Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many here want a Nami Solo Prime?

PotWalrus

Yup, machetes are good now that they have the cyclone kraken stance.

Nami Solo Prime has the potential to be the first 100% status machete...depending on what the options will be for PoE custom machetes.

Chances are we'll be able to craft a machete that's better than Nami Solo Prime.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Yup, machetes are good now that they have the cyclone kraken stance.

Nami Solo Prime has the potential to be the first 100% status machete...depend on what the options will be for PoE custom machetes.

Chances are we'll be able to craft a machete that's better than Nami Solo Prime.

We already have Gazal Machete for status, a Crit + Status hybrid is what we need for maximum performance. 

I still think, as has been suggested I think at least 8 times now that Nami Skyla Prime should turn into different weapons depending on stance.
If DE is concerned about 3 weapons sharing the same riven then make a system for different phases of "split" weapons to have different Riven mods. 

• Dagger stance for Skyla Prime maybe for critical damage
  • Machete stance for Nami Prime maybe for status chance
  • Dual Swords stance for Nami Skyla Prime maybe for channeling or finisher

1 hour ago, Navarchus said:

I still think, as has been suggested I think at least 8 times now that Nami Skyla Prime should turn into different weapons depending on stance.
If DE is concerned about 3 weapons sharing the same riven then make a system for different phases of "split" weapons to have different Riven mods. 

• Dagger stance for Skyla Prime maybe for critical damage
  • Machete stance for Nami Prime maybe for status chance
  • Dual Swords stance for Nami Skyla Prime maybe for channeling or finisher

That is a great idea! Never seen it suggested before, but I agree with this.

37 minutes ago, PotWalrus said:

That is a great idea! Never seen it suggested before, but I agree with this.

Worst case scenario, I want to at least see it come from a Baro relic, like Aklex did. Nami solo is much more preferable to me over Nami Skyla but I do still love Nami Skyla.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

would be nice, but it's just be MR fodder compared to the Nami Skyla. I think the Primed Machete slot will be saved for the Gazal Prime, at least that's a  powerful weapon you could sell in a PA.

Like they both couldn't come out anyways *looks at Dual Kamas and Galatine*

By the time Gazal would be eligible, Hydroid should be inside the Vault. On the other hand it's not like we can't have another weapon outside of rotation added to the mix. I miss those those days.

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

*looks at Dual Kamas and Galatine*

Dual Kamas and Galatines are completely separate weapon families from the Nami Skyla and Scindo families, if that's what you're insinuating. I'm well aware we can have multiple Prime weapons of the same type, but it would be like having a single Kama prime. there's not much point when a different and better version is available. the only other candidate we have for a Primed Machete is the Gazal, and the Gazal is powerful already.

bear in mind, in order for the PA to sell, the loot has to be desirable: a buffed version of the Gazal would be a far better weapon statistically than a Primed Nami Solo, thus the Gazal is far more likely.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Dual Kamas and Galatines are completely separate weapon families from the Nami Skyla and Scindo families, if that's what you're insinuating. I'm well aware we can have multiple Prime weapons of the same type, but it would be like having a single Kama prime. there's not much point when a different and better version is available. the only other candidate we have for a Primed Machete is the Gazal, and the Gazal is powerful already.

bear in mind, in order for the PA to sell, the loot has to be desirable: a buffed version of the Gazal would be a far better weapon statistically than a Primed Nami Solo, thus the Gazal is far more likely.

I explicitly said out of rotation. See Burston Prime, Lex family.

Edited by NightmareT12