Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obligatory Baro salt thread

Wiz3rd

At this point is anyone really surprised when he brings something of little to no value? I'm seriously confused as to why they aren't exploring the mara/prisma weapon avenue in order to provide a steady stream of new content during these long waits for major patches. But thats just my 2 plat.

Edited by Skaleek

I mean, TECHNICALLY he updated his wares with a weapon not previously sold by him: The Vulkar Wraith.

And on Consoles he brought his Color Picker and Glyph, which are new to us.

So TECHNICALLY Yes on all platforms.

Though at the same time, I know this thread is just Satirical, and it's actually refreshing not to see a legit Salt thread for once on Baro.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Really?
He brings 4 primed mods and a weapon that isn't in the invasion system (vulkar wraith is only from the shadow debt event and hasn't been put into the invasion system last I was aware) and people still find a reason to be salty?

He's bringing relatively good stuff.  Especially for players who missed these prime mods or the event.

Just because its not new to 100% of people doesn't make it bad.

And anyways he is technically offering a "new" weapon as he hasn't offered the Vulkar Wraith in the past.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I mean, TECHNICALLY he updated his wares with a weapon not previously sold by him: The Vulkar Wraith.

I'm glad he brought his colors, I'm always wanting new ones. Have we gotten prime regen on console yet? I can't remember but I thought it came to PC before aklex relic?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

TECHNICALLY Vulkar Wraith is not a new weapon.
So while he has introduced a new way to acquire the weapon, he brought literally nothing new, that's my gripe.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kawai-Senpai said:

I'm glad he brought his colors, I'm always wanting new ones. Have we gotten prime regen on console yet? I can't remember but I thought it came to PC before aklex relic?

Yeah, we have it. It's on my Helios Prime, I should know XD

1 minute ago, Wiz3rd said:

TECHNICALLY Vulkar Wraith is not a new weapon.
So while he has introduced a new way to acquire the weapon, he brought literally nothing new, that's my gripe.

That's what I meant, it's new to Baro. I got it when Shadow Debt was here, I know it's not an actual new weapon. Nice that they're adding more past weapons to his inventory.

2 minutes ago, oxalispescaprae said:

I'm pretty sure DE selects his stock based on what the community wants (that explains the Vulkar W since tons of people begged for its comeback)

Very plausible. Still waiting on my Gorgon Wraith and Standard Snipetron to reappear. And the Machete to drop off Scorpions (I image that's how it would work, right? Gorgon on Gunners, Machete on Scorps?)

9 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

At this point is anyone really surprised when he brings something of little to no value? I'm seriously confused as to why they aren't exploring the mara/prisma weapon avenue in order to provide a steady stream of new content during these long waits for major patches. But thats just my 2 plat.

Yeah, I'd be satisfied with literally anything new.
Also, to all the people that don't seem to get the point:
I'm not ranting about the value of his wares.
The mods sure are good but from my perspective I have nothing to buy.

To be perfectly fair, he has a lot of stuff that players need to get (ex. primed pressure point) and pedestal prime. Pedestal prime is best prime. (also i was missing two of the primed mods at the bottom so thank god)

21 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Really?
He brings 4 primed mods and a weapon that isn't in the invasion system (vulkar wraith is only from the shadow debt event and hasn't been put into the invasion system last I was aware) and people still find a reason to be salty?

He's bringing relatively good stuff.  Especially for players who missed these prime mods or the event.

Just because its not new to 100% of people doesn't make it bad.

And anyways he is technically offering a "new" weapon as he hasn't offered the Vulkar Wraith in the past.

Nowhere did OP said Baros goods are bad.

And because Baro is offering the Vulkar Wraith the first time doens´t mean it´s new. 

Ofc his current goods are great for a lot of people, but Steve once said on a Devstream Baro will bring at least 1 new item every time and this is not the first time he has nothing new. And that is what causes the most salt. DE saying one thing and doing another.

Wow, I can finally get a Vulkar Wraith? I've been waiting over a year for that. I just started playing when Shadow Debt was live, so I wasn't able to participate. The first messages in my inbox are from Alad asking for help; silly me, I thought he was a good guy back then

My little clan and I have been playing just over a month...  so this is all new and exciting to us.  We have all been saving up ducats and credits.  Last time, we couldn't even get to Baro because he was on Pluto.  

Also looking forward to the incoming Dex stuff.  I am actually glad they aren't just going to hand it out at login.  We all actually still want to play the game! 

I do understand where you are coming from, to an extent...  I was a hardcore Destiny for years, so I know all about lack of new content.  Great gravy, Destiny sets the bar for that.  However, the amount of updates I have seen in my short time playing Warframe is incredible in comparison.  So, to the veterans... it could be so much worse.

This is a great game.  The most gaming fun I have had in a long time.