Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

4 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

Actually, given the outrage with the last quest's delays, that would be a smart move.

Very. I'd rather take an occasional "Writing's going well", "Animation has begun", "Lines are being recorded" and the like rather than hollow reassurance (i.e "Coming soon", "Coming sort of soon", "Coming June - I mean July - I mean Aug - Sep - tobervembercember - nevermind, early next year").

7 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Even though I'm not too fond of actual spiders a spider themed frame would translate really well into this game.

Arachnae?

3 hours ago, Demoonic said:

To all my other Umbra-enthusiasts out there hoping he's being teased here, he's not sadly, reb posted this on twitter earlier
172a58d8bc5f13a866307cc831b1c087.png

It's really sad ;-;

That could also be interpreted as in ''Oh no, nothing strange here at all.''.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

40 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Mmm. Another infested frame? Typhus?

Who knows.

I confess this was my first thought.  Then I said "Nope. They will never make him."

But I still have hope.

If Scott is still seruous about "I want 10 fan frames in the game" and Nidus and Octavia are 2. We have some cool ones left.

Allso, the whole "He is coming" sounds like it would be a big deal. And Typhus is the oldest we have I think,  that would be a Big Deal.

15 minutes ago, Warlord1400 said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Umbra? At best, its just more lore and an Excalibur reskin.

Sure, I'll welcome new content, but Umbra just seems like an overhyped concept with an overextended release date. I'm hoping to Prod that I'm wrong!

Hah, I definitely don't get it either. Though for me it's probably because I don't really play Excalibur much.