Oberon Revisited: Prime Time Surprise and Next Steps!

3 hours ago, Evanescent said:

-snip-

Gotta agree with every point there tbh. I picked him to see what the update had done and felt like, it's an improvement but not by much. Smite doesn't seem to have a purpose, Hallowed Ground is a better shape than before sure but now you're encouraged to use it with Renewal it's just awkward (radius around Oberon would be better). I don't understand how I'm supposed to use Renewal, by the time it gets to anyone who needs the HP they are brown bread already and Reckoning just feels like a bad version of Nezha's Divine Spears, that's not right!

On the subject of Passive I almost feel like Titania should have the Pet buffs, who ever uses her parkour boost?

Ultimately Oberon is suffering from an identity crisis and he needs much more work that he's received to remedy that. Make him a Paladin, the armoured warrior with support abilities. Not a druid.

20 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Essentially what happened the first time he was looked at, honestly. This point, it's starting to feel like they don't want to bother when it comes to Oberon.

I don't mean to be harsh, just how it feels right now.

Between Smite being outright broken now, compared to the solid and reliable 1 it used to be, the fact Renewal has so many things that rely on it having up time yet it's still hampered by Positive Duration thanks to the Inverse scaling mechanic, and the fact his Passive has absolutely no correlation whatsoever with his kit still...it's painful. Hallowed Ground lost the Armour Buff to move it to a 'Synergy' on Renewal, yet was this really necessary?

As it stands, I must ask: What is the problem DE is facing in reviewing Oberon to make him actually worth picking up? Or is it simply throwing things out and leaving it there, in reticence of doing the hard look that he genuinely needs? Especially with how heavily cluttered his abilities are becoming, with mounds of things that just...don't gel together all that well.

Alas, at this point I'm suspecting that Oberon's going to be considered 'fine' and ignored again at this rate, even if it's blatantly untrue.

Apologies for going on, as always, and for possibly stepping over the line. Considering Oberon's my favourite frame, I must admit that despite my attempt to avoid getting my hopes up...I'm still disappointed with how things are playing out currently. Something like Frost's Rework, I'd have liked that. Right now...the jokes continue a pace it feels.

What scares me most is this is it... nothing we say or do will mean a damned now. Oberon's 'rework' is done. They're moving on to the next thing. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno,

We gather here post Update 20.3.0 to speak on Oberon and his recent changes.

As of right now, we have changes and fixes coming in a later Hotfix based from your feedback and suggestions. 

Current list of Changes coming include:

• Added base damage to Smite projectiles. With the damage of Smite scaled into its projectiles, this will give Smite more punch when facing lower level enemies.
  • Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal will remain active for as long as you have Energy or until you toggle it off. *Please note that Trinity's Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.

Current list of Fixes coming include:

• Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.
  • Fixed Hallowed Ground being impossible to see with low particle quality setting.
  • Fixed a script error with Hallowed Eruption Augment upon deactivating while another Oberon has Hallowed Ground active, resulting in the FX to remain forever.
  • Fixed Hallowed Ground & Hallowed Eruption Augment not hurting ragdolled enemies.

The team is also working on more improvements to the visibility of Hallowed Ground.

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, An8rchy said:
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno,

We gather here post Update 20.3.0 to speak on Oberon and his recent changes.

As of right now, we have changes and fixes coming in a later Hotfix based from your feedback and suggestions. 

Current list of Changes coming include:

• Added base damage to Smite projectiles. With the damage of Smite scaled into its projectiles, this will give Smite more punch when facing lower level enemies.
  • Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal will remain active for as long as you have Energy or until you toggle it off. *Please note that Trinity's Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.

Current list of Fixes coming include:

• Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.
  • Fixed Hallowed Ground being impossible to see with low particle quality setting.
  • Fixed a script error with Hallowed Eruption Augment upon deactivating while another Oberon has Hallowed Ground active, resulting in the FX to remain forever.
  • Fixed Hallowed Ground & Hallowed Eruption Augment not hurting ragdolled enemies.

The team is also working on more improvements to the visibility of Hallowed Ground.

Thanks! 

I... wait....

I kinda don't like the renewal togle, but I know a LOT of people asked for it so I guess I'll learn to live with it.  I want MORE though. You're demanding synergy but you're not giving Oberon a way to get energy so you're punishing me for USING that synergy that is being imposed on me.

7 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

You're demanding synergy but you're not giving Oberon a way to get energy so you're punishing me for USING that synergy that is being imposed on me.

Good question. It's all well and good for Renewal to finally have an Identity as a Toggle now, but...where is Oberon going to get the Energy to sustain this?

Cue "Passive Rage would have helped with that"

19 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

What scares me most is this is it... nothing we say or do will mean a damned now. Oberon's 'rework' is done. They're moving on to the next thing. 

Fortunately it looks like they're not done yet...but we're going to have to see how things play out with the hotfix.

1 minute ago, Blakrana said:

Good question. It's all well and good for Renewal to finally have an Identity as a Toggle now, but...where is Oberon going to get the Energy to sustain this?

Fortunately it looks like they're not done yet...but we're going to have to see how things play out with the hotfix.

Toggle-only Renewal Oberon.....

This is going to benefit an immortal Oberon build a lot, especially with Phoenix Renewal as insurance.

Just now, LokiTheCondom said:

Toggle-only Renewal Oberon.....

This is going to benefit an immortal Oberon build a lot, especially with Phoenix Renewal as insurance.

We can but hope but...Let's not count or Kubrows before they've hatched. 

Energy is quickly becoming a premium for Oberon and so far, nothing has been mentioned as of yet to where he's getting it from.

Also hoping that the way Smite's Scaling is calculated is smoothed out, as it's behaving very strangely.

Just now, Blakrana said:

We can but hope but...Let's not count or Kubrows before they've hatched. 

Energy is quickly becoming a premium for Oberon and so far, nothing has been mentioned as of yet to where he's getting it from.

Also hoping that the way Smite's Scaling is calculated is smoothed out, as it's behaving very strangely.

I'd be severely disappointed if his base energy and armor does not get an increase for his prime variant.

As for Smite, I guess the base damage will be added to 20% of initial target's health divided by number of orbs (Base + (0.2 x Initial target / Number of orb)). Seems better this way I think.

16 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

As for Smite, I guess the base damage will be added to 20% of initial target's health divided by number of orbs (Base + (0.2 x Initial target / Number of orb)). Seems better this way I think.

Possibly. Against individuals, Smite was a very strong contender, what with the converging wisps doing a lot of additional damage potentially. So long as it can regain that functionality, and the scaling component is smoother, hopefully the change will be appreciable.

8 hours ago, Blakrana said:

True, I'll revisit the post with some edits after playing with the changes,

But I am extremely glad they are listening and continuing to tweak him. I applaud and appreciate DE for that.

Stats and Build Stuff

Personal Build:

Aura: Energy Siphon

Exilus: Cunning Drift

Primed Continuity R9

Primed Flow R9

Steel Fiber R9

Vitality Maxed

Stretch Maxed

Rage Maxed

Constitution Maxed

(Cycle of Oberon's differant Augments) Maxed

100% Power Strength

100% Power Effeciancy

160% Power Range

178% Power Duration

Informal Testing

Missions used for testing:

Sortie 2

Sortie 3

Hydron

Akkad

Hieracon

Random Alerts.

Random Syndicate Missions

Sortie 2

Sortie Condition: Low Energy.

Augment Used: Hallowed Reckoning

Hallowed Ground now visible without having to turn particles to max. Still hard to see, but visible.

Smite still delt chip damage. In fact it feels very much like the smite changes are a specific response to Brozime pantsing them on youtube by showing smite unable to kill a level 1 heavy gunner.

Renewal + Rage = More Survivability, but NOT immortality. Don't get cocky kid.

Renewal when first cast on Hallowed Ground, preserves armor value, which is nice.

Couldn't tell if Bleedout Timer extended or not (need to test further.)

Reckoning still feels about the same; 'good enough' for the star chart, but not for duration and definately not solo.

Sortie 3

Sortie Condition: Shotgun Only

Since this was a rescue Oberon's hallowed ground was more 'make sure things following me are going to end up irradiated and or damaged. Renewal worked quite nicely here since everyoen stopped at the hostage area door so i could carpet/armor them as a group. Zero problems (then again I was carrying a Veykor Hek so not a lot of problems since I couldn't really be one shotted.)

Misc Missions

Still unsure on if Renewal does proper bleedout extend.

Phoenix Renewal feels lackluster due to Renewal's range but I think that's more 'get used to how Oberon works now.

it feels surreal to actually be jumping into a crowd WANTING to get hit.

*Have yet to do a proper hour long survival yet.

Have swapped over to a 'Hallowed Ground/Renewal' cluster at start of mission, then smite priority taret while using weapons fire on everything. Reckoning barely gets touched.
Due to my belief that Oberon's powers were not shuffled or majorly touched I feel that his prime video is likely currently in the works and has progressed to the point where reshuffling his powers would be disruptive to the video making process to the point of risking another Valkyr I feel that we as a community won't b able to get past the basic structure and placement of Oberon's current abilities. However even that has a lot of room to mak that last half-step into making Oberon something we all want and will enjoy.

Oberon 2.0.2

In General.

Have every power have the same relationship to range and duration so that Reckoning fits inside of Hallowed Ground and Hallowed Ground fits with Renewal.

All of Oberon's Abilities should ignore armor and shields (meaning Smite/Reckoning will not damage shields or strip armor, but it will go after HP. This means Oberon's abilities will not get blunted by either, but as trade off the damage components won't strip out armor.

Oberon seems to WANT to get damaged now thanks to Renewal drip + Rage Mod.

With that said, give Oberon a base 150 energy and 400 Health at Rank 30 to give just a little bit more breathing room since Oberon now wants to charge headlong in with renewal going and (his holy) rage constantly fueling his power.

Smite: As mentioned Smite's damage IGNORES Armor/shields and scales according to enemy level (to avoid a Well of Life Bomb situation via Trinity.) So the Damage is going to be: Static Damage component (modified by Strength) + Damage multiplier that is level dependant. Addditionally do not SPLIT the damage based off the initial enemy hit. So instead of 'level 100/6 orbs damage. you have 'damage based on the level 100 multiplier for base damage' on EACH orb. All this alongside the current stagger effect and gurentee radiation proc.

Augment: Because Warframe levels cap, Allies that get their level multiplier multiplied by the number in squad plus allies (defense/rescue targets, clemmings, etc.)

Hallowed Ground: emov the Direct Damage over Time component and buff the chance to radiation to a base 35% chance for enemies to proc radiation per tic on hallowed carpet. Additionally enemies that step onto Hallowed Ground get base 30% damage reduction. Any enemy that dies on Hallowed Ground gives 5 energy to Oberon no matter where Oberon is, and 10 additional energy to anyone on Hallowed Ground (Including Oberon, meaning Oberon potentially gets 15 energy per enemy killed.) This encourages Oberon to constantly have Hallowed Ground down even if he has to keep on the move.

Augment: Hallowed Eruption now nolonger acts as a poor man's nuke. Instead it gives allies caught in the explosion Iron Renewal for double the time Hallowed Ground had remaining at double power strength (meaning a 200 armor iron renewal will will give a 400 iron renewal instead.) Enemies caught in the explosion suffer gurenteed radiation procs and are staggered. Oberon gets refunded half the cast energy used when the hallowed Ground is made to explode rather than expire.

Renewal: Allow Iron Renewal to cast onto Self and Allies when not on hallowed ground at the current 200 base armor given. If allies/squadmates are standing on hallowed ground they get double that (so 400 base armor if on hallowed ground.) However the primary thing is extend renewal out so that while allies need to stay near Oberon to benefit, they don't need to be in Cuddle Range.

Reckoning: Like Smite, Reckoning's damage should ignore shields and armor. Due to the change to Renewal remove the 'drop health orbs' mechanic. Lastly Buff the armor stripping that is given from casting on Hallowed Ground so that at base you only need to cast twice (200 energy) to completely strip armor from a target (Frost's icewave strips armor. Why not Oberon?)

Augment: Treat Hallowed Reckoning spots the same as Hallowed Ground splotches.

Passie: The current Passive is ...FINE if you have pets. give HALF the values that pets get to sentinels and give them two free revives (because you can't revive sentienls.) The Stat0Buffs are more just a cherry on top and the real meat for sentienls are the revvies, where the Companions it's actually a decent buff.

In Closing

I don't think Oberon needs much, and the latest pass as of 20.3.1 puts him in an 'OK' place, better than he was by a long shot at 20.3. However we are just that little bitty nudge away from giving Oberon far more and make him a true Jack of All rather than a Jackass of Nothing. Even if these exact changes are not implimented I want whoever is back there working hard to please keep this in mind.

