Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is you goal/reason to continue playing? meant for High Rank players

It's like fine tuning a toy racecar. I just keep tweaking and tweaking and testing its performance. Every new mod or weapon is like a new part I get to test out with my favorite model. I sometimes use different models for different results. There is no real end game, just endless tweaking and testing results. One day I'll get bored of it, but not now.

I still play because I like the game and they keep putting out content for it. Sure it needs fixing, which is an on going process, but overall I enjoy it and am content to stick around as the game continually improves (for the most part... Limbo rework made me most displeased...).

I am, however, careful about not allowing myself to burn out. I mostly play when new content comes out or an event happens and usually only for a few weeks and then go back to playing other games. Also helps that I have almost everything in the game, so I don't feel compelled to play to the point that I would burn out trying to level everything up.

Edited by Ceryk

1 hour ago, Reokudo said:

To satisfy my need of dismembering things by the hundreds after a long day of work, as I can't do that to the people I must deal with.

What this refined person wrote. Plus the burning. The vaporizing. Sometimes things turn into clouds of energy or ... blood, not sure. Hearing the audio only adds to this. It's an enjoyable feeling to just ... vent your pent up rough day in these non-real settings.

I call that ... *drum roll* Entertainment. Distraction from Reality.

Edited by Raaksa

I'm a "hero's journey" guy.  The Tennoverse mythos is a fusion of modern and ancient archetypes and legends and has more in common with the superhero genre than most realize.

The artist in me revels in the beauty and unique style of the game.  I'd love to present a concept that makes it into the game (an in-depth frame concept is nearing completion).

The sense of community (within and here) and growing with the game has me vested in the long-term, wanting to see if DE can see this magnificent experience and story through to the end as it grows.

A secret weapon:  DE has taken customization to a new level, both visually and with mods, to allow for you to customize who you are, and how you wish to represent yourself within the story.

And ultimately, we are Silent, Faceless Space Super-Ninjas that bring justice through Gun and Blade.  What's not to like about feeding the "Unstoppable Killing Machine" Power Fantasy with such beauty, style, and flair?

Escapism at it's finest.

to go on a slaughter fest, it's quite fun though that fun has been reduces over the years, for example the corpus are no longer a faction I fight, ever because of the nullifiers, you can go and on about artificial challenge but if I don't have fun then I won't play against them and at the end of the day fun matters the most, as such I have not played void fissures either because of corrupt nullifiers and as a result I have not built or gotten a new prime ever since the introduction of nullifiers

To have fun playing. Going into missions for the sake of it.

Everything the game offers right now for veterans is just endless grind. Grind for relics, grind for traces, grind for prime parts which need ingredients that you must grind for now. Grind kuva to endlessly reroll a riven that you previously grind for.

I hate to bring it up again but I really liked the void keys forcing people into playing survival and defense for long periods of time. I'd play those for the sake of playing and just have a blast. Everyone cursing the gods for the reward at minute 20 and 40 and me just playing giggling.

I've been waiting for a year and a half for permanent level 70+ endless missions to become available either on the starchart or anywhere else.

I'm tired of being given increasingly power weapons and frames while the enemies never get tougher or harder to kill.

I'm really, really tired of shooting ants with bazookas. What keeps me playing? I came back from burnt-induced hiatus recently because I was burnt-out of being burnt-out.

magic+movement=<3, and there is lot of interactions you can try out even at late game

i'd like to have more various enemies though, watching enemies and their reactions and stuff got boring at mr 3-4 already

Edited by Air-mage

This has been the type of game i have been looking for since Consoles went online. This has what i have been searching for in a game- ninjastic movement with powers and variety of characters to choose from with slice and dice shoot em up EXPLOSIONS galore to go along. The lore has me intrigued to find out where it is going and to see how it spreads through subculture to reach the masses as Star Wars/Halo has. I want to see a TV series or Movie one day as well as action figures to collect and one day a cereal.

As for what my endgame is....i want to play an ever expanding game that introduces new characters that does not HAVE to be bought for the update. I want to see the growth process from a players viewpoint as things get added every once in a while. I want to share in a community that has love for the material more than troll. I want to give something to make the game grow one day and win one of those wonderful giveaways DE does on streams. I want to craft a few weapons out of foam or metal one day to hold in my hand. It would be nice to meet some fellow players and play in the same room as well.

But i mainly want to enjoy the experience of being a part of the Warframeverse as long as the game allows me to be.