Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Lenz and Elytron. Let it rain, baby!

Or maybe Prisma Gorgon and Elytron.

Hell, I might even use Odonata for the rocket swarm.

Oh I love the Lenz! I definitely gotta give that a shot! 

5 minutes ago, Yargami said:

I plan on taking my Vectis Prime with my Elytron, so I can snipe and bombard at the same time.

Vectis for the win! 

14 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

If it's like in space, we should be fine 

When you aren't boosting, WASD are aligned so that they move you horizontally, regardless of where you're aiming. For example, if you're looking straight down and press W, your altitude won't decrease, and you'll move horizontally forward.

1 minute ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Hyperion thruster itzal with tonkor. Aerial support incoming! 

Why not Zarr/Angstrum/Elytron? Long range bombing for the win!

Me? I'm going to let out my inner Sentinel Enforcer and go with Buzlok, Cycron and Odonata Prime.

Just now, Corvid said:

Me? I'm going to let out my inner Sentinel Enforcer and go with Buzlok, Cycron and Odonata Prime.

I'm definitely going to try some extreme range Ivara + Buzlock just for fun at some point. I want to see if I can lock onto someone a long ways out via Navigator and then just sit there firing into the sky and then wait for all the damage numbers to pop up. Might be a bit difficult to get around terrain and such, but it's worth some experimentation.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I have a theory that the game's final twist is that Sentients evolved to form an Eden of peace and tranquility and love in the Tau System.

Sentients like Natah and Hunhow are these peaceful beings who literally sacrifice their place in society and volunteer to become these techno-evolved monsters to protect Tau-Eden and are cast out forever.

Once they have passed through the Void/Rails, this military form becomes a permanent, poisoned reality for them.

The great choice at the end of the game is going to be finding Tau-Eden at the same time as the Grineer, Corpus, etc. and then deciding:

1.  Protect them.

2.  Destroy them.

3.  Leave them to the mercy of the other Factions by doing nothing.

I do love that theory. It would mean that the Sentients surpassed the Orokin by becoming better than them. We could have a final, final boss fight before DE close the servers and tell us all to go get a life, and it could be to subdue Hunhow long enough for another Sentient to grapple on and attempt to heal him, repair him, bring him back from his omnicidal hatred and trauma.

"What's the end boss of Warframe?"

"The actual end boss of Warframe is the PTSD of the antagonist, and you defeat it with understanding and a true willingness to forgive."

21 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Hyperion thruster itzal with tonkor. Aerial support incoming! 

19 minutes ago, Corvid said:

When you aren't boosting, WASD are aligned so that they move you horizontally, regardless of where you're aiming. For example, if you're looking straight down and press W, your altitude won't decrease, and you'll move horizontally forward.

Why not Zarr/Angstrum/Elytron? Long range bombing for the win!

Arial bombardment sounds like a blast! I'll probably use my staticors for a closer approach and carpet bomb the whole area! 

1 hour ago, Yargami said:

If Amesha's first ability can be cast on Warframes, I might do some more support focused gameplay with a friend who often goes tanky melee Valkyr (but not Hysteria Valkyr, which would negate the usefulness of Amesha's ability).

That would make for one hell of a good time with team mates! 

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

That would make for one hell of a good time with team mates! 

And that's just the 1st abillity.

Amesha's 2nd ability converts all incoming bullet/missile/whatever attack into a healing pulse in a rather GINORMOUS radio if you got the increassed range % mod.

With 1st making every hit do 0 dmg for X hits, the 2nd turning attacks into healing waves, the 3rd making you immune to cc and the 4th a sort of harrow ult (where you go invincible for X seconds then you get some bonuses, which I forgot what the buffs are), you will literally become IMMORTAL.

Just now, devildevil21 said:

And that's just the 1st abillity.

Amesha's 2nd ability converts all incoming bullet/missile/whatever attack into a healing pulse in a rather GINORMOUS radio if you got the increassed range % mod.

With 1st making every hit do 0 dmg for X hits, the 2nd turning attacks into healing waves, the 3rd making you immune to cc and the 4th a sort of harrow ult (where you go invincible for X seconds then you get some bonuses, which I forgot what the buffs are), you will literally become IMMORTAL.

Basically Trinity before her Nerf: Immortal your allies!!