Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

21 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

No concrete date but we do have this. 

http://www.pcgamer.com/take-a-first-look-at-warframes-completely-revamped-earth-maps/

Also they didn't cancel the devstream, it was just moved to this Friday. 

2 things i wanted to know before E3 ended..

1. When is stardew valley coming for Nintendo Switch

2. When are we finally going to get the revamped earth maps? (Been waiting for long for this). ughhh..

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:02 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Seeing the trend of this I guess they have in mind a release date of next week -- they announce it this week, next Wednesday/Friday it hits, and then they can breathe some fresh air till TennoCon.

If its next Wednesday or Friday......I'm outta here xD

Edited by XxElite2015xX

According to the placeholder description for Condemn (#1 power), a specter of Harrow is supposed to spawn with a growing aura that chains up enemies it touches. I wonder if that is still the intended visual/gameplay effect, instead of the ray/wave we saw in development? Maybe the visuals are just being made.

Also the ray/wave seems to be bound to horizontal plane (the ground), in the footage we saw in Devstream 93 it couldn't hit Grineer that were standing higher than Harrow. I find this strange since it hinders any sort of verticality which can affect how well Harrow can perform with a sniper-on-high playstyle, what with the headshotting he should be doing.

• 2 weeks later...

After Watching Harrow's Waframe Profile video I was thinking, since he's basically a void pries, can we use him to troll Nerf Anyo and his silly 'Give Unto the Void." nonsense?

Edited by Neo3602