Synergy is when things that stand alone compliment and make eachother better. Co-Dependance is when two things are useless without eachother.

man oberon feels a lot more fun after 20.3.1 his 3 is how i always wanted it feelsgoodman

now all we need is his carpet starting just under his feet rather than in front so you can cast 2 then 3 with out walking a bit to get the armor just as quilt of life would be nice.

me personally idk about how other ppl feel but i kinda wont his ult to be more about CC then dmg. if it did 100 dmg and had a 25m base range and maybe the blind range went up a little he has some decent "oh S#&$ theres to many mobs" button

like if his 4 was a CC power with almost no dmg but a lot more range and tiny bit more cast speed coz its a "OH S#&$" button

his 3 is a decent heal, with some armor on it after walking over his 2

his 2 has some dmg/armor stripping over time and CC protection on it

his 1 has all his dmg and has real EHP % scaling so its like Equinox's maim and can scale in to end game maybe 3-4 casts kills anything?

then he feels like a real jack of all trades :D

only other gripes would be

base power or HP going up would be nice atm kinda need prime flow and prime vigor with vitality to feel ok but that leaves very little room to mod. if he had like 200 energy base at 30 i think he could get by with out flow and it would make QT builds viable with prime flow. the other idea would be to put fire Chroma's increases base health on his 3 instead of the initial 125 heal have it give 125HP extra on impact scaling with STR. like giving a loki 250 hp and 400 armor sounds like hot cocoa to me mmmm.

also his passive LUL ok ok so. while reviving/being revived every one involved gets like 1k armor for 20 seconds and maybe some energy at the end of the revive. maybe hp regen during the revive or like a flat 50% dmg reduction would be better but 1 insta revive for pets is so sad, if he just always insta revived pets i would use him while leveling pets but if its going to die onces its going to die 5 times more :/ his new heal/armor buff makes my carrier pretty unkillable tho so i'm pretty happy :D his 3 ends up being a better passive then his passive? 

should probably put this in feedback but  seems about right to put it here maybe someone will see it

love you DE

dyslexia bane of words

19 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Essentially what happened the first time he was looked at, honestly. This point, it's starting to feel like they don't want to bother when it comes to Oberon.

I don't mean to be harsh, just how it feels right now.

Between Smite being outright broken now, compared to the solid and reliable 1 it used to be, the fact Renewal has so many things that rely on it having up time yet it's still hampered by Positive Duration thanks to the Inverse scaling mechanic, and the fact his Passive has absolutely no correlation whatsoever with his kit still...it's painful. Hallowed Ground lost the Armour Buff to move it to a 'Synergy' on Renewal, yet was this really necessary?

As it stands, I must ask: What is the problem DE is facing in reviewing Oberon to make him actually worth picking up? Or is it simply throwing things out and leaving it there, in reticence of doing the hard look that he genuinely needs? Especially with how heavily cluttered his abilities are becoming, with mounds of things that just...don't gel together all that well.

Alas, at this point I'm suspecting that Oberon's going to be considered 'fine' and ignored again at this rate, even if it's blatantly untrue.

Apologies for going on, as always, and for possibly stepping over the line. Considering Oberon's my favourite frame, I must admit that despite my attempt to avoid getting my hopes up...I'm still disappointed with how things are playing out currently. Something like Frost's Rework, I'd have liked that. Right now...the jokes continue a pace it feels.

you know what irritates me? they didn't even do testing phases or if they did they let someone test it with very little experience in end game or even high tier content. What upsets me about that is the fact its rushed, its not fixed and its a bandaid to some of the massive underlying issues of the frame. I love my little obie but also being a master of none just isn't appealing to anyone because if there is another frame that does exactly what I want better FOR CHEAPER at that why would people use him except to check him out after you guys rework him. I really do hope something better for my little obie.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

i found another thing that needs to be changed, smite.

power strength should not effect how many orbs you get, it should effect the percentage that you pull. it feels like its just actively nerfing you for having more power strength

DINGDINGDING

Splitting damage from the main orb's 'scaling' between secondary orbs means the more orbs you have the less each does and the more worthless they are since they don't have any secondary effects outside of radiation.

2 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

DINGDINGDING

Splitting damage from the main orb's 'scaling' between secondary orbs means the more orbs you have the less each does and the more worthless they are since they don't have any secondary effects outside of radiation.

That makes sense, explains why the orbs don't do that much, sorta hoped they would do the percentage of damage each so they could actually threaten enemies but if that is what is happening it makes perfect sense why the wisps do so little.

I really hope DE reads this. Oberon is my favorite warframe and my main, he is good and so are his abilities, they're just not quite there yet. I really tried to think of ways to fix and/or strengthen him with what is currently available and without changing him too much. 

1.) Smite - Great as is.

Smite I feel is great, I always thought it was a good 1 and the scaling recently implemented makes it that much better.

2.) Hallowed Ground - Add damage reduction % and change it to an aura. Damage reduction given to allies when used with Renewal.

As for Hallowed Ground I feel it should be an aura that follows him, I think of like Octavia's Mallet in terms of size and how it would work, except it radiates from Oberon not the mallet of course. I think it could work the same as it does now, you cast it for whatever energy it costs and the aura simply lasts for whatever the duration is. It would fix having to basically camp one little area, if it was an aura you could still move around freely which honestly I feel is one of the main problems with it right now. I also feel that the armor buff that it gives in conjunction with Renewal is far too weak. 250-400ish armor while better than nothing is honestly nothing especially in higher levels, I think it should be changed to a damage reduction % like maybe 50% base which can be increased with power strength, or something along those lines. For allies the HG aura emits a pulse with the same range as whatever Renewals wave is now, that applies the damage reduction % buff on allies. For the status removal and knockdown allies would have to be within the aura. Or at the very least give a significant buff to the amount of armor the current system gives.

3.) Renewal - Allow for energy regeneration from abilities and/or reduce energy drain.

Overall I quite like the direction taken with Renewal, I've already become quite accustomed to having the steady regen I just think it needs to be more economical energy-wise. I would agree with many that feel that the energy consumption on Oberon right now is definitely an issue, even with max efficiency, primed flow, and rage you can run dry quickly. I would propose allowing energy restores like EV and Zenurik Energy Overflow etc work while Renewal is up. I agree that it should have some drain but I mean Valkyr has a similar drain but she is invincible during that time, and the regen and slight armor buff if used with HG hardly makes Oberon or his team mates invincible so I feel an ability that does less should carry less of a burden. So there needs to be some way to still be able to use your other abilities and play normally with having Renewal up without having to basically have a max efficiency and constantly take damage from Rage to be able to maintain it. 

4.) Reckoning - Reduced energy cost, increase effectiveness of armor reduction.

I feel that Reckoning is actually pretty good where it is, however as far as the armor reduction that was added goes, to be blunt it just needs to be better. For an ability that costs 100 energy on a frame that can get a little over 400 energy max to need to cast an ability over 6 times to be able to strip armor is just silly. Instead of radiated enemies taking that bonus damage why not make it strip a larger portion of their armor. If the armor can't be stripped within like 1 or 2 casts it's really not even worth it to have. Also if the damage scaling that was implemented into Smite to make the damage better on higher lvl enemies could be implemented on Reckoning, well that would just be lovely.

So in summary I propose to leave Smite as is. Remove the armor buff from Renewal, keep the regen effect the way it is with more economical energy costs, and add a damage reduction % to HG which would be changed to an aura that follows Oberon around. The damage reduction buff could be refreshed on allies by using the Renewal wave like it is now just swap the armor buff for damage reduction. However if teammates wanted the knockdown immunity or status removal they would need to be in the aura. I'd like to get away from the hobbled feel HG has now. HG would be cast and cost the same as now with the damage reduction being on HG's timer. This would create synergy in the way that you'd have good reason to cast HG and renewal and to keep them up, while using Smite and Reckoning for moderate damage and crowd control, and as stated above make the armor reduction on Reckoning stronger as the amount of casts needed to remove armor costs more energy than Oberon is even capable of having, and using all your energy to strip armor one time, while also losing the effects of all other abilities, is just worthless and even detrimental. Lastly I would propose more economical energy costs or leniency on how energy can be restored while Renewal is up and possibly even increasing his energy pool.

