Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 21.4.0] Hydroid Revisited Feedback

[DE]Danielle

The good news is that he has a versatile kit.

If you see dominant strategy as the only way to play, then you may disagree.
..Though I certainly end game like mad on Hydroid, and never AFK puddle.
..unless I spill something, or need to respond to the clan real quick.
It's Super useful for that.

To play Hydroid for real, see my above post.

Sure, a loki could invisicamp with a Suda popgun and get kills with no effort..
or an ember can WoF and hide..

You can hide and sneak kills sometimes.
That's the side effects of random spawns in a game with stealth mechanics.

Not Hydroid's fault people aren't trying.

Hi

(MR24, 2000hrs played, only 2 posts, never post anything about buff or nerff something but this break my heart u.u) Hydroid was some of my first warframes is my 3rd more played warframe, i allways try to take him to low level places so i don't have to use the puddle. After play whit reworked hydroid a lot i see some problems whit him, i know you're really busy whit plains of eidolon but can we at least rework him later? maybe after you release plains of eidolon so you can focus on him? i just wanna play whit him (use your full forma guns) (T-T)7

WZ7SNxD.png

if you see some way we can broke the game whit this please replay me. 

edit: "ture" "killin" and more. (srry for my bad english and redaction problems)

EDIT2: ok i see a lot of mistakes (thanks @Navarchus and @Xinxo)

Hydroid 1st ability:(same)[Tempest Barrage] Hold [1] to make it rain, increase energy drain for each second you hold it.(prevent afk press [1]) (not sure if this is rlly nesesary any way the ability dont have a lot of damage so... ?)

Hydroid 2nd ability: [Tidal Surge] when you use it give you the "Damage reduction/buff to secondary/buff to melee" for (?) seconds. 

Also @Xinxo is right you can't use a build for [tidal impunity] augment so to fix this you just "pres [2] again to stop yourself" (also "presing again" to stop yourself prevent you from kicking your face against walls and easier to controll in small maps).

Hydroid 3rd ability: [Undertow] "how we prevent afk players?" like banshee 4th augment (Resonating Quake) it drain more energy for each second you hold it, in puddle mode you get a lot of movement speed (Splatoon!! xD) (or maybe a dolphin...).

Hydroid 4th ability: [Tentacle Swarm] Tentacles now relocate to new enemies on area of effect. If they remain empty for "?" seconds search a new target. whit this you can use a long duration build and don't gonna have useless tentacles. instantly spawn. For hydroid farm(need all tentacles in the door!) you can use the [undertow]+[tentacle swarm] to get all the tentacles in the puddle size.(this promote afk/camp but [DE] should decide)

Hydroid Passive: Spawn tentacle whit bullet jump?.

Edited by -Jakal-

4 hours ago, -Jakal- said:

Hi

(MR24, 2000hrs played, only 2 posts, never post anything about buff or nerff something but this break my heart u.u) Hydroid was some of my first warframes is my 3rd more played warframe, i allways try to take him to low level places so i don't have to use the puddle. After play whit reworked hydroid a lot i see some problems whit him, i know you're really busy whit plains of eidolon but can we at least rework him later? maybe after you release plains of eidolon so you can focus on him? i just wanna play whit him (use your full forma guns) (T-T)7

WZ7SNxD.png

if you see some way we can broke the game whit this please replay me. 

edit: "ture" "killin" and more. (srry for my bad english)

edit: and redaction problems x.x

Heyo, Hydroid main here. Also mr 24 & have 2000+ hours played just like you.
DE has said they have no intentions of reworking him majorly or adding any additional large changes to him. I think nidus stacks would count as a large change.
I use my Tidal Surge more than any other ability and losing that ability would be really hurtful to my playstyle with him. It's great for applying slash proc for my condition overload, breaking objects like cameras & containers, piling up enemies, mobility, charging into damage to negate it like homing rockets, keeping enemies knocked down to inflate the stealth damage multiplier from knockdowns and so on.
I think making his tentacles relocate to new enemies instead of follow Hydroid like you suggested would be much better, since many use his tentacles to lock-down a room or doorway including myself. Making them only despawn & respawn within a selected area rather than having to guide them would be much more welcome, especially for melee players like myself.

