The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

primed intensify

(PSN)UncrossedRelic

Wolud we be able to get primed intensify? I know it probably not even created and players say it would ruin the game but I don't see how considering a max intensify is only 30% power strength blind rage is 99%  but cost efficiency and transient fortitude 55% power strength and takes away duration. I think a prime intensify at max with 75% power strength would be of more valuable than blind rage cause and transient fortitude your lose a little power strength but you don't have to sacrifice efficiency or duration nither would a maxed primed intensify at 75% power strength would be in the boundry of the game I assume but I don't know nither do I claim to. This post is nothing more than an idea and thoughts if I'm wrong o well I'll just take what I get and make the most of it. Thank you for all the work creations that yall have done and for your time reading this post.

Your Fan

UncrossedRelic of shinnigami tenno

No yall arnt following what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I would like to use a power that just as good blind rage or transient fortitude but dosnt take away duration or power efficiency. For example my ash build and frost both use a transient fortitude if there was an primed intensify I could swapped it out have the same power strength and not lose any duration. Understand now what I'm saying?

51 minutes ago, (PS4)UncrossedRelic said:

Want to use a power strength mod that's just as good as blind rage or transient fortitude but dosnt take away duration or power efficiency

Then those mods will just be junk since there's a better version. Then that's another reason to not visit the derelict for those raining mutagen samples. :awkward:

• Like 1

Even at 55%, it would utterly destroy Transient Fortitude and Energy Conversion. Thus making them worthless.
Since it doesn't require any quirks or sacrifices.

Hence Prime Intensify and Primed Streamline (the other elephant in the room) will never appear.
Too much for next to no cost. Yeah it cost 1.5m creds and a lot of endo, but who doesn't have those ? 

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

equinox needs a buff or a primed intens because after lvl 25 his ult sucks. but then you get rev and you 1 shot lvl 80 and its basically the same thing, area damage although rev has more range and ability lasts just as long even with negative duration and efficiency.  

On 2017-02-18 at 7:32 AM, Acersecomic said:

What I'd like to see is a chance to go bellow 40% power. Give us more mods that reduce power but give something else in return. We only have Overextended which gives 60% range but cuts 60% power.

Power Donation aura.

As for OP's idea, not gonna happen. There's already Umbral and Precision Intensify, you also have Archon Shards for strength, we are not lacking in that department.

I would personally like to see more combinations of corrupted mods. Something like +duration -strength, +range -efficiency, +strength -range etc. Stuff like that would be fun and allow you to double stack a big bonus corrupted mods and dump 2 other stats. Maybe not another +range because that would be too strong, range is op.

Am 18.2.2017 um 01:57 schrieb (PSN)UncrossedRelic:

Wolud we be able to get primed intensify? I know it probably not even created and players say it would ruin the game but I don't see how considering a max intensify is only 30% power strength blind rage is 99%  but cost efficiency and transient fortitude 55% power strength and takes away duration. I think a prime intensify at max with 75% power strength would be of more valuable than blind rage cause and transient fortitude your lose a little power strength but you don't have to sacrifice efficiency or duration nither would a maxed primed intensify at 75% power strength would be in the boundry of the game I assume but I don't know nither do I claim to. This post is nothing more than an idea and thoughts if I'm wrong o well I'll just take what I get and make the most of it. Thank you for all the work creations that yall have done and for your time reading this post.

Your Fan

UncrossedRelic of shinnigami tenno

will probably only be 50% without Neg bonus.
Because Umbra Set with 2 mods has similar values. So I hardly believe that it will be 75%.
And would be time that Archon Mods make more sense. Because there are hardly any builds where they bring something.