The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your most hated enemy in game.

AzurePrower

Not including bosses such as junctions and assassination missions. But including death mark and syndicate encounters. Joke replies are welcome too I guess.

hqdefault.jpg

Nullifiers.

As rhino, I can be ploughing through waves of enemies. Then this one comes along to give me a big hug and molests my iron skin.

Edited by AzurePrower

Corpus Sapper Ospreys. Floor is lava and it one pretty much one-shots you at higher levels, not to mention the floors are sometimes so littered with sapper fields you can't even move anywhere. Also they appear a lot on ships where there are corridors so you end up stuck completely with no way of avoiding death.

its a tie between the crazy cat ladies that guard kuva siphons .their fire in bright areas is invisible when not on the ground. so the flame thrower burst seems to hit farther than it looks. kinda annoying when they are off screen

and the shot gun guys in the void on mot or marduk. they are common and hit to damn hard at close range. your just running along go around a corner and bam shields gone. they are the definition of artificial difficulty being op as hell and the nekros shadow version doesnt do as much damage as the enemy version. not saying they should be nerfed im not one of those guys but it can ruin a good run when there are a few of them in the chaos that sneak up on 2 people in the group because camping gets old some times

corpus tech in high level missions. I can hear the sound of the supra just thinking about it. Trinity blessed shatter shield mesa? lol! pew peww pewww pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  ded

for Grineer, it's Scorches without a doubt. shooting through walls with infinite Punchthrough, dealing more damage than a shotgun and twice as fast, you need only a second's exposure to them on any level and most frames will die. DE claims to have fixed their wall-glitching, but it's still happening in the Derelict. I've had them attack me when they're shooting the OPPOSITE WAY. Ignis buff made our flamethrowers good, but it made Scorches broken AF.

for Corpus, Techs all the way. Nullifiers are easy game even when grouped together, but you try sponging a few rounds from a Supra. another downside of a buff to an underpowered weapon of ours. they can two shot most frames at high levels and their fire rate is obviously very high. Supras are the ONLY corpus unit that can effectively kill me, and I see many people in pub squads get downed by them. Eximus ones are even worse, thank god they hardly ever appear.

for Infested, Ancient Healers. when they aren't reeling you in like a fish, they're making tough mobs even tougher. you have to play a little game of "where's Waldo the Ancient" in large groups of a dozen or so enemies, take them out and THEN you can focus o the rest of the mobs. they totally slow down gameplay and are a total pain in the A$$. biggest change I aks for with them is make it so they can only use the grapple hook once in a while: it's no fun being their Ping-Pong ball.

Either Hyekka Masters or Corpus Techs.  The former because for some reason I can't hit them for the life of me.  The latter because by the time I realize they're shooting me I'm already dead.  I wish they actually looked different from a standard crewman for this reason as opposed to just bigger and darker.  Would prefer less big dude, more power armor or super battle droid personally.

Honorable mention goes to stationary turrets.  They get the job done of suppressing me, but I hate that their health scales so that I have to put an absurb amount of damage into the higher level ones to disable them.  Pretty annoying.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

for Infested, Ancient Healers. when they aren't reeling you in like a fish, they're making tough mobs even tougher. you have to play a little game of "where's Waldo the Ancient" in large groups of a dozen or so enemies, take them out and THEN you can focus o the rest of the mobs. they totally slow down gameplay and are a total pain in the A$$. biggest change I aks for with them is make it so they can only use the grapple hook once in a while: it's no fun being their Ping-Pong ball.

that's why i always bring a rad weapon against infested hordes

and for me the worst are sapping osprey, unless i'm bringing my ignis to insta-destroy their mines