The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

7 minutes ago, Warlord1400 said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Umbra? At best, its just more lore and an Excalibur reskin.

Sure, I'll welcome new content, but Umbra just seems like an overhyped concept with an overextended release date. I'm hoping to Prod that I'm wrong!

For me personally, I'm really interested in the Lore, and the hopes that we can get Umbra frames faster than we're getting Primes to compensate for Prime Access taking so long to reach several frames

If anyone follows numerology, then 33 has a lot of historical connections.

Number 33 is made up of the vibrations of the number 3 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences. Number 3 relates to the attributes of expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, encouragement, assistance, talent and skills, self-expression and communication, manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters, and indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 33 is a Master Number (Master Teacher) and resonates with the energies of compassion, blessings, inspiration, honesty, discipline, bravery and courage. Number 33 tells us that ‘all things are possible’. 33 is also the number that symbolizes ‘guidance’. The Master Number 33 is connected to the Ascended Masters, and the repeating Angel Number 33 is a message that manyAscended Masters surround you and are offering their assistance. All you need to do is ask, as the Ascended Masters are waiting to answer your prayers.

Angel Number 33 is a message from your angels that any positive changes or projects you are considering right now will be well worth your while, and you will be assisted in the undertaking.

Angel Number 33 gives you the courage to live your life with enthusiasm and optimism, safe in the knowledge that you are well blessed, loved and supported in all that you do. Live your life with joy, passion and purpose as this will manifest your true desires. Be prepared to expand and increase your spiritual developmentand awareness.

So more than likely the next frame should be a scribe or monk of some sort, and be connected to the arbiters syndicate. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

1n5kj5.jpg

Oh yeah seem totally reasonable... I mean other than the fact that the 1st umbra is not a new frame but one of the 32 that already exist... and that they already said umbra would be part of a TWW type quest sometimes in the future... it's not umbra... ppl need to reduce their raging semi for just another Excalibur, it's seriously reducing ppls capacity to think correctly... 

Edited by Carnage2K4

Hi tenno and DE

Congratulation to the community and DE for reaching the incredible number of 33 warframes (not prime).

We started with a bunch of them,8 IIRC

I will list them to let you see how many warframes you can get for free and the number of them.

-Excalibur

-Mag

-Loki

-Volt

-Nyx

-Frost

-Ash

-Mirage

-Limbo

-Chroma

-Banshee

-Oberon

-Nezha

-Wukong

-Valkyr

-Saryn

-Titania

-Ember

-Atlas

-Nidus

-Ivara

-Bar-Octavia

-Rhino

-Inaros

-Mesa

-Hydroid

-Trinity

-Nova

-Vauban

-Nekros

-Zephyr

-Equinox

It's starting to be a mnemonic challenge

Edited by Sirfol

The Hype for this will end..

The minute we find out the insane amount of rare resources it takes to build the parts that are bound to some some RNG.

I can't wait to see what free goodies there giving away if you buy the new frame with plat.

2 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Umbra is just another Version of an already existing frame so it can´t be Umbra. The 33. is a completly new Frame.

13 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Oh yeah seem totally reasonable... I mean other than the fact that the 1st umbra is not a new frame but one of the 32 that already exist... and that they already said umbra would be part of a TWW type quest sometimes in the future... it's not umbra... ppl need to reduce their raging semi for just another Excalibur, it's seriously reducing ppls capacity to think correctly... 

Firstly, technically speaking Umbra is a new frame, not just a reskin. Just because it carries the monikor "Excalibur" means nothing. 

Secondly, you clearly lack the capacity to understand sarcasm.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Firstly, technically speaking Umbra is a new frame, not just a reskin. Just because it carries the monikor "Excalibur" means nothing. 

Secondly, you clearly lack the capacity to understand sarcasm.

Right... just like how primes are also "new frames" that count towards the 32...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

200.webp#12

33 is a simbolic number in my nation, 33 is the number of years Christ had, it's the number of sacrifice, so i felt the Need to congratulate for the sacrifices they made thus far.

Edited by Sirfol

8 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

There's only currently 32 warframes right now :p

Did you forget about the Stalker? He's a warframe with ever-changing abilities. It's like he still uses those ancient Power/Abilities Mods.

Stalker: I feel like equipping Reckoning, Plot device (Dispel), Slash Dash, and... NOT ENOUGH MOD CAPACITY? I need to drop a 33rd forma.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

26 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

33 is a simbolic number in my nation, 33 is the number of years Christ had, it's the number of sacrifice, so i felt the Need to congratulate for the sacrifices they made thus far.

Are you from France? Frances country code is 33. 

In religion[edit]

The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.

The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.[3]

Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer

Jesus' age when he was crucified in 33 A.D.[4]

According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[5]

Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.

33 is not only a numerical representation of "the Star of David," but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.

Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.

A religious image of the Virgin Mary from the 18th century is known in Uruguay as "Virgen de los Treinta y Tres" (Virgin of the Thirty-Three); it was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in his visit to Uruguay in 1988.

There are several churches dedicated to this Marian devotion, being the most important the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Thirty-Three in Florida, Uruguay.

There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington D.C., USA has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high.

The Yakuoji Temple in Japan has a two sets of steps, one with 42 steps for men to climb, and the other side with 33 steps for the women.[6]

The Saigoku Kannon Pilgrimage visits thirty-three Buddhist temples throughout the Kansai region of Japan.

Your reference made me want to look up 33 symbolism in religion, couldn't help but share.

8 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

How do you make a fat Frame? A frame that crush the enemy with it's weight? or eat them? :laugh:

first ability- jump up high land hard into a small radius of damage. affected by heavy impact mod.

second ability - nomnom-strait up eat a guy for a set amount of health.

third ability - become a bowling ball and send the enemies you run into flying through the air.

fourth ability - vomit all over the place and leave behind pools of corrosive acid. always procs corrosive for 50% armor and makes enemies that touch it runaway all like ewewewewewewew.

passive enemies and pickups within 10 meters are slowly drawn towards you due to your gravitational pull.

We won't stop until we reach the 100 frame or more. I hope DE won't stop implementing new frames with interestic mechanics (not grindwalls) and interesting theme. Also there is a chance to see similar themed frames with different power because in fan section there are some similar but different great concepts.

22 minutes ago, Wrum said:

first ability- jump up high land hard into a small radius of damage. affected by heavy impact mod.

second ability - nomnom-strait up eat a guy for a set amount of health.

third ability - become a bowling ball and send the enemies you run into flying through the air.

fourth ability - vomit all over the place and leave behind pools of corrosive acid. always procs corrosive for 50% armor and makes enemies that touch it runaway all like ewewewewewewew.

passive enemies and pickups within 10 meters are slowly drawn towards you due to your gravitational pull.

someone should hire you, it looks more fun skill wise than half the warframe roster we got atm :crylaugh: