The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Female Prime Frame

If I were to rate the female Primes in the top 5: I'd have to say 

1. Saryn Prime
  2. Saryn Prime
  3. Saryn Prime
  4. Saryn Prime
  5. Saryn Prime

I might be biased though. To be fair, Valkyr Prime and my other Valkyr Prime come in close 6 and 7.
c10b168b83.jpg

I guess I can legitimately say "#Sarynation", because I own an entire nation of Saryns just by myself.

Edit: Not a creep or a waifu person. I honestly just love spreading plagues that kill things two tiles away. Saryn is a monster in the right hands

Edited by Xarteros

2 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

1. Saryn Prime
  2. Saryn Prime
  3. Saryn Prime
  4. Saryn Prime
  5. Saryn Prime

I might be biased though. To be fair, Valkyr Prime and my other Valkyr Prime come in close 6 and 7.
c10b168b83.jpg

What Saryn build do you like to use? What are good weapons for her? I'm trying to make mine stronger lol :)

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MalevolentEwok said:

Who do you guys think is the best female prime frame? I personally choose Saryn (based solely off of the three female frames I do own: Saryn, Trinity, and Nyx). My answer might change if I get my hands on Banshee, Valkyr, or Ember though. 

Mag Prime is my go to Prime.  Her kit is versatile and also synergizes with a couple other Warframe abilities. 

But overall, I enjoy her aesthetic, especially with the Alata skin from @HitsuSan

Just now, (Xbox One)MalevolentEwok said:

What Saryn build do you like to use? What are good weapons for her? I'm trying to make mine stronger lol :)

I won't post a guide here, since this isn't the forum for guides and advice =)

Just keep in mind that Miasma is scrub-tier garbage and is only good for an emergency stun. Spore master race <3

3 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

I won't post a guide here, since this isn't the forum for guides and advice =)

Just keep in mind that Miasma is scrub-tier garbage and is only good for an emergency stun. Spore master race <3

wait till we finally get the 100% armor strip augment

My Top three most played female frames are Valkyr, Mesa (or at least, will be in a year when she does get her prime), Saryn. Nova is a pretty close #4 though.

Valkyr is arguably the most lethal of the tank frames. Hysteria and Warcry w/ Eternal War make you melee monsters, and with a cheap stun with 3 that opens the enemy to finishers, you can kill a lot of things most other frames have trouble with very quickly, and be invulnerable or close to it most of the time.

Mesa is a great mix of toughness and killing power. Shatter Shield + Ballistic Bullseye is about as good an invuln when it comes to enemies with guns, and Peacemaker is pretty darn powerful with it scaling to secondary mods, especially considering it's a hitscan that can cross Limbo's rift and doesn't care what side of the Snow Globe you are on.

Saryn is my <3, had been before the overhaul, which just make me like her even more.

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MalevolentEwok said:

Spores build is the preferred way to go IMO. Max Range, Duration above 100% and Strength as high as you can get with those parameters. The secret is that Efficiency is your dump stat; since spore duration resets every time it spreads, you should only have to cast it a couple of times to get a chain that will last for a few minutes, meaning max Blind Rage is totally on the table (especially if you have a Saryn Prime with her massive energy pool). Main thing you need though is a Gas weapon that procs status at or close to 100% of the time. preferred weapons are the Ignus (Wraith) and the Torid. Weapons that do physical damage will proc those effects more than anything else, so they're usually avoided. Spores spread any (fresh) toxin procs on the enemy when they pop, and gas procs will proc toxin on everything it touches (as well as pop any spores that the initial hit didn't) 2 is a nice platform for spreading spores to start with, but otherwise it and the other skills are emergency buttons when you get in trouble; 3 raises the amount of damage blocking with melee blocks, and 4 has a bit of a CC to it, but otherwise is completely outpaced in damage compared to what your spores are doing right now. In fact, on endless Sorties and marathon endless, you should be at or near the top in kills/damage for any group comp that doesn't have a Banshee (mainly because banshee SQ spam will seriously mess up your ability to spread spores. Pretty sure that in most cases if they didn't do that you'd get through enemies/waves faster than they do.) Unlike most other frames, you scale inversely with difficulty; the longer enemies last, the more spores and toxin procs you can stack on them, leading to even greater damage with those spores are spread/poped. While low level and early waves will often die too quickly to get a long-lasting chain going, leaving you starved for energy unless you're dropping restores all the time, something that comes up a lot in non-endless missions as well with this build. That's the reason she's listed 3rd despite how much I like her; The number of situations where she excels is smaller than the other two, but oh boy does she excel.

