The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your most hated enemy in game.

AzurePrower

Napalms, they have higher health than all heavy grineer units while having the highest armor stats as well. Their napalm blasts are just pain. If the initial blast doesn't kill you instantly the fire procs usually do since they do such high dmg per tic when you're procced. Not to mention the aoe blast has such an insane high range.

For infested, Healers and disruptors win the cake, I hate having my Damage and CC tampered with, specially when its a mob of 20 enemies that I shoot a rocket into but somehow it does no damage because a healer was behind a wall.

For Grineer, Scorches, huge AoE with a pretty high DPS, whenever I see them in a group of enemies, I always prioritize killing them, even before bombards and heavy gunners.

Corpus, Definitely those Tech crewmen, if i let down my guard for one second I could get one shot by those S#&$ters.

Edited by Midrib

19 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

for Grineer, it's Scorches without a doubt. shooting through walls with infinite Punchthrough, dealing more damage than a shotgun and twice as fast, you need only a second's exposure to them on any level and most frames will die. DE claims to have fixed their wall-glitching, but it's still happening in the Derelict. I've had them attack me when they're shooting the OPPOSITE WAY. Ignis buff made our flamethrowers good, but it made Scorches broken AF.

for Corpus, Techs all the way. Nullifiers are easy game even when grouped together, but you try sponging a few rounds from a Supra. another downside of a buff to an underpowered weapon of ours. they can two shot most frames at high levels and their fire rate is obviously very high. Supras are the ONLY corpus unit that can effectively kill me, and I see many people in pub squads get downed by them. Eximus ones are even worse, thank god they hardly ever appear.

for Infested, Ancient Healers. when they aren't reeling you in like a fish, they're making tough mobs even tougher. you have to play a little game of "where's Waldo the Ancient" in large groups of a dozen or so enemies, take them out and THEN you can focus o the rest of the mobs. they totally slow down gameplay and are a total pain in the A$$. biggest change I aks for with them is make it so they can only use the grapple hook once in a while: it's no fun being their Ping-Pong ball.

10 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

the invisible instant death known as scorches in the derelict, hate them and how they never seem to actually get their range and punchthrough fixed  

Scorches have actually been fixed now. You only take damage if the actual flame hits you, and they only fire in short, slow-moving bursts.

As for me, it's Battalysts, and it's such an easy fix to make them less annoying: Remove the splash damage. Make it so that skillful dodging actually matters.

5 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

My  worst enemies in the game are the players who keep whining to nerf every thing 

Say what you will, balance is important.

Ever since they started to add more enemies the list has changed, but right now my most hated enemies are...

-Those cat-spamming ABOMINATIONS with their OP flamethrowers

-Rollers. It doesn't matter what the heck you do, if there is more than 2 and you didn't see them, prepare to get stunned for the next 20 seconds

-Those friggin' *insert insult here* that keep disarming you

-Everything that has a flamethrower or deals AoE damage in general

-My team

-New Loka

Any Grineer flame units, with their bugged flame throwers that have massive range and can apparently shoot through walls.  Honorary mention to every unit with essentially instant or surprise knockdown attacks - Scorpions and Ancients with their 100% accuracy surprise harpoons, and Moas which seem to be able to finish a stomp even when crowd controlled.  And sometimes even after they've apparently died.  And a special bonus prize for the Grineer soldiers with the riot shields who are mostly harmless unless they pin you in a corner.  At which point they'll spam their Shield Bash attack while everything else in range chuckles and then shoots you into confetti.

Edit:  And my experience is that Grineer flame units are still as bugged as ever.  I was playing Solo on the Derelict last night, and got killed, twice, by a Scorch that turned out to be two *rooms* away and apparently firing in the opposite direction.

Edited by EmberStar

Honestly, with the horrible balance and 'endless scaling issues'  in Warframe, I'm gonna say that most enemies are my most hated. As soon as you hit a certain level (sorties are great examples), you will get one-shot all. the. time. Which is not very healthy for a player's enjoyment. Seekers, Sapper Ospreys, Nullifiers, Techs, Napalms, Toxin Ancients, they are among the biggest offenders and all of them will ruin your day once they hit a certain level.

Though... Maybe also... Yeah, Ancient Healers. Screw them with their heat-seeking knockdown whips and their ridiculous auras.

1.  Toxin Spamming Ancients (commonly from New Loka)

2.  Flamethrower Greneer that sneak up on you.

3.  Helmet Nullifiers or w/e they are called.  I find them worse than bubble nulls.

4.  EVERYTHING in archwing interception missions when not using Amesha.  :laugh:

Dont you guys love being hooked by ancient into that damn poison cloud then proceeding to run from that said cloud only to be knocked back into that cloud by infested MOA then hooked again , then random mini army of parasitic pays a visit to drain your energy in miliseconds , then that MOA from before knocks you into 20 venomous ancients who uses your molested body as ping-pong ball. Also napalms and techs. F*** them.

1 hour ago, TheNextDecade said:

Shield Dargyns. These sonnovaguns are IMPOSSIBLE to destroy in solo without losing a life.

They aren't too bad if you have itzal a little bit leveled up.   Cosmic crush is a good way of either killing them, or crippling them.  Otherwise, shield hellions Dargyns are the worst.