Though I'm wondering, how come you don't want to change his passive? Just about everyone I've spoken to agrees that hydroids passive is unfitting & should be changed. Since you don't want to I'm curious what makes you like it. In the Hydroid improvement thread I made there's an entire section devoted to passives even.

EDIT: By the way I love that hydroid drawing.

Edited by Navarchus

53 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

Heyo, Hydroid main here. Also mr 24 & have 2000+ hours played.
DE has said they have no intentions of reworking him majorly or adding any additional large changes to him. I think stacks would be a large change.
Also, I use my Tidal Surge more than any other ability and losing that ability would be really hurtful to my playstyle with him.
I think making his tentacles relocate to new enemies instead of follow hydroid would be much better, since many use his tentacles to lockdown a room or doorway including myself. Making them only despawn & respawn within a selected area rather than having to guide them would be much more welcome, especially for melee players like myself.

Though I'm wondering, how come you don't want to change his passive? Just about everyone I've spoken to agrees that hydroids passive is unfitting & should be changed. Since you don't want to I'm curious what makes you like it. In the Hydroid improvement thread I made there's an entire section devoted to passives even.

lol what's the difference between high speed puddle and tidal surge? both give you immortality and you can zig zag whit one of them cof cof *high speed puddle* cof cof

if you use tidal surge to "stun" or "throw" enemy to the floor a speed puddle can do this an you can stop in frot of the enemy and finish them on the floor.(tidal surge sometimes don't grab enemies)

you know why is impossible make a build for "tidal impunity" augment? if you put a lot of duration in hydroid you lose the control.

and now a question: What's faster, use "tidal sruge" then use "undertow" and after that use "undertow" again just for stop yourself? or use a faster "undertow" and get out to smash enemies?

also @-Jakal- [DE] say they only gonna accept small buffs, anyway it's a very nice (impossible) idea.

Edited by Xinxo

5 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why are people upset about hydroid not being a cheese frame, but no one is upset about all the other frames with terrible abilities that really are crap?

Nullstar and psychic bolts arent even real abilities

People are upset because his kit is still the same S#&$ty old ability kit everyone hated before, but with unlimited scaling now. He is a cheese frame, puddle is boring god mode.

Also, psychic bolts crap ability? What? Cant talk about nullstar, dont have nova. Radial javelin us the ability you should mention, not psychic bolts.

3 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

While yes, things can die like that..
You can also stand still firing a gun at a wall until someone walks in front of it..
By no means the fastest, most lethal, more entertaining, or most functional use of his kit.

Puddle is great as a state between moves, not a state on it's own.

But it IS the most lethal and functional use of his kit. And the fastest as well if we just take that bug that his 1 just kills everything instantly in the puddle. But its not entertaining in any way, thats true.

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

The good news is that he has a versatile kit.

Whats the versatile part of his kit? The puddle, because you can stay invincible AND kill everything at the same time?

To play Hydroid for real, see my above post.

You mean that poem at the top of this page? That might be the "real" way to play hydroid, its not the best by far. What your doing is making your hand hurt to keep enemies from moving. The effective way to play him is press 3 suck up enemies and press 1 once in a while.

Sure, a loki could invisicamp with a Suda popgun and get kills with no effort..

Not for very long

or an ember can WoF and hide..

Sounds like an easier way to knock people down than your "real" hydroid

If you want min-maxing, Hydroid isn't gonna be your thing.
If you like to bob and weave with some style, and CC manual/directional, Then Hydroid is fun as hell.
Can CC direct targets from range unlike Ember or Banshee, who are glass cannons, using Ults to perform generalized CC.
The edge is that he can be charged by Trin and specifically suppress one area/group while handling other targets.
That's not enough for some players, but if you get into that groove it can be done extremely well, and cheaply.

