Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninjas play free

Megasupremeprime

9 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Well, you're not even a ninja in the game. More like a powerhouse mercenary.

Unless you play Ash.

So the quote is honestly outdated.

well,

do you remember the old war time when parkour was about using walls and stuff to traverse the map and not just flying through the air?

i do

& i cry evry tiem

Edited by Pro3Display

37 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

before coptering and between coptering and bullet jump where you could wall-run catapult yourself

Oh, I always thought coptering was there from the game start (started playing Feb, 2014).

And I clearly remember coptering was taken out with the same update that introduced Parkour 2.0 so there wasn't any "between" period.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Oh, I always thought coptering was there from the game start (started playing Feb, 2014).

And I clearly remember coptering was taken out with the same update that introduced Parkour 2.0 so there wasn't any "between" period.

there was a time between slide animation sling nerf and tipedo when coptering was near impossible but it returned so it was quite short of a period

6 hours ago, Praxxor said:

This is oddly philosophical damn you

"Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, for all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awoke, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Zhuangzi

8 hours ago, Megasupremeprime said:

So the game is free

You just answered the question. :clem: 

You can download and play the game entirely for free, which makes you a ninja. It's your choice to pay for something, but by the rules of the slogan, you're still a ninja, because you are booting up and playing the game itself entirely for free. :P

10 hours ago, Pro3Display said:

well,

do you remember the old war time when parkour was about using walls and stuff to traverse the map and not just flying through the air?

i do

& i cry evry tiem

Remember when that was the intent, but tipedo ended up being something so you could fly through the air? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)