Fan Art Recap

Megan and Rebecca’s Fan Art Favourites

Spoiler

Rebecca: Shadrad’s Lotus

Y2vpqCtClGWdEIg8W_Nx8LHLMShG84xZplWIkr5N

Megan: hoti-to’s Valkyr Prime

yN0PhuLvql2mWlGQcOoKMECif9h4mmjEAh0uBVBx

See you next week!

The reveal about you letting the winner of the Tennocon event force themselves into people's public games without even informing us beforehand was quite disheartening to hear. Really, that was a díck move. Thank god people leaked that non-consensual PvP could have been the reward in advance, early enough for me to decide not to play. Sad to see that my mistrust was justified.

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

The reveal about you letting the winner of the Tennocon event force themselves into people's public games without even informing us beforehand was quite disheartening to hear. Really, that was a díck move. Thank god people leaked that non-consensual PvP could have been the reward in advance, early enough for me to decide not to play. Sad to see that my mistrust was justified.

Wut?

You live once. Smile sometimes.

Just now, Zanchak said:

Wut?

You live once. Smile sometimes.

We've been told before PVP would never affect PVE. AuroraSonicBoom and the rest of us who trusted DE when they told us that have every right to be upset over this.

We'll "smile sometimes" when DE never uses this mode again.

1 minute ago, Fukushu said:

We've been told before PVP would never affect PVE. AuroraSonicBoom and the rest of us who trusted DE when they told us that have every right to be upset over this.

We'll "smile sometimes" when DE never uses this mode again.

It's not happening over and over and over again. Constant trolling this way would validate this kind of reaction.

Anyone claiming they'd do any different with such a prize is full of it, and we know it. Why? Who doesn't want to be a super villian for an hour and cause no actual harm to anyone? People who can't laugh, I guess.

13 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

It's not happening over and over and over again. Constant trolling this way would validate this kind of reaction.

Anyone claiming they'd do any different with such a prize is full of it, and we know it. Why? Who doesn't want to be a super villian for an hour and cause no actual harm to anyone? People who can't laugh, I guess.

Still doesn't change the fact it forced PVP on PVE players, but I can respect your belief that system like this if you think this wouldn't just be used to troll, though the people in that room ebbing the Conclave winner on and cheering over trolling for mission failures is proof enough of how this feature would be used. I couldn't even get past watching him go after a rescue target while the players in that mission couldn't do anything to stop him because both the fact it could be done and the cheering over it pissed me off so much.

That being said, I missed tonight's Prime Time due to work and am just watching it now, and hearing Rebecca say this isn't coming to the game actually fills me with relief. Should this be used in Prime Time or Dev Streams as a way for the Devs to screw around with each other, and as long as their squads are informed that the Stalker they're about to face is human, I'd be fine with seeing them use it again, but I don't want to see this being used as a prize for winning a Conclave tournament again.

Edit

Aaaand I just got to the part where Rebecca said this won't be coming to the game "raw" because they don't want to "waste this feature". I am officially worried again...

Edited by Fukushu
New info that has me worried; hoping for good news when this is brought up in the Dev Stream

9 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Still doesn't change the fact it forced PVP on PVE players, but I can respect your belief that system like this if you think this wouldn't just be used to troll, though the people in that room ebbing the Conclave winner on and cheering over trolling for mission failures is proof enough of how this feature would be used. I couldn't even get past watching him go after a rescue target while the players in that mission couldn't do anything to stop him because both the fact it could be done and the cheering over it pissed me off so much.

That being said, I missed tonight's Prime Time due to work and am just watching it now, and hearing Rebecca say this isn't coming to the game actually fills me with relief. Should this be used in Prime Time or Dev Streams as a way for the Devs to screw around with each other, and as long as their squads are informed that the Stalker they're about to face is human, I'd be fine with seeing them use it again, but I don't want to see this being used as a prize for winning a Conclave tournament again.

Edit

Aaaand I just got to the part where Rebecca said this won't be coming to the game "raw" because they don't want to "waste this feature". I am officially worried again...

I'm pretty sure they are aware some people can't even use region chat like an adult let alone if they had this kind of power lol. Granted, if people DID have this kind of power, I too would be out the door. Gimmick at a con is entirely different.

Just now, Zanchak said:

I'm pretty sure they are aware some people can't even use region chat like an adult let alone if they had this kind of power lol. Granted, if people DID have this kind of power, I too would be out the door. Gimmick at a con is entirely different.

Well thankfully it looks like DE at least understands this feature shouldn't be forced on us and that we should have to give our consent for a feature like this, so hopefully it'll be something where those of us who don't want anything to do with Conclave can rest assured in knowing we'll never have to deal with it.

I want this feature to have its own youtube/twitch weekly feature. So that the Dev's can actually see the cheese some players pull to kill stalker or for them to see more of what and how this community plays. If a council similar to the design council can be created for trusted players from the community  gets to play as Stalker for a set timeframe under heavy supervision from DE, I think that would be fantastic too.

Edited by Divious
grammar

Please reconsider adding mandatory PVP to the PVE game. Conclave is rarely played because most players do not want to participate in PVP content, something that is borne out by DE's own metrics; more people are engaged in Raids than Conclave at any one time according to the last infographic shown, and the number of players in Raids was exceptionally small compared to those playing PVE content. Even repeated Tactical Alerts have not been enough to grow the PVP crowd.

If there is truly such demand to play as the Stalker, a Conclave mode where people who wish to engage in PVP can do so without effecting the games of others would seem a far better place to do so.

Edited by WrathAscending

So glad you liked the stickers, my boy Scharkie did well delivering this package. The idea was also to have a letter into it but I really goofed it up sooooo. Here it is?
Keep up the glorious work, hope that in the future more and more open worlds will appear. (Personally can't wait to see a huge graveyard of ships on an infested moon, seeing a huge derelict with a secret about the infested inside.)

Glorious screenshot from PrimeTime

Spoiler

GhPPxNQ.png

The letter of love

Spoiler

c8vbJ7z.png

4YHFNEu.png

So Mumbles is back to Megan... Maybe now it should be: Megan+Blooper=Mlooper?... Blegan? :crylaugh:

Anyways, I really loved TENNOCON 2017 LIVE. It was freaking amazing, my fav part was the drunk grandpa that took the keyboard, and the Corgi. Corgi was my absolute #1 moment. Who cares about "open world" or "Umbra", when there is a Corgi in the room, really?! :satisfied: I know gals drooled over the proposal, Reb even looked like she was about to melt in a puddle of tears (fitting for the Hydroid Prime reveal do), but to me that was just so weak, so cliché... If it was me, I would just HAVE MY WEEDING THERE! Hey, "go big or go home" right? :laugh:

Anyway, it was great stream an big round of applause and hugs to everyone at DE. Keep up the good work. 

14 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

You're joking right, you can't be serious can you... I mean that is just such a cool feature and you're totally butt hurt...? Why are you so scared of this unless you're not good at Warframe...?

Edited by (XB1)RogueTenno
Spelled butt wrong... Lol

14 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I said the exact same thing at the beginning of the stream. Can't tell if it was lighting or the camera.

Good for hiding post-TennoCon/Hotfixes eye bags -Even Rebecca's perfect-Egyptian-goddess-like eyeliner was not as perfect this time-... both look really tired during the stream... they were really friendly and warm and funny tho.... =)

lol ... I'd like him to join just for the fun to overkill him with a Tigris OS... In PVP most of the mods are not available and damage are reduced, if the PVP stalker come in your PVE game it will most of the time not last long enough to start moving... Like the real stalker... Last time he arrived in my mission he stand and disapeear before even starting to move...