There's cross sections of all frames.
Ember is random indiscriminate AoE CC on ult.
Banshee has an optional CC directional with shorter range, and great range CC which leaves her vulnerable.
Hydroid has great ranged DoT CC directionally.
Limbo has great range Full-stop CC directionally, though oddball mechanics.

...Oberon has AoE CC but very brief from Ult, though radiation allows chance for more CC
Rhino is shorter range good duration CC on ult..

Etc. etc..

This allows people to find the groove that fits them. A little of this, a lot of that, none are exactly the same.
If you play WoF, then play WoF.
I like to enjoy my gameplay.

P.S.
Wukong has specific target stun, not so much real CC. Same with Ash.
Excal has AoE stun, no targeting
Loki has Brief stun and nerfs enemy fire..

Point is, Just because one frame is on the far end of a spectrum, doesn't make them superior.
Also, being a puddle lonewolf is about as rewarding to the group as lonewolf Loki.
You Can, but the group can take away your affinity boost and spawns.
You have to be able to move.
No one singular move is the only move.. thinking that is a mistake.

Edited by kapn655321

3 hours ago, EpicBred said:

People are upset because his kit is still the same S#&$ty old ability kit everyone hated before, but with unlimited scaling now. He is a cheese frame, puddle is boring god mode.

Also, psychic bolts crap ability? What? Cant talk about nullstar, dont have nova. Radial javelin us the ability you should mention, not psychic bolts.

But it IS the most lethal and functional use of his kit. And the fastest as well if we just take that bug that his 1 just kills everything instantly in the puddle. But its not entertaining in any way, thats true.

Whats the versatile part of his kit? The puddle, because you can stay invincible AND kill everything at the same time?

You mean that poem at the top of this page? That might be the "real" way to play hydroid, its not the best by far. What your doing is making your hand hurt to keep enemies from moving. The effective way to play him is press 3 suck up enemies and press 1 once in a while.

Not for very long

Sounds like an easier way to knock people down than your "real" hydroid

You do not need to stay in the puddle. Would it make you happy if the puddle was duration based or spit you out once you sucked up too many enemies?

If you want to play a boring game, then sit in the puddle. If not, then come out and parkour hardcore and use the puddle to take out highvalue targets or dodge napalm balls.

Saryn is the epitome of frustration, take Saryn to a highlevel mission and tell me how your hands feel afterwards. (Unless you cheese by casting spores, hiding, using ignis to spread spores and spam miasma). And she was left with toxic lash, a gimmick of an ability less useful than half of Frosts augment mods.

Nyx is now a carbon copy loki with invisibility traded for limited invincibility, and all psychic bolts does is proc radiation and a tiny amount of slash. The radiation buff doesnt change its uselessness. The disarm passive would have been better here, so she could recieve an actual, real passive. Also the puddle argument is like saying because Nyx has a mod that allows her to walk during her ult, thats the only way you can ever play the game anymore.

Null star surrounds nova and randomly pinballs into enemies. It does not stun, knock down, or open up for finishers. Its a "damage" ability that youll only notice do anything on mercury or if you have already primed everything.

Fire ball for Ember has power cast delays, is a less useful version of a sonicor, and could work like a napalm shot, at the very least but doesnt. It does nothing except set one person on fire.

On 21.8.2017 at 6:10 PM, HerpDerpy said:

Why hoes Hydroid need to be a CC frame?

And why does everyone think CC frames should just be "press one button to control the entire map"

Not only is Hydroid very powerful as of right now, but all of his abilities have cc capabilities.

So you say he's powerful but all i see is a frame that can kill high level enemies in seconds (not working as intended btw) in a small area where as a mesa can kill also high level enemies but faster and with more range. also he isnt supporting his team as a damage dealer nor CC frame. He cant support reliable or deal damage against other factions than grineer, so please tell me WHAT DOES THIS FRAME DO ???

