The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

On 9/18/2017 at 12:04 PM, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

Thanks! Im going to be in Beijing in a few days until sunday. not going to bering my laptop thouhgt cus its kinda bulky so I might miss out on some stuff. plus I dont know what it would do to log in over there. India worked fine but <-<. Might end up missing barrow :I

If you need anything from baro just quote me here, I can get it for you!

Edited by Rogue_Striker

9 hours ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

I see that as bad news for the update, seeing how new version they showed had placeholders all over the place. 

Call me a partypooper, but I suspect ppl's hype train is bound to drown in the underbaked update.

Sure, big map is to be delivered. And I guess many players will be happy with that alone.

But the rest of what update is to bring risks to be just as unfinished and skin deep as Archwing was. If it suffers the same fate of being abandoned for years in that state, I will not be surprised,  knowing how excited DE are about adding new stuff and how reluctant they are to work on what is already there.

Don't misread this as "all is woe, update will be horrible". I'm just worried cause I care

:smile:

Not to discount your points, but the only placeholders I saw were for names and descriptions. All the features seemed complete. 

5 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

-snip-

LOL. Wow. I respond explaining that you will have to agree to disagree, because your only "evidence" is your own interpretation, which I believe is the incorrect interpretation. 

We could ask Steve, you are too busy misinterpreting his words to answer.

You can write dozens of paragraphs at me. Reality is still reality. And as the semantics of writing goes, my interpretation of his sentence is the more correct one, NOT yours. 

Again, thanks for playing though. 

I'm amazed that I have had to repeat MYSELF so many times in this thread, when it is obvious my interpretation is the correct one, and some people who are specifically trying to find fault with DE have decided to flog themselves crazy over an incorrect interpretation. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Okay but hope you all realize how small this will actually be. Objective markers have already been over a km and it takes us a minute or two to get there (Including all the different rooms), but imagine a straight line there. That's even faster

oh please, of course it'll feel small, even skyrim feels small after a while. im serious, it does once you reach a certain point

Just now, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Yeah that's true, but 2.25×2.25km still is pretty small around the perimeter

considering that the current most open tiles are probably similar in size to cetus, its still a huge step forward. we can only hope that future ones gradually get bigger.

If they canceled prime time for the week, that's when we know something big is happening. Next thing, DE will upload a video showing their dark saggy eyes with coffee, profoundly expressing their accomplishments to (make us suffer) blow our minds with all the possibilities in PoE.

With that in mind, the devs are diligently working on the update until they are confident enough for a public release.

On 18/09/2017 at 9:37 PM, OmegaShadowcry said:

True, but, as I recall, everytime DE has gone into "lockdown mode", when they stop with even emergency hotfixes, they usually get the update out within a week or two. (Will someone correct that if I'm wrong, please?)

No, 'cause you're not wrong ;)

I'm actually kind of leery of them releasing this month if Focus schools aren't even in a good enough spot to show on the last devstream.

Like, c'mon. If you're killing Zenurik and Naramon, the thing you replace them with better not be another half-assed rush job. Push it to late October if needed - Hell, that's what I basically assumed was going to be the release date. 

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I'm actually kind of leery of them releasing this month if Focus schools aren't even in a good enough spot to show on the last devstream.

Like, c'mon. If you're killing Zenurik and Naramon, the thing you replace them with better not be another half-assed rush job. Push it to late October if needed - Hell, that's what I basically assumed was going to be the release date. 

i don't think the reason they didn't show the focus rework was cus it wasn't ready, more like they like to keep those kinds of things underwraps until literally right before the release, like a couple days before at the earliest.

and don't forget that they already went into lockdown, we won't be getting any updates at all outside of emergency hotfixes, which would likely only be done if sime big part of the game stopped working. i don't think they want to go a whole month without any updates, even for PoE

Hi there,

Since DE released the news about plains of eidolon, we saw it will be not only a open space, but a market. I was wondering if this market will have item to trade with endos or if it will be with other ingame currency (credits or ducats or prime parts). I am pretty curious about how this market will work. 

Sorry if I probably I missed something 

Edited by spyvspyaeon