Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Beat the Final Boss of Warframe

(PSN)rowansprite

His name?

Image result for warframe rng

So backstory:

This week has been a complete roller coaster of emotions in regards to sorties.

About a week ago, I did the sorties and ended up getting 2k endo. This is on console, mind, so we didn't have the Anasa sculpture quite yet. I was a tad bit salty, but it doesn't bother me too much because... well I can always use Endo for something. 

... a day or two later, I get literally the opposite: a legendary core. This is the first one I've ever had, so I was fairly excited (but I tried to keep myself reserved). Life in Warframe continues as normal then.

But that's not the end. Two days after that core, I get a riven. Honestly, these are what I'm doing the Sorties for, so I was actually very happy about that. It was not to be with this Riven, however. As I finish up the challenge and I'm waiting to get to the orbiter, I was very literally thinking to myself "What if it ends up being for the Dual Cestra?" It was for the Dual Cestra. And it has critical chance, flight speed, and negative ammo. ~n~'

Bad luck again. However, two days after THAT...

Another legendary core.

I put down my controller and just walked away for a bit after that. 

... So what stories do you have to share of beating the final boss, RNG?

I'm getting rivens like every other sortie I run. I wish we could transmute 4 rivens into an other riven. All I get are Paracyst and grinloks. I did get a twin rogga this morning but I'm always out of room. I really want to keep the ones for weak guns but I am realizing there is no point in trying. My 7 forma +455% damage riven  Kraken is still lame.  RNG is not a deity. Warframe is a godless cycle that takes no pity on our wants. Just keep running in the same circle for eternity. 

two things:

firstly, congratulations!

secondly:

7 hours ago, (PS4)rowansprite said:

"What if it ends up being for the Dual Cestra?" It was for the Dual Cestra. And it has critical chance, flight speed, and negative ammo. ~n~'

the hell's wrong with the Dual Cestra? Secura version are some of the best auto pistols in the game if you mod them right!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

two things:

firstly, congratulations!

secondly:

the hell's wrong with the Dual Cestra? Secura version are some of the best auto pistols in the game if you mod them right!

Don't care how good they are, I just don't like 'em! I had the regular version for a while, and while I DO enjoy laser weapons, they looked too much like mixer machines. Two Grakata is where it's at now.

1 minute ago, (PS4)rowansprite said:

Don't care how good they are, I just don't like 'em! I had the regular version for a while, and while I DO enjoy laser weapons, they looked too much like mixer machines. Two Grakata is where it's at now.

ah, an appearance thing. well who knows, maybe we'll get a skin for them, or maybe the Corpus will make some newer, even better laser pistols. can't blame you liking Twin Grakatas though.

Dudes....less salt.

All that really should be said is

Congrats!!!!!

You owned the Final Boss. 

Yes it will have its revenge. 

But you did the right thing...go online and share your glory. 

You give hope for the rest of us. 

If you could, post a pic. 

I want to see what a fresh Legendary Core looks like. 

Rather, just live through your glory. 

Hail a defeated RNG.