Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

I been prepping up for this...  I always kept my mod level around like 7 or so cuz there was never really any need for more...  like whats the difference between one shotting a guy at like 100k dmg and 150k dmg.  With these new night time dudes I finally said $&@# it, brought everything up to max rank.  

Excalibro Prime is maxed out primed continuity, primed flow, hp, vigor, armor etc.  Main frame is solid.

Maxed out shotgun mods for sentinel and primed sweeper, primed, dmg, crit, stats etc.

Went all out on big boy Opticor, formad 5 times, like 20k dmg, 8k ice, crit 50%, multishot like 220% charge speed like 150%+ thing hits like a truck and charges a full shot in less than a sec.

Went all out on Gammacor, formad like 6 times, 800 something dmg gas/heat i think or cold, dunno off the top of my head, 101% status chance, builds stats up super fast.

Went all out on my main melee, always used silva & aegis, went tripple stat boost,  condition overload, primed pressure point, primed fury etc.

Basically...  all maxed, all primed, all 5-6+ forma, great rivens, just went all out.

All in all, I used up like 50k + endo, several million credits, couple left over legendary cores and just stuff that I been hoarding for ages.

My body is ready!

Edited by Z3GR4M

16 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Well yeah, this doesn't have a MMORPG engine. I can tell that there will be serious changes needed to change the log in point to anything other than the ship.

You mean like the ones that actually introduced the orbiter as a playable main menu back in the update 14?

I'm getting my Ivara and Volt ready, cause i wanna go fast af and i also want to stealth and hunt stuff 

My vectis is almost ready, i just need a riven for it so i can snipe things from far away

I don't care too much about archwing, actually i hope they nerf them to the ground (only on PoE) because things like amesha and Elytron's Nuke would be pretty op

Depending on how to fight the eidolon, i will either go with my excal for damage or rhino for tank, but both are ready.

2 minutes ago, LABAL said:

We didn't even have the ship before the U14.

Sounds like they just changed how the spawn 'room' looks like. But in this case, it's totally different, since the spawn point will have to be in the middle of a mission, as the game sees it. Not to mention that includes loads of other players around that may as well spawn right there. If they haven't taken advances towards this ever since they made their engine, I doubt it will be a cake to implement.

11 minutes ago, ArielTkx said:

I'm getting my Ivara and Volt ready, cause i wanna go fast af and i also want to stealth and hunt stuff 

My vectis is almost ready, i just need a riven for it so i can snipe things from far away

I don't care too much about archwing, actually i hope they nerf them to the ground (only on PoE) because things like amesha and Elytron's Nuke would be pretty op

Depending on how to fight the eidolon, i will either go with my excal for damage or rhino for tank, but both are ready.

Archwing damage ability  has always been inferior to warframe powers.

28 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Sounds like they just changed how the spawn 'room' looks like. But in this case, it's totally different, since the spawn point will have to be in the middle of a mission, as the game sees it. Not to mention that includes loads of other players around that may as well spawn right there. If they haven't taken advances towards this ever since they made their engine, I doubt it will be a cake to implement.

No, it was literaly a menu, not a spawn point. But yeah, i figure it'd be hard to implement. But it is prety cool if it's possible

Personally, I wish they'd remove the ship entirely, and go with the open world thing for all of the missions and planets, but I can see how that'd be a nightmare to do. And maybe instead of out ships we would have like proper bases we create and put our equipment in. IDK I think that would be super cool :D

2 minutes ago, StryfeXD said:

Personally, I wish they'd remove the ship entirely, and go with the open world thing for all of the missions and planets, but I can see how that'd be a nightmare to do. And maybe instead of out ships we would have like proper bases we create and put our equipment in. IDK I think that would be super cool :D

That can't happen lore wise. We`d be wiped out by the Corpus and/or Grineer in the instant they find out about it. We stay in the orbiter for safety. 

Edited by aligatorno

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

That can't happen lore wise. We`d be wiped out by the Corpus and/or Grineer in the instant they find out about it. We stay in the orbiter for safety. 

True, very true. WE NEED TO UPGRADE ON OUR ANTI CORPUS AND GRINEER TECH THEN!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Frame related stuff(if i can get into matchmaking squad like normal missions, i hope i can) :

Spoiler

Try equinox mend & maim to see if it covers the entire landscape

Spam snow globe ontop of somewhere so random players from the squad can see my little fortress

Hunt things, snipe and stealth with ivara

Spam speed nova 4 with new players and run away, hoping they will die (im sorry)

Plant grass with oberon for the cetus people

Play my octavia mixtape at night with the eidolon

Befriend the bugs with titania

Go fast af with volt arround the map

Carpet bomb stuff with Jet Stream Zephyr + Zarr

Try to hit a bird with a fishing spear

Bring players that just completed TWW to fight the eidolon and watch them suffer (im sorry again)

Show how cool my tenno will be to new players (i need a cool armor DE pls)

That is pretty much it...

im joking about the trolls (maybe not) dont hate me please

3 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Just don't hype yourself up for it. the Cetus area is just a 50 player area and the plains are 4 player max squad based. These are confirmed parts of info.

Do you think we can PUG it?

16 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Most likely quest locked as well probably TWW as well.

According to the Interview AngryJoe had with Steve: its not Quest locked. New players will be able to go there but they will need to bail when night comes or they will die.

6 hours ago, (PS4)DBR87 said:

Yeah, I remember Steve sat down with Angry Joe and they were discussing enemy scaling.

Woot AngryJoe has spoken with him?

Any source of this dialog link/video ? Would love to see/read it. 

Steve made it seem like day time is for new players and nighttime is when the high level content would be made available. Through Steve's tweets one caüün find that, at the start, the it takes 4 in game hours to transition from day to night. I would rather areas closest to the main town of Cetus be new player friendly, but areas further along the map's borders would have level 80 or 90 enemies.

Makes sense to me...

Wouldn't it be great to find at the borders "entrances" to dark caves, which are darkzone areas. Where much higher level mobs apear kinda like 'hardcore mode'.

And a NPC in the settelment tell a squad looking for it only with some hints, where this every 4h randomly apearing entrances are?

My grinder-heart is already pumping like crazy now xaxaxa...

Edited by P0Pz

17 hours ago, babywrath said:

• Forma up the archwings specifically Iztal(utility/fast travel), Elytron(nuke dat dirt!), and Amesha(immortality).
  • Ready those anti grineer weapons and builds.
  • Stock up on credits, plats, ducats just in case they will be of use in Cetus.
  • Stock up on all resources just in case they'll be needed as well. They really might as well at this point because the grineer were at least mid-tier difficulty which means most people playing PoE must have access to all the resources(poly bundles, neural sensors, OROKIN cells). 

Already done to all 4, now just few months of waiting at least. Steve cautiously said he hopes for it to be ready before summer is over, but that would be hard to believe.