the game. It's like that with lots of free to play games. The only thing you can do is either make time, or accept it.

Just now, Azlen said:

That's unfortunate, but Angst is going to be dead soon and started yesterday. Should everyone complain how they couldn't get to their computers for the event?

No, because times events are timed events for a reason. If you couldn't make it due to personal conflicts, that sucks, it really does. But then that means that reward (or sale or whatever it happens to be) wasn't for you. That's the nature of the world. If you cannot get to your PC once in 48 hours, it is no fault of DE. Your life obviously prevents you from putting in the required time for this part of the game. It's like that with lots of free to play games. The only thing you can do is either make time, or accept it.

Do not misinterpret my post, I was just saying how some people can't log in for the entire weekend. 

I do not want baro's arrival and departure to be changed, it's my own fault if I can't get to him. 

14 minutes ago, NPC said:

Do not misinterpret my post, I was just saying how some people can't log in for the entire weekend. 

I do not want baro's arrival and departure to be changed, it's my own fault if I can't get to him. 

Apologies then!

Not sure why there was a change in the first place, but then again, not sure why the change bothers players anyway.    You have two weeks to farm before he arrives.   A few hours difference shouldn't mean much if anything.    As long as you can log on during the few days he is here, shouldn't be an issue.   Two weeks prep time should be plenty.   

37 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

From what I understand, Baro came early this week so that DE could check out the effect of their new relay code while they were in the office.

I haven't heard anything about the changed times being permanent.

They said in the announcement thread that the time change was likely permanent...not sure how you managed to miss that.

9am Friday to 9am Monday would make the most sense. We get half a weekend right now, if you don't work. If you do...well, rip. Luckily I'm off this weekend, but I do work some weekends and can't always log in on Friday or Saturday.

Edited by Cat__Nap

12 minutes ago, Cat__Nap said:

They said in the announcement thread that the time change was likely permanent...not sure how you managed to miss that.

Because I heard about the Baro time change on Prime Time, I hadn't read any announcement thread.

12 minutes ago, Cat__Nap said:

9am Friday to 9am Monday would make the most sense. We get half a weekend right now, if you don't work. If you do...well, rip. Luckily I'm off this weekend, but I do work some weekends and can't always log in on Friday or Saturday.

Time zones and all that, not everyone is on US/Canadian time.

With the new times Baro would be around from 2pm Friday to 2pm Sunday for me. Not terrible, but worse than the old times.

1 hour ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Because I heard about the Baro time change on Prime Time, I hadn't read any announcement thread.

Time zones and all that, not everyone is on US/Canadian time.

With the new times Baro would be around from 2pm Friday to 2pm Sunday for me. Not terrible, but worse than the old times.

Regardless of what time zone you're in, 9am EST Friday to 9am Monday would work better than what they have. That would encompass every time zone so it works for everyone, and works for those with hectic schedules. Right now we have pretty much just a single day to log in with the new times. 

Or, in your case, 2pm Friday to 2pm Monday if they changed it again to accommodate more people. I don't see how that's worse than it is with the current change.

9 minutes ago, Cat__Nap said:

Regardless of what time zone you're in, 9am EST Friday to 9am Monday would work better than what they have. That would encompass every time zone so it works for everyone, and works for those with hectic schedules. Right now we have pretty much just a single day to log in with the new times. 

Or, in your case, 2pm Friday to 2pm Monday if they changed it again to accommodate more people. I don't see how that's worse than it is with the current change.

Midday GMT Friday to Midday GMT Monday would be the best option, as everyone would then have the whole weekend regardless of where in the world they live (daylight savings time notwithstanding).

5 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

What about remembering when Baro's coming, then farming up in the days beforehand so you only need 5 minutes with him over the 48 hours he's available? That's what I do, anyway.

It also comes down to if you don't have the time to farm during the weekdays (family , work and life). So you might have some free time on the weekend before hand but you might not have enough to get the new items you don't have.

So they have to try to farm more while he is there that weekend. So a Friday 9 am ET to Monday 9 AM ET. Would provide enough time depending on your weekend to lock yourself away at night and farm especially the good old Sunday nights.😊

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers