Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Warframe Community Issue

SchoolDayz

2ytv240.png

was farming Kuva as usual. Then I joined a room, then these 2 men said F me immediately when I didn't even do anything. People are ignorant. Why can't they learn some manner and the way they treat people. Llike c'mon, you played your way to MR23 and still cant cooperate with other people?

That's your problem not my problem for playing Limbo. I enjoy playing Limbo a lot. If they asked properly and didn't flame at me when I just joined the room, I could have worked with them.

For more people out there wondering why I use Limbo in kuva mission is because I can freeze the enemies in whole room so we all can focus on getting the kuva. Since DE worked this hard on Limbo, people out there should begin appreciating Limbo already. 

PS: I have been playing Limbo more than 2 years. I have seen a lot of problems, But these two, are the first time. I hope that Warframe or DE can take this very seriously and ban these two players for their abusing language. 

Just to make sure, there is nothing before this chat window. F u limbo was the first word in the party.

I am not mad, but I just feel that they should receive appropriate punishment. 

My name is SchoolDayz. This is my opinion, not a shaming post . 

Edited by SchoolDayz

And how exactly is that a "serious community issue" ? What they did looks to me like something very situational and personal. 

Your best solution is to make a report ticket with that screenshot to Support and then put them in your ignore list. 

One hint for you though. If multiple people ask that you don't use a certain power, it would help you to stop making  "enemies". Forcing people to go into melee is not really ok. 

Edited by aligatorno

You could've trolled them to the point, to the point they were frustrated. We don't know the situation.

Lastly don't see any reason not to use Loki, if you're going to use Limbo just to stay in rift. Maybe the outcome would've been different.

It's limbo.... I got 'moaned at' just for using a stasis build on a sortie mobile defence with iirc a radiation modifier etc, funny thing was they were soon inside the dome lol.

Having said that limbo can be very annoying if used poorly (I can understand annoyance with stasis because I hate the fact I need to use melee too) and before it had it's deserved nerf to cataclysm so in a way I can understand people disliking it in the same way people dislike ember's wof etc.

Edited by LSG501

People should not insult but I can understand. I totally have playing with Limbo that use statis when your gun would be better.
Limbo is a good frame but is really annoying when the user dont play it correctly (I dont mean your a bad Limbo player >.>).

I love Limbo but is only good when you play with friends / people you know for long and high level runs.

Well beyond the fact this is going to get locked almost immediately, there are still problems with limbo.  I just leave any long duration match including one.  Melee in this game while the most powerful option also feels like stuffing a Tabasco covered member where it does not belong.  Forcing others to do that is still selfish.

That said there is an ignore function.  Such people do not represent the majority of community.

1 hour ago, SchoolDayz said:

Sorry I do not know I was not allowed to call out people on forum. Should I hide their name and repost the picture?

You can still easily read the names of the people you were interacting with. You should cover their names completely, or this thread is just going to get locked.

Edit: Yay! They're not just gray squiggles anymore!

Edited by Jackviator

Just now, Jackviator said:

You can still easily read the names of the people you were interacting with. You should cover their names completely, or this thread is just going to get locked.

I tried very hard to hide their name

22 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

And how exactly is that a "serious community issue" ? What they did looks to me like something very situational and personal. 

Your best solution is to make a report ticket with that screenshot to Support and then put them in your ignore list. 

One hint for you though. If multiple people ask that you don't use a certain power, it would help you to stop making  "enemies". Forcing people to go into melee is not really ok. 

I joined the room and that's what I saw immediately. I have not pressed a single button yet let alone my abilities.

It's hardly a 'serious warframe community issue' when this is the first time you encounter it in 2 years playing Limbo.

I've had this sort of behavior once too but it was just one person, hardly an issue in my eyes. The guy coulda just had a bad day.

Not saying your squad should have reacted that way, the reason people hate limbos in Kuva missions based on my observations is because:

1. Stasis does not work on Kuva Guardians, arguably the biggest threat, until they are disarmed.
  2. Most limbos do not go into operator form to disarm them.
  3. Most limbos do not try to use energy colors that will reduce visibility impairment from cataclysm.
  4. Other players don't want to switch to melee to kill
  5. Other players may not realize they are breaking stasis if they keep firing their guns.

Attitudes will change for the better once people see there are good limbo players out there. Used to be people hated Loki, Rhino, Mesa and other frames for some perceived issue ranging from lack of skill to mechanics in the frames kit they thought were unfair, lazy, cheap/cheesy.

This does not paint the whole community as bad only shows there are bad elements, happens in every community not just this one.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Troll them. Troll them hard.

That's the beauty of Limbo. They can give you grief in chat but you can give them grief in game They asked for it. Give 'em it. Let them leave.

That's not helpful.

14 minutes ago, SchoolDayz said:

I tried very hard to hide their name

Really?  Put the image in MS Paint and then just put boxes over it.  It's not at all hard and takes maybe 2 minutes.  It seems pretty clear that you are trying to name and shame, which is unfair since we don't know their side of it.  They should not have reacted like that on chat, but we don't know if you were also provoking them, especially since we only have your side of the story and your screenshot that doesn't show what happened in chat before you screencapped it.