Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Ayatan from sortie rewards

Nuerosion

Going on my 4th day in a row where i get something useless to me , Why even run sorties anymore if I just get these useless sculptures? If I want a sculpture ill help maroo , if i want endo I will go farm excavations. Seriously , remove this trash from the sortie rewards. :thumbdown::awkward:

Well, that's just your opinion, man. Some (I'll even bet a lot of) people really appreciate the Endo you can get from Sorties, and might even be their primary source for it. Because let's face it, Maroo's weekly mission to get an Ayatan from 1,3k-2,4k Endo is nothing compared to a daily chance to get 3,5k-4k Endo, and I'm pretty sure not a lot of people enjoy farming Hieracon constantly just for Endo.

I'd much rather prefer Focus Lenses be removed, because at least Endo is generally a constant need.

14 minutes ago, Nuerosion said:

Going on my 4th day in a row where i get something useless to me , Why even run sorties anymore if I just get these useless sculptures? If I want a sculpture ill help maroo , if i want endo I will go farm excavations. Seriously , remove this trash from the sortie rewards. :thumbdown::awkward:

How about No :crylaugh:

when you dont like the statue you can sell it for endo deal with it (RNG) Decides,  :thumbup::satisfied:

people complained to much about the 2k endo so Devs gave us an new item for that

I like those statues i dont care if i get 10 in an row :) they are nice decorations to have on the empty ship

25 minutes ago, Nuerosion said:

If you want Endo you are doing Rathuum, the fastest way to get Endo.

And to go on with your list.

• If I want Forma I am doing fissures
  • If I want potatoes I am waiting for gift of the lotus or other alerts/invasion
  • If I want tomatoes I am going to Simaris

Not much left then.

21 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I'd much rather prefer Focus Lenses be removed, because at least Endo is generally a constant need.

And I have more then enough Endo just laying around and yet so many weapons and Frames that have no greater lens equipped. I know Focus is more or less useless right now but that doesn´t hinder me to farm the focuspoints.

Just now, Shifted said:

And where would I obtain said lenses then?

Oh, only through the market?
Right...

But how about the regular lenses could be obtained in moon spy missions? ... Maybe there could make sense. (idk why are we still getting regular lenses from sorties when we can get the superlenses as a reward for doing the same.)

2 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

but these in particular, don't make sense due to them being available in significant quantities elsewhere already.
ergo they don't make sense to have. the availability of Forma and Exilus Adapters is very high already. things which don't have high availability or lump sum availability do make sense, significant additional sources of things that Players desire, but otherwise have little to no access to.

but Exilus Adapter or Forma? those don't fall into that category, while everything else in the Pool currently does.
and this being due to the former being available in a repeatable fashion even with a daily Bonus for a large sum of points to purchase them, and the latter being readily available in spades from Void Tears, as well as Orokin Moon, Grineer Forest Sabotage.

3 hours ago, Nuerosion said:

Seriously , remove this trash from the sortie rewards.

This is precisely the reason Ayatan sculptures are in sortie reward pool.  There has to be something that is of far lower value that has a higher chance of being obtained simply to dilute the drop tables.

At least it isn't as bad as straight endo we used to get, these are quite beautifully designed statues that can clutter our ship or be melted down for extra endo.  Don't get me wrong, I still groan in disgust when I get one, along with boosters, but not everyone agrees they are useless or trash.

They simply are not going to get rid of something when there are people who like them, and as I said, reward dilution.

6 hours ago, mrrobotto67 said:

But how about the regular lenses could be obtained in moon spy missions? ... Maybe there could make sense. (idk why are we still getting regular lenses from sorties when we can get the superlenses as a reward for doing the same.)

Sorties are a wide variety of missions which I prefer, but giving me only 1 option/mission to get lenses and then maybe a missiontype which I don´t like is in no way better then now.

Just now, Kuestenjung said:

Sorties are a wide variety of missions which I prefer, but giving me only 1 option/mission to get lenses and then maybe a missiontype which I don´t like is in no way better then now.

A mission type which you don't like. Ok you don't like it ... but it may work for people that do like spy missions on Lua. My point is they should give those regular lenses in other ways that are not sorties taking into account these series of missions can reward you an upgraded version of a lens. (And i know you didn't brought this up but i said moon there because it feels like the best place to put these lenses lorewise ... even if this game hasn't drown that much story and character development ...).

15 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, that's just your opinion, man. Some (I'll even bet a lot of) people really appreciate the Endo you can get from Sorties, and might even be their primary source for it. Because let's face it, Maroo's weekly mission to get an Ayatan from 1,3k-2,4k Endo is nothing compared to a daily chance to get 3,5k-4k Endo, and I'm pretty sure not a lot of people enjoy farming Hieracon constantly just for Endo.

Do Sortie for a whole month, you get Endo, and some Lense, Endo more often because RNG.

16 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

If you want Endo you are doing Rathuum, the fastest way to get Endo.

• If I want potatoes I am waiting for gift of the lotus or other alerts/invasion

Not much left then.

And if i want rivens, I do sortie.....oh wait...they rarely drop there.

Oh the "great" sorties. The only daily 3 high lvl missions we have (excluding kuva annoyance), that are rarely rewarding. The token system can't come soon enough. Pairing limited daily endgame missions with bad RNG just can't work.

I recently learned that people would actually pay plat for some sculptures. If you have enough stars on hand, I'm sure you can get a good 15 plat per sculpture or something. As ultimately inane and mind numbing as Anansa can be, it can get you some ez plat. 

Here's the thing, it's a nice ayatan that most people really like the look of and have used to fill their ships with. The 4k endo reward is actually bad for endgame players because surprise surprise we already maxed all the mods we'll ever need and some went beyond that and maxed even the ones they don't. Ikeaframe is as endgame as Fashionframe also, not everyone likes to do excavation for endo and outside of clans Rathuum runs are as rare as reasonable prices on rivens in the trade chat.

That being said. there are other things that get on my nerves. I got Unairu lens way too many times. The token system needs to happen. I am sick and tired of getting worthless lens or gold potatoes AFTER I already maxed everything that might use one and even made duplicates.

• 1 month later...
On April 8, 2017 at 8:24 PM, GameKingMike334 said:

How about No :crylaugh:

when you dont like the statue you can sell it for endo deal with it (RNG) Decides,  :thumbup::satisfied:

people complained to much about the 2k endo so Devs gave us an new item for that

I like those statues i dont care if i get 10 in an row :) they are nice decorations to have on the empty ship

Dude thas some bullS#&$ decoration lmao screw decorations I agree with this post it's useless crap get rid of it. I can make alot more endo by selling duplicate mods it was nice at the beginning but this to much what i want to know is what happen to checkbox to stop this bs.

On 09/04/2017 at 10:05 AM, Nuerosion said:

They are obviously there to dilute the table. Are you SERIOUSLY expecting DE to take out one thing and NOT replace it with another?

DE could do as you ask and just replace the Sculpture with a random Rare Mod, which is still useless because if you are doing those missions, you already have 99% of them anyway, so it would take you 100+ runs (multiple months) to get "lucky" with one anyway.

16 hours ago, (PS4)KINGKOBRA216 said:

Dude thas some bullS#&$ decoration lmao screw decorations I agree with this post it's useless crap get rid of it. I can make alot more endo by selling duplicate mods it was nice at the beginning but this to much what i want to know is what happen to checkbox to stop this bs.

:sleep: 2 months later

srsly .. stop complaining its not going to happen