Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

1 minute ago, Tuxie said:

I do wonder what they sell at the shops. More ship decors is never something that I'd complain about.

I kind of want them to sell Orokin tower burgers for my Operator to eat.  

Just as an emote.  I don't care if I'd have to spend credits every time I use it.

Edited by Mental_Omega

I really hope DE maintains the quality of gameplay in this new open-world.

In too many games you see the developers gloating over their massive open-worlds that are just completely stagnant.

If they can deliver on this new expansion, then Warframe could definitely give new triple A games a run for their money.

It is supposed to be endgame content because the Giant Sentients at night cannot be taken down by 1 frame (well at least DE said so).
Of course, if it is a DPS race, I can some hardcore player will trying to put out BIS loadouts to allow them to solo the boss.

But I bet it is another puzzle boss :P

44 minutes ago, (PS4)J_DANGER_ said:

How funny reading the comments on your post with people saying "no" or "won't work" to open world Warframe. 😀

My baby concept

Shown to reb and steve - now in fully glory Perhaps?

They got the modular weapons in there too!

See each gauntlet and its rewards for doing so

1 hour ago, Mental_Omega said:

You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about vis a vis Astronomy.  

Pluto was demoted from full planet to dwarf planet due to not meeting the new definition of planet set by the International Astronomers Union in 2006 in response to the discovery of Eris.    Pluto certainly hasn't gone anywhere given that the New Horizons probe literally just had a flyby of the damn place last year.

There are a substantial number of near Ceres sized asteroids in the Asteroid belt; and the Kuiper Belt is only barely known to us.   Planet 9 at the very least is out there so there's at least a whole other neptune sized planet in the solar system, and it's quite possible that there's other large spherical objects in the depths of the extreme outer solar system.   

Oh. Ok.

Guys you all saw the big sentient boss, but I was so impressed that I watched the whole video over 5 times lol

And I found something that a lot of people might have missed

Check at exactly 16:21

You can see a giant crab there

That area might be more dangerous than we thought guys

14 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

NMbVp0t.jpg

And it reminds me of whale hunters, they are gonna EAT IT!?

"Disgusting flesh thing. Thoroughly unappetizing." ~Worm Queen

Welcome to my kitchen, today we are making crispy Orokin tower wall with a nice Plastid dipping sauce.

cantonese-roast-pork-belly-12.jpg

Spoiler

This is actually Cantonese roasted pork belly.

Edited by Tricky5hift

As seen in the Tennocon Plains of Eidolon playthrough, these low rent Corpus are opening the Orokin buildings and it appears that they are alive? They cutting them up into pieces to make building sushi?

Anyway, there should be an opposing faction that doesnt want to destroy these delicate creatures that are there not bothering anyone. And maybe we can join them in protecting those buildings?

Open world persistent PvP? Or an open world persistent pvp with an actual ending!

At the center of another section of the plains there's a building that one side wants to destroy while the other wants to save. The two factions fight out until the building is destroyed or the resources of the low rent Corpus are extinguish.

Cause seriously, i dont want to take part in destroying defenseless living buildings.

c96b3444accd556df4b32538900e9321.jpg

when "PLAINS OF EIDOLON"  deployed on PC, Will LOW-END spec PC be able to play it??

Since not all WARFRAME fans has high-end Spec PC.....

in this case mine:

============================================

Intel i3-2350M - 2.30 GHz

6GB of RAM

INTEL HD Graphic 3000

============================================

You're asking a question no one can give a definitive answer to yet. The best advice I can give, is that given it's still in development and some time away, try to update your rig and mitigate the increased demand as much as you can on your end.

1. please avoid black text, we don't all use the bright forum theme.  
2. This content will have to be optimized well enough to play on PS4 and XBone, so, if you play Warframe with a steady framerate now, I think it will be safe to say Digital Extremes will maintain their standard of quality for Plains of Eidolon.  We have no confirmation until a DE chimes in definitively.

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers