Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

Not sure, but I like that gunplay and powers are intertwined in Harrow's playstyle supposedly. Also fits Red Veil very well with their assassination from the shadows thing.

Thurible definitely sounds like an AoE or aura ability to me, CCing and debuffing enemies while buffing allies somehow through incense.

Health leeching for the 1

Enemy debuff for the 2

Team buff for the 3

And team related "sacrifice" support ability for the 4.

Also completely unrelated note, but am I the only one getting massive flashbacks from Gears of War 3 from this Warframe?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160525010406&path-prefix=es

Meh, It Remains to be see how well his abilities will synergize. I think Oberon's update signaled the onset of another round of conservative powersets and this might hamper this character for the next year or so. Absent that, I am eager to get my mitts on him as he sounds a bit Red Magey.

...It sure seems like they intend for them to synergize, but it also seems like they have doubled down on the notion of "support" without damage. This could be bad given the horde nature of enemies.  It remains to be seen how viable his Defenses/Mitigation/CC are to pull this off though.

Relying on headshots is concerning to me given how glitchy headshots recording can be in this game. 

If he only had an ability like sonar...That would be something! 

It's a bit of an old news tbh but oh well.

On topic, quite the oposite of ivara or octavia, i didn't really see a lot of harrow thread let alone one for his naming.

It's not a bad name per say, but, when it's also the common name for a farming tool (while apropriate in warframe), is a bit lame imo

Also, i always, for some reason or another, read harrow as harrold (i swear i don't have dyslexia) and the image of an old chubby generic office guy pops up in my head. Probably my main grudge againts the name

6 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

All I hear when I read "Harrow" is bad engrish of "Hello." What is happening to me... 

And now i can't unsee it, thanks...

2 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

I mean, harrow also means to terrify or traumatise. I assumed that was the intended meaning of the name.

Some words are just not as great as their meaning, take a look at 'funus' , it's related with murder and burrying but sounds funny and can't even be taken seriously even if we made young arny yell 'funus' with an angry face. Or bubbles. That's also a word i find hard to express with anger lol

8 minutes ago, Erocelec said:

Harrow from the other side.

It's fine by me, tbh.

We'll need an octavia to play it and a limbo to send him to the other side. Harrow can do the vocals :clem:

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Also, harrow....is it me you're looking for..

I feel like it's a solid name for a priest frame, evoking a Christian miracle in The Harrowing of Hell.  The farming harrow is appropriate for a Red Veil frame, as the implement would be used to smooth the soil for new planting after the ploughing, just as red veil might seek to mold the system after their purge burns away the corrupt.

On 5/4/2017 at 1:05 PM, Padre_Akais said:

Meh, It Remains to be see how well his abilities will synergize. I think Oberon's update signaled the onset of another round of conservative powersets and this might hamper this character for the next year or so. Absent that, I am eager to get my mitts on him as he sounds a bit Red Magey.

...It sure seems like they intend for them to synergize, but it also seems like they have doubled down on the notion of "support" without damage. This could be bad given the horde nature of enemies.  It remains to be seen how viable his Defenses/Mitigation/CC are to pull this off though.

Relying on headshots is concerning to me given how glitchy headshots recording can be in this game. 

If he only had an ability like sonar...That would be something! 

So true, DE please stop fashioning/nerfing frames for how you(DE) wish/desire/aspire the game played; and start making frames for how the game (in truth) plays.

Revise/reshape the game, then reshape/revise/formulate warframe/warframes. 

*What players are able to do in the warframe game-world, how they do it, and how that leads to a compelling game experience.

8 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

It's a bit of an old news tbh but oh well.

On topic, quite the oposite of ivara or octavia, i didn't really see a lot of harrow thread let alone one for his naming.

It's not a bad name per say, but, when it's also the common name for a farming tool (while apropriate in warframe), is a bit lame imo

Also, i always, for some reason or another, read harrow as harrold (i swear i don't have dyslexia) and the image of an old chubby generic office guy pops up in my head. Probably my main grudge againts the name

yeah, Harrow as a name feels kinda short... or missing something. And kinda boring. Idk... that's just me.