Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

What's wrong with the UI?

I keep seeing this without any context...

Have you logged in since the Octavia patch? It's kind of ludicrously obvious. Hence the spam in every hotfix thread, because it's stupid that the UI got changed in the first place. Though honestly, spamming it in every hotfix note isn't going to make DE go "Oh, right, that thing we totally forgot about because no one reminded us in the past 2 minutes, we should get to making that not suck." But still, frustration is real.

So apparently people are saying they are getting Octavias neuroptics, but it turns into a relic. So ODS is still bugged... great. Nice to know I wasted my time once again. At this point just give everyone the optics.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.5

Changes

• Nullifier shield drones can now take Critical damage - please note this was intended on release but turned out to not work properly. This should do the trick. 
  • Improved the FX of Octavia’s Metronome ability when running around.

Fixes

• Fixed Survival missions not giving out rewards past the 5 minutes.
  • Fixed being unable to progress in the Limbo Theorem quest due to the wrong mission type being used (Exterminate vs. proper Excavation). 
  • Fixed being unable to solve some Lua Spy puzzles.
  • Fixed enemies rotating to face targets while under the effects of Limbo’s Stasis ability.
  • Fixed Miter charged projectiles not having their proper Punch-Through.
  • Fixed incorrect Riven Mod stats when linked in Chat.
  • Fixed various translations errors. 

Thanks for the fixes....but where is the UI fixes?