Because i have no idea and also his 4 ability is truly a joke. they added just more range while the tentacles still dont scale with power strength. vaubans bastille works like that and isnt considered OP and he can even spam that S#&$. Also the charging mechanic does only make the cast time longer, why not just make the ablity consume more energy at once. i dont know wether you even intend to play him or if you just S#&$ your opinion here but I myself want him to be reworked like oberon was because i think that oberons rework was done very well and i think hydroid deserves the same treatment as he had.

side note: this kraken model is totally useless and waste of budget DE, like srly at least make it eat enemies or something.

On 14/8/2017 at 8:25 PM, DeathGold said:

Dude go see a video of darthuum the before and after comparaison the ranges ... "nothing"

You DO know that the tentacles don't randomly swing anymore, hoping to get a catch, right? Like they USED to? And no, I'm not going to go watch someone else -I play for myself.

On 16/8/2017 at 1:59 PM, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

are you sure you quoted the right person?  I can't see what you were quoting from me.

I was quoting DeathGold. Sorry for the mixup.

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

You do not need to stay in the puddle. Would it make you happy if the puddle was duration based or spit you out once you sucked up too many enemies?

I would be happy if the ability got replaced by another one.

Saryn is the epitome of frustration, take Saryn to a highlevel mission and tell me how your hands feel afterwards. (Unless you cheese by casting spores, hiding, using ignis to spread spores and spam miasma). And she was left with toxic lash, a gimmick of an ability less useful than half of Frosts augment mods.

Totally agree! Theres a difference between synergy and dependancy. Using saryn can get super annoying!

Nyx is now a carbon copy loki with invisibility traded for limited invincibility, and all psychic bolts does is proc radiation and a tiny amount of slash. The radiation buff doesnt change its uselessness. The disarm passive would have been better here, so she could recieve an actual, real passive.

The radiation proc is all the usefulness! But having it also disarm enemies is a really good idea!

Also the puddle argument is like saying because Nyx has a mod that allows her to walk during her ult, thats the only way you can ever play the game anymore.

No. There is a big difference between those two abilities. You cant stay in nyxs 4 as long as you want. Enemies drain your energy so fast you just cant keep it up, its a panic ability. You get punished for staying in it for too long (no energy). But hydroid players get rewarded for staying in puddle. Youre invincible and can instakill with easily managable energy drain. See, I can just not use puddle and jump around to not get hit, but why would I do that? I have better results if I just use puddle, im encouraged to press 3 and stay in there. Am I encouraged for staying in nyxs 4? No, I get punished.

Null star surrounds nova and randomly pinballs into enemies. It does not stun, knock down, or open up for finishers. Its a "damage" ability that youll only notice do anything on mercury or if you have already primed everything.

That sounds REALLY bad, your right. But it should be easy to rework. Make it knock down every enemy near you that "wants to attack you". There are a lot of those single abilities that just have no use, like radial javelin, chromas 1 and apparently null star.

Fire ball for Ember has power cast delays, is a less useful version of a sonicor, and could work like a napalm shot, at the very least but doesnt. It does nothing except set one person on fire.

When did I say anything about fire ball?

I mean, we can add that to the list of useless abilities above if you want.

Edited by EpicBred

4 hours ago, EpicBred said:

I would be happy if the ability got replaced by another one.

Totally agree! Theres a difference between synergy and dependancy. Using saryn can get super annoying!

The radiation proc is all the usefulness! But having it also disarm enemies is a really good idea!

No. There is a big difference between those two abilities. You cant stay in nyxs 4 as long as you want. Enemies drain your energy so fast you just cant keep it up, its a panic ability. You get punished for staying in it for too long (no energy). But hydroid players get rewarded for staying in puddle. Youre invincible and can instakill with easily managable energy drain. See, I can just not use puddle and jump around to not get hit, but why would I do that? I have better results if I just use puddle, im encouraged to press 3 and stay in there. Am I encouraged for staying in nyxs 4? No, I get punished.

That sounds REALLY bad, your right. But it should be easy to rework. Make it knock down every enemy near you that "wants to attack you". There are a lot of those single abilities that just have no use, like radial javelin, chromas 1 and apparently null star.

