Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What have you been getting from sorties?

DefectiveMagus

Since you asked, I've been keeping track since Rivens first appeared:

Days 221  
Skipped Days 17  
2K/Ayatan 71 35%
4K 27 13%
Riven 31 15%
Lens (any kind) 38 19%
Exilus 6 3%
Catalyst 4 2%
Reactor 4 2%
Booster 13 6%
Nitain 2 1%
Forma 8 4%

u3i5lpS.png

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Not a Legendary Core. ._. Well, since late last year at around November.

to make you feel better, i havent got any so far, only the pyra syandana when it was in the same "legendary rarity" pool with leg core

Number of Sorties 201: 

Ayatan Anasa             44
Forma                        07
Pistol Rivens              19
Rifle Rivens               16
Shotgun Rivens         02
2k Endo                     15
4k Endo                     24
Lenses                      30
Greater Lenses         13
Reactor BP                06
Catalyst BP                07
Exilus / BP                 05
Boosters                    14
Legendary Core        00

3 hours ago, AoBaka said:

To me as a veteran player the only thing from the whole drop list that has any use are the rivens.Everything else i have more than enough.And rivens give me a reason to come back and try new things...and while we are at it...does anybody have a riven for hind or maybe karak? really liking those guns and have been wanting for a riven for a long time.

Bro ... i had a hind one and i dissolve it for Endo because nobody was buying it lol

absolutely bugger all.

it's one of the reason's I'm taking a break: normally I do Sorties every day, but GTA pulled my attention and I pretty much get Sculptures or lenses for the wrong school every time. not like there's any rush to get Rivens anyhow. also, we have bugger all to do until Harrow comes out.

I haven't kept track, but Anasa and Endo are by far the vast majority of what I get, at least 6/10.

That means at least half of what I get is always Endo. Not a bad thing, but I would really like to get something else more regularly.

I'm on an Anasa streak as well. My infested room is full of Sculptures, my Operator room that was beautiful is starting to becoming garbage as well.

When it's not an Anasa, it's a Booster. Sigh.

But I won't complain, I don't care about Riven, Reactors or Lenses as well. Only a Catalyst could be approximately interesting to me (or maybe a fully-built forma, even though I have 75 and don't want to level stuff anyway).

Maybe Lenses will become an interesting when the Focus rework will be live (and depending on how they plan on transferring the current Focus points we have to the new future system if it's a huge overhaul).

Edit : DE please go create a big Sculpture for dojo decoration (same as the TWW one) which will allow us to sink those unwanted Sculptures

Edited by Chewarette

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Since you asked, I've been keeping track since Rivens first appeared:

Days 221  
Skipped Days 17  
2K/Ayatan 71 35%
4K 27 13%
Riven 31 15%
Lens (any kind) 38 19%
Exilus 6 3%
Catalyst 4 2%
Reactor 4 2%
Booster 13 6%
Nitain 2 1%
Forma 8 4%

u3i5lpS.png

People who do things like this live in such a different world than me. Where do you keep your notes? 

I'm far too lazy to ever keep personal stats in a game. You even made a graph. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ubern00ber88 said:

Are you complaining about a brakk riven? I wish we were on the same system because I would gladly take it off your hands.

Brakk is the kind of weapon nobody know exist and nobody plays it

Rivens 3 days in a row then ayatan or endo on 4th then I stop. Then try again, riven 3 days in a row then endo or ayatan or lens... basically 3 days riven 4th day something 5th day stop or riven again.  Gotten rivens 3days in a row 3 times since their release 

Last 5 days:
3 Anasa sculptures in a row
2 Pistol rivens in a row

So far i have received only 1 shotgun riven ever since it was released. Only 1 short of max riven limit right now. I have dissolved countless sentinel rivens & weapon ones too which i did not require apart from giving them away for free. So you get the idea of how much frustrated i am with the Shotgun riven drop rate -_-

1 hour ago, Mak_Gohae said:

pistol rivens that keep tell me to scan a symaris target with no traps, powers, getting damage, using a corrupted key, etc, etc. 

for that the best is using a friend to scan it. With a friend of mine we had 2 similar rivens, he had to take no damage and for me no powers, we did an exterminate where i cleared rooms with ignis and then captured the target smashing him on the ground with melee (never used a trap other than the first 2 times back when we had the community targets)

On 22.6.2017 at 7:48 PM, AoBaka said:

"oh you know...the usual"

20170622192559_1_zpsieriqqc6.jpg

20170622192437_1_zpsqfejluwi.jpg

20170622192410_1_zpsaacskg7f.jpg

Am i the only one that is getting ayatan sculptures faster than the ayatan stars needed to fill them?

This is just from the past month :I all the ones i managed to fill with stars.

lmaooo, this is gold :D i don't know what to do with these anymore lul