Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Discovered How To Get 75% Platinum Tokens

BornWithTeeth

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Overall it is RNG but the chances increase the longer you have been away from the game and the more Plat you have in hand.

more plat = more chances to get a discount? that doesn't make any sense. In any case it should happen more often when you don't have plat.

Its has ALWAYS been like that.

If you dont log in for a long time: higher chances to get the discount.

If you dont buy plat for a long time: higher chances to get a discount.

I do the latter, and get the 75% off at least once every 2 weeks.

47 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

What you do is, you get pissed off with DE with for how they're handling clans, and go play something else for a few weeks. Then, you log in because a clanner asked you to check on something in the Dojo. Bam. 75% Plat token. It's almost as if......

Just dont play for three days bud.

54 minutes ago, eminiclam said:

more plat = more chances to get a discount? that doesn't make any sense. In any case it should happen more often when you don't have plat.

I don't know if that is necessarily true, but rather the more money you have spent in the past on plat increases your chances. They want to give the discount to people who are more likely to spend money on the game.

Personally, I think the way the Discounts are given is the wrong way to go about it.
They'd make more money if they gave out coupons more often, because it gives players a reason to spend money right away, instead of waiting a month and then returning. Just my thought.

Then again, it could be said that'd be a wrong way to go about it. But I just feel that if the 75% off was around a bit more often, they'd make more money than they are now, just because of the sheer amount money being spent.

$40 every other week is more than $40 a month.
Maybe I'm just being greedy... I dunno.

I don't use actual dollars to get plat anymore anyway.
I've transcended past that.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

What you do is, you get pissed off with DE with for how they're handling clans, and go play something else for a few weeks. Then, you log in because a clanner asked you to check on something in the Dojo. Bam. 75% Plat token. It's almost as if......

lols. yeah. if you purposfully skip days and log in every 3 days or something, the pseudo rng kicks in.