When did I say anything about fire ball?

I mean, we can add that to the list of useless abilities above if you want.

Oh, there is 12 foot long list of useless abilities and mechanics i could type out here and happily would. (Sorry, i kept adding extra frames into the post)

The ideal rework in this situation if we were worried about people being upset about losing puddle would be to add it and the wave ability together (leaving ability costs up to DE) to make room for that cool new ability you said you would prefer and fix tentacle swarm so it stands out from tempest barrage which would get innate corrosive damage and some new augment.

THE PROBLEM: this is DE. It is not normal for them to release a warframe without limitations. If you were to compare old oberon to new oberon, you would probably find a few nerfs there to. Now this is what happens when you ask for fixes to something DE has already "fixed".

--->There are a few commonly accepted flaws with volt that even the nay sayers usually agree need fixing. These were and are often stated in the rework feed back post. DE Rebecca being the enthusiastic awesome person that she is, got involved sometime a while ago and got some people working on some last minute touch ups to his kit. It sounded good. 

Thats when riot sheild was added. It wasnt what anyone had really wanted, and the giphy showing us what they were adding was very misleading from the actual product recieved...And DE Rebecca got the short end of the stick with what to me seems to be the most thankless job in existence and the devs simply stopped responding.

There seems to be a disconnect from what players think should be done and what the developers think should be done. So, it might not be true, but im saying if they take another pass at hydroid to fix him because people arent happy, the puddle ability will still be at the forefront, with some boggus limitation added, and some gimmicky mechanic attached to it that you didnt ask for. 

My question to you : what limitation were you expecting? 

Because they always add limitations to everything they rework.

I like hydroid because they did things for his rework they didnt do for Volt (my main) or Valkyr or Excalibur or Mag, or every frame thats been reworked to this point. I liked the oberon rework, but the visuals were off, and i havnt had a chance to try out limbo. 

You should not give up championing for hydroid, but tread wisely and be careful of what you ask for. 

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

1 hour ago, Devin90 said:

Undertow is just a bad concept for an ability.

You sit there.

As a puddle.

I don't care if it's effective or not, this is not engaging gameplay.

Previously, yes. That was all it did.

Now, however, it does so much more. And it is, believe it or not, engaging gameplay. In all honesty, it is probably one of the BEST designed abilities in the entire game.

5 hours ago, EpicBred said:

This is so blatantly hyperbolic it is disgusting.

Do you know why the cost of Nyx's Absorb increases based upon the amount of damage Nyx takes? Because once upon a time you could sit on top of a Defense objective in Absorb and render the target invulnerable, as well as store up a nuke large enough to destroy a large area of enemies of almost any level instantly.

Undertow is nowhere near that degree of abusive. Yes, you can typically sustain it indefinitely and potentially kill enemies of almost any level with it, but this is not advantageous in the vast majority of cases. Why? Let me count the reasons.

1. Most enemies can be killed far more easily by simply shooting them. This is generally only false in the case of enemies with an extremely high level. And, for the record, DE has stated explicitly on numerous occasions that the game is not balanced around such enemies.
  2. Most mission objectives force you to move far more than you are capable of in Undertow.
  3. Undertow cannot effectively deal with Nullifiers, Ancient Healers/Ancient Disruptors, heavily armored Grineeer, or the adaptive defenses of the Sentient.
  4. Hydroid cannot provide invulnerability for his team or his mission objectives.
  5. Hydroid cannot interact with consoles, mission objectives, or collect loot or restore Energy.

And even if Hydroid IS rewarded for sitting in Undertow, so what?

