Vulbjorn

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Infested Harrow done.

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Transformers vibe or power rangers 😬 you better focusing on what you are good about it...He is already robotic looking so maybe infested on him is not that bad idea... I think he can look interesting like infested 😏👌

Naaaaah, I'mma turn him into McLaren. This is a very early concept, and I already have some crazy ass S#&$ in mind. Will be good. THEN I can think about infested, need diversity in my portfolio anyway.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

Naaaaah, I'mma turn him into McLaren. This is a very early concept, and I already have some crazy ass S#&$ in mind. Will be good. THEN I can think about infested, need diversity in my portfolio anyway.

Hey I'm always for good change,like for example players for some reason don't like hoods,im big fan in that direction because even ugly/funny looking ninja turtles looks more badass with a hoods. So im not block with just 1 style,because I love them all... so go and explore in to something new,im supporting 100% 😏👌🍻

Le 29/09/2019 à 21:26, Vulbjorn a dit :

So, I had a stupid idea. I'm not sure if DE will approve of this head, considering how gigantic it is. I also simultaneously work on some other currently not ready to be shown projects. 

4a3b69e81e.png

It's beautiful.

• Applause 1

Garuda changed a little bit, she's now less of a rabbit and more of a cenobite. Early WiP, but I think I'll run with this shape.b069f5d526.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Vulbjorn said:

Garuda changed a little bit, she's now less of a rabbit and more of a cenobite. Early WiP, but I think I'll run with this shape.b069f5d526.png

You’ve always been bold, V.  I like the other better, but you da boss.  And DE....Still, I vote the other. This ^ looks like a slight variation of “factory stock”, and I reward artists who push their vision.

If you want it smaller, I’d wrap the new ears on a reverse-curve to the head centerpiece like mandibles (think stag beetle)...you could literally flip the headpiece around and enlarge it...wrapping the cheekbones with a serrated edge would be unique and give cool counter-symmetry...headpiece wrapping the skull one way and the “ears” wrapping the sides of the face in the other direction.

btw, PS4 Equinox skin when ;)?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

4 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

You’ve always been bold, V.  I like the other better, but you da boss.  And DE....Still, I vote the other. This ^ looks like a slight variation of “factory stock”, and I reward artists who push their vision.

If you want it smaller, I’d wrap the new ears on a reverse-curve to the head centerpiece like mandibles (think stag beetle)...you could literally flip the headpiece around and enlarge it...wrapping the cheekbones with a serrated edge would be unique and give cool counter-symmetry...headpiece wrapping the skull one way and the “ears” wrapping the sides of the face in the other direction.

btw, PS4 Equinox skin when ;)?

No idea regarding Equinox for now, I don't think I've gotten any contracts yet. And you think it's a wee bit stock? I tried to go more conservative with ears, worrying about player camera, but I can turn her into Hel if visibility isn't of concern. I'll push it today-tomorrow more, tis a early WiP project for now.

Il y a 11 heures, Vulbjorn a dit :

Mmmh..Well this cenobite helm suits more Garuda, i 'd say. More "blood magic". I recognize her more this way. But imo you should definitely consider keeping the "rabbit" one for another use, if you skip it for Garuda. Maybe it would bring a very strong, exotic /majestic presence to another frame. ( Titania ? Ivara, Saryn ? Or Nova, why not.)

Edited by Stonehenge

In all honesty I really enjoyed the first take on the helmet. Maybe you could keep it for a different frame, like Ivara. The new helmet looks pretty great too, can't wait to see Garuda done.

The new one kind of makes me think of the Loki Knave helmet.

• Upvote 1

if i could equip that nikana skin on my sepfahn zaw nikana i would reinstall the steam and the steam version of the game just to buy it.

So, I realized that in if I want gauss to become what I have in mind, I'll need to spend more time researching and designing him than usually, so for now, he's on a backburner. I don't want to quickly half-ass a skin onto a market. For now, i'm focusing on redesigning Ash, a couple of syandanas, Garuda and her weapon/syandana, and a surprise [REDACTED] frame. Speaking of Garuda, I'm really trying to make her Barlowe/Beksinski looking.  (p.s. she's not going to actually be white/green/blue. It's just material zones.)b302738dfb.png

Edited by Vulbjorn
  • Applause 1