Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

Open world warframe map. Destiny 2 is dead and it isn't even out yet. Destiny 2 will now be a non-entity. 

Warframe is offering better than Destiny 2 now with open world, and they are offering f2p. Love live Warframe, may destiny rot in peace! 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Open world warframe map. Destiny 2 is dead and it isn't even out yet. Destiny 2 will not be a non-entity. 

Warframe is offering better than Destiny 2 now with open world, and they are offering f2p. Love live Warframe, may destiny rot in peace! 

Between Anthem and this, I definitely care little about Destiny 2. Was contemplating it because of the girlfriend. Now. Now I give no F***.

Just now, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

Between Anthem and this, I definitely care little about Destiny 2. Was contemplating it because of the girlfriend. Now. Now I give no F***.

Was also considering Destiny 2 but yea, Plains of Eidolon and Anthem is all I need now.  lol.  And for you Excal Umbra fans I'm happy for you all o: 

I was like...

Custom gear/market ara... nice idea but I'll hold off judgement until I know what's needed to craft stuff, based on previous stuff I fully expect it to cost plat or be like operator where you have only a small portion for free.  Same goes for operator upgrades.

Open world maps, rest in peace toasters because the odds of them coping with that is going to be pretty slim imo.  Harsh thing to say but imo it's about time DE 'increased the min requirements' because it's only going to get heavier now with the new direction. 

Looks nice and seems like it's going to be fun addition but would have liked to have an 'estimated' aim for release but I'm guessing end of the year if I'm honest. 

Excal Umbra... well as long as it doesn't mean excessive farming on lua spy I'm fine with it. 

Hydroid Prime (as I've said) looks nice but it all really depends on his rework.

Edited by LSG501

4 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

DE made 2 HUGE bomb drops this tennocon. Remember last year when the only thing of note was TWW? DE is stepping up their game.

I actually think that this may be the reason for 2016 lacking content, I know they said they were working on this for 6 months but its hard for me to believe that seeing scale of everything we saw, DE isnt exactly huge team and they were developing smaller stuff longer then this.

Edited by Culaio

Well I for one enjoyed the live stream, looking forward to the change in gameplay and the new market. Reminded me of fallout. Not over fused about the prime but the glass lady might be interesting. Ps4'ers will have a longer wait though.