The person playing Hydroid is still going to have to actively be pressing buttons to use it.  After all, I promise you, enemies aren't just going to run into it at every opportunity, and you cannot always pull an enemy to their watery grave. For example, sometimes they are behind cover, or sometimes they are a Nullifier, or are protected by a Nullifier. Seeing as how Hydroid has to leave Undertow to move or collect loot, at some point he is going to be vulnerable. And this is going to happen far more frequently than it does for Wukong. In all honesty, i's going to happen exactly the same way that it happens for Rhino's Iron Skin and Nezha's Warding Halo. More frequently, in fact, because most people are going to be incentivized to move, even if they do not have to. And we're not out here with our pitchforks screaming about how broken they are. And I guarantee you they can kill enemies as fast as or even faster than Hydroid can with Undertow. All they would have to do is take any Slash melee weapon and equip Enduring Affliction, Maiming Strike, Blood Rush, and Drifting Contact, since that particular combo allows infinitely scaling Finisher damage with an infinite duration. And UNLIKE Undertow, that particular cheese combo can be done with a MACRO.

In all honesty, Undertow is probably less abusive than a Frost sitting on top of the Defense objective and spamming his Snow Globe, which CAN be maintained 100% indefinitely and DOES provide his team and his objective with nigh invulnerability. It might not deal damage on its own, but it's not as though there aren't plenty of ways in this game to deal a disgusting amount of damage without any sort of thought. You know. Like melee Slide spam, or the Staticor, or the Ignis, or World on Fire, or Resonating Quake...

And what about the GOOD gameplay that Hydroid has as a result of Undertow? You can effectively take cover in plain sight to reload or heal or regain your shields. You can narrowly avoid the shots that you otherwise would have failed to dodge. You can gather your enemies into a cluster for you to mow down. You can isolate and control specific targets. You can toggle it briefly to knock down enemies and open them up to Finishers. You can use it to assess your surroundings before you proceed. You can use it to avoid detection in Spy missions. You can use it to prevent Tidal Surge from splattering you into a wall.

There are far more things that you can do, and that you can do better, if you only use Undertow to augment what you are doing, rather than attempting to replace what you are doing with it.

If you don't want to sit and kill everything whilst being invulnerable, I suggest you start playing Hydroid and stop playing Ember, and go to somewhere other than Mercury.

Edited by YagoXiten

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Because they always add limitations to everything they rework.

It hurts how true is this.

I remember how exited i was with the secondary shotgun rework. Finally they buff up these barely useable weapons!

Then i noticed the damage falloff was added too, the only reason why would anybody use secondary shotguns was the no damage falloff.

Even thought im using them for close range massacre, it would been nice to get the falloff removed since it doesnt make sense in any way.

Its not the weapons fault that most rooms in warframe are less than 50m wide and a shotgun is supposed to be lethal as the standard buckshot can still kill a target 70m away.

a884ObV_700b.jpg

I vote we don't make the puddle dmg scaling, people are getting REALLY PISSY about Hydroid's staying in puddles.

I mean, Really Violently Pissy about it.
The functionality of what can be done from the puddle is already completely awesome.
...and I really wouldn't like seeing the efficiency cut into to prevent puddle camping.

So yeah, gotta cut out the good dmg. Sorry folks.

Edited by kapn655321

On 28.8.2017 at 3:22 AM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh, there is 12 foot long list of useless abilities and mechanics i could type out here and happily would. (Sorry, i kept adding extra frames into the post)

That deserves a thread on its own!

The ideal rework in this situation if we were worried about people being upset about losing puddle would be to add it and the wave ability together (leaving ability costs up to DE) to make room for that cool new ability you said you would prefer and fix tentacle swarm so it stands out from tempest barrage which would get innate corrosive damage and some new augment.

I made a thread about a possible hydroid rework some time ago, it might actually be somewhere in this one. My idea of his new 3rd was a puddle that you can cast where you point at, and you can cast multiple instances (dont know if duration based or additional drain per puddle. If an enemy is knocked down on one of the puddles, water tentacles come out of it an hold the enemy down for as long as the puddle stays active. This would enable you to ground finish them all you want.

I mean thats still a puddle... would people be happy with that?

THE PROBLEM: this is DE.

I know, its pretty demotivating. I didnt know about that volt last minute thing, but I think its easy to see the consequences of it. That they have to add limitations to everything they release is just as annoying and demotivating.