Edited by Foefaller

51 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

1. Saryn Prime
  2. Saryn Prime
  3. Saryn Prime
  4. Saryn Prime
  5. Saryn Prime

c10b168b83.jpg

I guess I can legitimately say "#Sarynation", because I own an entire nation of Saryns just by myself.

Edit: Not a creep or a waifu person. I honestly just love spreading plagues that kill things two tiles away. Saryn is a monster in the right hands

Never actually considered the same frame but with different focus lens, interesting.

Hmm... Can I be bothered?

The answer...

Is...

No!

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Naith

1 hour ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I have cleaned up this thread a bit after encountering a lot of very disrespectful language with respect to anatomy. I would like to remind you that this sort of objectification is not welcome on the forums as it defies our community guidelines for respectability and quality. 

Please be more considerate in the future with respect to the language you use to discuss Warframes.

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

P.S. Mesa is the best. pew pew pew etc.

What Blasphemy !!! its not pew pew its pow pow !

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

So is Maggie.

✔😎🖒

And btw... the most "phew phew" a frame can do/create is ...not Mesa..its Mags 2 😜 10+ gunners shoting at each others "radiation on"... popcorn...enjoy the final "Baaam" 😆

Edited by P0Pz

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Mag Prime is my go to Prime.  Her kit is versatile and also synergizes with a couple other Warframe abilities. 

But overall, I enjoy her aesthetic, especially with the Alata skin from @HitsuSan

+1 ♡ 

I'd have to say the best is Ember because she's the hottest of them all.  That and a well played Firequake Ember is a bunch of fun (at least, for most of the star chart anyways)

Oh, and: Nova + Javlock + Zenurik = Fun

Just make sure you have exactly one other weapon slotted and always have the Javlok as visible when holstered to help make the mechanics more fun as you spam Molecular Prime Javlok shots and throws, and just generally have fun =D

*hum* hum* I love to see Valkyr Prime riding a bicycle; and better yet...  my face :3

My point of view: (not that view you are thinking you perv')

1: Valkyr Prime

2: Mesa Prime (MAKE IT HAPPEN ! pls)

3: Saryn Prime

4: Banships Prime

5: Nova prime

Now I enter in my bunker cuz i feel a war comming below that post '-'

Edited by sniperloic

What about valkyr prime?

recently discovered how devastating condition overload is when used on hysteria.

my original crit built venka prime took hysteria 30 seconds to kill a lvl 100+ corrupt HG.

CO build and that thing lasted less than 5 seconds against hysteria.

also....she's a cat, can't beat that logic 

6 hours ago, Xydeth said:

wait till we finally get the 100% armor strip augment

No. It shouldn't be an augment. I don't want two of Saryn's augments being crappy bandaid fixes. Augments need to move away from being direct upgrades and start becoming more like alternatives.

What Miasma needs is to become a static cloud that melts armour with each tick of damage. A static, duration-based cloud suits the description so much better, and would really expand her kit. You could drop clouds to bottleneck areas with the initial stun they'd get on entering, and it would let you focus your spore-spreading elsewhere. An augment could make the cloud cling to you instead of deploying on cast, with maybe some kind of evasion bonus for being hard to see.

6 hours ago, Naith said:

Never actually considered the same frame but with different focus lens, interesting.

Not even just a different lens. Each one has a different Aura slot (one having no slot, to be versatile) and a slightly different forma build. That way, no matter what aura needs to be run, I can still play Saryn at full power =)

Plus, it's encouraging me to bother levelling Unairu and Madurai, garbage as they are.