Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime accessory bundle.

I just want Edo Prime to stop by again. 

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's had two appearances. And I've missed both. And I'm upset with myself. 

But mainly, I think it should be Edo prime because it's a great piece of design. It has passive effects that aren't distracting and add a little pop, active effects that dazzle and is still sleek and doesn't hide your Warframe like Targis or Pakal. 

Spoiler

I do want to acknowledge that idea of a Kavat armor set. I would very much like to see what they do with a companion primed armor set. Unda Prime (for sentinels) is pretty niche, but it is certainly pretty. I'd hope they make a sleek, more full body kavat armor. The ones we have just make the cats walking bundles of armor instead of complimenting the kavat. 

23 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Who the heck would want a companion armor for 50$.

The only prime accessoires that sell well are warframe armor sets and syandanas.

I've sworn that I wouldn't give DE any more money.

However...

...if a primed kitty armor set was dangled in front of me I'm not sure I could resist.  Where as a syandana or frame armor set would be an easy "no buy" for me.

Cat-Battle-Armour.png

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Seeing how the white stag has always been related to wild lives, the ******* Prime is most likely a Kavat armor set. 

However I do wish it to be a warframe armor set, mainly because of the conflict between stag's slender physical build and a *******'s muscular impression. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I've sworn that I wouldn't give DE any more money.

However...

...if a primed kitty armor set was dangled in front of me I'm not sure I could resist.  Where as a syandana or frame armor set would be an easy "no buy" for me.

You're one in a million.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

I just want Edo Prime to stop by again. 

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's had two appearances. And I've missed both. And I'm upset with myself. 

But mainly, I think it should be Edo prime because it's a great piece of design. It has passive effects that aren't distracting and add a little pop, active effects that dazzle and is still sleek and doesn't hide your Warframe like Targis or Pakal. 

Reveal hidden contents

I do want to acknowledge that idea of a Kavat armor set. I would very much like to see what they do with a companion primed armor set. Unda Prime (for sentinels) is pretty niche, but it is certainly pretty. I'd hope they make a sleek, more full body kavat armor. The ones we have just make the cats walking bundles of armor instead of complimenting the kavat. 

Old sets tend to come back only with Primed Vault Access, not with a new Prime Access.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Kind of like the number of players playing conclave.

Ooooohhhhhhh.....

tenor.gif

That's because it sucks and it isn't even an opinion, it's a fact. Straight port from PC that is broken on consoles /rant

Whereas prime armors and syandanas are among the most desired and imo of course the prettiest piece of cosmetics.