Sadly, the thing I was expecting was actually what happened. They just increase numbers and add that incredible scaling until the playerbase cant say its uneffective anymore and at least a part of the community is happy.

What I would like to see is a completely cc centered frame again. All of the new warframes had that scaling incredible damage and everything, so Id want the limitation to be his ability to deal damage directly with his kit.

You should not give up championing for hydroid, but tread wisely and be careful of what you ask for. 

Will do.

9 hours ago, EpicBred said:

I made a thread about a possible hydroid rework some time ago, it might actually be somewhere in this one. My idea of his new 3rd was a puddle that you can cast where you point at, and you can cast multiple instances (dont know if duration based or additional drain per puddle. If an enemy is knocked down on one of the puddles, water tentacles come out of it an hold the enemy down for as long as the puddle stays active. This would enable you to ground finish them all you want.

Suggestion: i like the concept of shadow hopping. Hydroid gives that just a little. If the puddle can no longer be entered, i lose that plus easy avoidance of napalm balls. As a naysayer (i have named them such) at this point ill try to add an idea to your existing idea or just be lazy and say no, sometimes obnoxiously. Im just one person. Many people have different reasons to say no to your ideas. Its going to be frustrating. 

I have been trying to come up with reworks to volt that everyone would like, and have remodeled my ideas countless times...but ultimately im still pushing my own ideas on people and havnt found that sweet spot, and others are either uninterested or so fixed on their own version of what they wish for that they wont budge. No individual rework post will ever succeed. You've seen Archwizards rework posts? You need that level of support. You need alot of community support. A famous you tuber would get you gold. First get a group of tenno together who agree with the concept of puddles being castable first, go from there.

Im secretly rooting for another hydroid change, because that would set a precedent for other frames to be changed again, but with so many different opinions and ideas everywhere, theres no guarentee anything good will come of it, if they take any of those ideas into consideration, it will be because of the sheer volume of posts asking for something, not the actual quality of the ideas - Volt.

Gonna repost this here...Hydroid changes...well if this is how things are going, I have 2 final suggestions. First, let hydroid's undertwo "cage" enemies, as in when he moves he drags the enemies with him. Second, have the Kraken stay for the duration of the power.

37 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

I have 2 final suggestions

In addition to those, I'd love to be able to heal by sending a tentacle out to an ally. Even though we can now maneuver in Undertow, the 75% range reduction really hurt the augment mod I find. At least with the tentacle, we'd still be able to heal allies from approximately the former distance we could :( If we had those 3 things, I'd grab the prime access without any hesitation. I liked my full-size pool for healing, but it has been replaced with a kiddie pool.

I've said this Myriad other places and a pray to GODS someone at DE listens....

Add MINES to hydroids Tidal Surge.... Depth-charges modeled like what the Grineer Tube-men have... but bigger... like the mine Osprey. You could even augment the amount of mines laid dependant on duration/range of Surge... Why mines?

Because NOTHING is more piratey than leaving behind explosive surprises.....

Edited by Sunseahl

@[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Rebecca

1)When using tidal surge in Undertow, enemies already caught get left behind. Please make them get dragged along too.

2)Please decrease delay between casting and actual firing happening for Tempest Barrage.

3)Please add something to Tidal Surge to make it less mundane.

4)Please increase the things the Kraken can do, or give us some more control over it. It looks so cool, yet does so little!

@[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Danielle

After reworking, the Hydrooid turned out to be magnificent, but the balance of the other warframes still suffers. I think the game need to rework in the main system of the game like stamina and death if you fall in the void...

Stamina, added a balance not only in PvE but also in PvP battle. Imagine that the Vaolt had 200 stamina and that for an Ash for example 150. etc. Plus, if the players do not themselves fly out of the map and fly into the textures, then this again to you +.
With such success, you can also remove mana from the game. Let the players not only run endlessly on the walls but also bring down a whole volley of abilities on the enemy, like an infernal machine!

Please, give back endurance in the game like before update 17! It's help to balance warframes and take so hardcore notes in the game=)

Edited by BuXLoW