Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many Warframes do you play in a week/month

MartianGHunter

Like the title suggests how many different frames do you play in a month? 

Me personally as I have all the frames minus a few primes try to play atleast 10 different frames for all kinds of missions Sorties fissures don't play Kuva siphons yet but soon.

Only frame I don't play is Hydroid because his abilities too RNG based for me 

Zephyr 100% for most months.. just can't get used to any other frames jumps since Zephyr was my first non-starter. Every other month I randomly decide to use Ivara, Nezha, sometimes Nyx. There was also a time when there was a x2 weekend booster when I was forced into the Derelict by DE to use Nekros for reasons beyond my control.. the gun isn't worth it.

I think I pick up about six or seven a month.  But usually it depends what I'm doing.  Ivara or Loki if I want stealth, Nova if I want to be a support of everything dies, Inaros or Nidus for no shields nightmares, but often I usually default to Oberon when I'm doing most missions.

I only build frames I plan to use extensively. I practically consider them all my main

1. Mag

2. Ash

3. Volt

4. Mesa

5. Frost

6. Excalibur

7. Oberon

8. Equinox

9. Ember

I've only played those frames. I'm currently trying to decide what frame I'll build next

Edited by Hypernaut1

Once I find a frame that clicks I rarely switch from it.  Really enjoying post-rework Oberon and will continue on as such lol.  Looking forward to trying Harrow though, but if he doesn't click then its back to Oberon. 

I'm a big time alt-aholic.

Over about the last month or so I've been playing, in no order:

Nezha
Frost prime
Ember prime
Ash
Ivara
Valkyr
Volt Prime
Mesa
Nekros/prime
Oberon prime
Titania
Nidus
Hydroid
Mag Prime
Inaros
Rhino prime
Nyx Prime
Vauban

Last month you could drop Ash and Oberon prime and add Saryn Prime and Banshee Prime, month before that keep all 4 of them but replace Oberon Prime with Oberon,
add Excal and Chroma and drop Hydroid.

Mix a bit of Loki Prime in here and there too I suppose.

I rarely play Trinity, Zephyr or Wukong. 

Excalibur, Nyx, Ivara, and Trinity are my typical go-to's. But I also frequent Frost, Limbo, Nova, Banshee, Saryn, and Titania. And occasionally dabble with the rest. Really, it's whichever frame I'm in the mood for based on which weapons I feel best compliment them and which color scheme I feel like sporting at the time.