If any of this sounds like it would make Oberon too strong just keep in mind, which I'm sure you're already well aware, frames like Trinity, Rhino, Valkyr, Octavia, Mesa, Nidus and many others. Frames that can get almost complete damage reduction, ignore effects and knockdowns, heal vast amounts of health and energy, buff allies, do large amounts of damage, and a high level of crowd control etc. All of these frames do what I'm purposing Oberon be able to do, much better than what I'm suggesting for Oberon, but what will be nice is that Oberon can do it all, maybe not the best or as focused as one of the aforementioned, but good enough that people consider him an asset, which sadly that is not the level he is currently at, which is of course common knowledge and agreed upon by many hence the revisit taking place. However I do enjoy his playstyle and feel he's not far off from where he should be. I feel these changed would make Oberon actually good, and he would actually fulfill his role as a sort of offensive support or as many say Jack of all Trades. Good CC and adding survivability and sustainability to the team while at the same time not overpowered is what I aimed for with this.

Edited by Laamb12
4 hours ago, Laamb12 said:

-snip-

Nobody can read you because your gray text blends in with the dark theme of the forums.

In a more serious note, I must say that I personally disagree with making hallowed ground an aura, as well as keeping renewal as a channeled ability.

First, while I would have originally been OK with hallowed ground being an aura, now that hallowed ground can irradiate enemies, I find it to be an important part of his kit that I can lay down multiple hallowed grounds wherever I want, and at the same time, not be on any specific hallowed ground, or, not be on a hallowed ground at all. In fact, I can see myself being LESS mobile if hallowed ground was tied to my location, because, in order to keep my hallowed gorund where I wanted it, I would have to be there as well. Looking past the gameplay aspect, the aura doesn't fit from a logic aspect either. When a priest sanctifies a plot of land, or an item, or anything, he doesn't just walk over it and suddenly it's blessed. It's a ritual of sorts. So, short of saying oberon is a god, everything around him magically becoming holy makes no sense.

As for renewal, I do agree that the base drain for a renewal ability that's active on a full squad of 4 is obscene. 14 energy/sec base? And for what? a base 200 armor buff(conditional), a base heal of... what. 40 hp/sec? And of course, limited range. Now, one option is for renewal's energy cost to be lowered. Drastically. We're talking huge. Down to maybe... 5 energy/sec max. Thing is, I find it unlikely that DE would spring for this option because they seem to dislike channeled powers which are always on and always have an affect (citing valkyr's hysteria now consuming more energy the longer it is active). On that note, I agree that valkyr's hysteria gets more done for less. Lower energy drain (her energy drain doesn't get up to renewal levels until 70+% on hysteria's inefficiency counter, which can easily be avoided by going in and ou tof hysteria, I dunno, once every 30 seconds or so. And in that time, valkyr becomes invincible, gets an exalted weapon, plus heals.

My proposed renewal is to keep it as a buff like it was before, but not a channeled buff. Just a generic buff. You know. like warcry. speed. roar. Keep the infinite range, but also keep the projectile/travel time mechanic as a tradeoff. The delivery mechanism of pre-rework renewal never had any big problems for me, just the channeled drain. Once renewal is a buff with a burst heal, it falls perfectly in-line with all of his other abilities as an ability that can be re-cast multiple times in quick succession if need be, or cast just every now and again, much like hallowed ground, depending on your situation.

Alright I'll make it brief and simple:

1. Smite - Perfect

2 . Hallowed Ground - Return the percentage armor buff, apply the calculation as last (meaning after Iron Renewal)

3. Renewal - Screw the wave, return the infinite range travelling orbs. Make it go as fast as Sanic if needed. Also increase base armor buff from 200 to 250-300.

4. Reckoning - Make it so health orbs drop from enemies primed by Reckoning, not killed by it.

Also for a Warframe that now requires so much casting for "synergy", his base energy pool needs to be improved.

Currently, one notable issue is that Nekros' Shadows of the Dead are affected by Renewal. In practice this means that if a Nekros has Shadows up when you cast, your energy is going to gutter practically instantly, thus stripping the upkeep from your teammates along with it.

I do not know yet if it applies to other 'minion' skills, such as Titania's Razorflies or Nidus' Maggots, so that's going to require some investigation and I am sincerely hoping that such interaction is a bug because there is no way that it's sustainable, considering the amount of drain it results in.

If anyone has noticed this as well, do note it; Oberon just doesn't have the energy to sustain disposable summons as it stands, especially when they're largely meant to expire in some form.