Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you do first once plains come out

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

As right now we have limited knowledge on the plains an the dev stream opened up more of what can be done. an been thinking of what i would do base on what gathered so far.
I am a xbox player so i have to wait after you are pc warframers cousins to flush out the bugs an glitches. :3 love you for your hard work in taking the buggy builds for the ride.

So here what i be wanting to be doing once the plains comes out.

Head down to cedus roam around get a lil feel for the place.
talk to the gem merchant an get the gem cutting tool
check out the companion merchant, see what they got in stock at the time.
Find the warrior mode person an check out the wares an see how the upgrade works out.
Pick up some cedus quests an head out into the plains.
Explore the plains an see how well i do at not getting lost, while not asking a grineer at gunpoint where i am an how i can get back to town.
Head back into cedus to turn in any quests an find who i go to for spear fishing.
Maybe start up abit of the glass frame quest as i would have abit of personal knowledge in the plains.
do various shopping an gearing up before my next outing in the plains.
If i havent yet go an stay the night out an try an make friends with a weird shaped rock an call it billy, after i have had a break down from fighting something super scary

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

As right now we have limited knowledge on the plains an the dev stream opened up more of what can be done. an been thinking of what i would do base on what gathered so far.
I am a xbox player so i have to wait after you are pc warframers cousins to flush out the bugs an glitches. :3 love you for your hard work in taking the buggy builds for the ride.

So here what i be wanting to be doing once the plains comes out.

Head down to cedus roam around get a lil feel for the place.
talk to the gem merchant an get the gem cutting tool
check out the companion merchant, see what they got in stock at the time.
Find the warrior mode person an check out the wares an see how the upgrade works out.
Pick up some cedus quests an head out into the plains.
Explore the plains an see how well i do at not getting lost, while not asking a grineer at gunpoint where i am an how i can get back to town.

I would get used to Cetus, then i would go sightseeing and fishing

as a pc player, ill probably wait for the first hot fix to get released.

once thats done and i have the time to log in, I'll likely take my frame, which one  im not yet sure, and my smeeta kavat and go visit Cetus. I'll explore there a bit, maybe talk to a few npcs before heading out to check out the closest areas of the plains. I'll gradually start moving further and further from cetus over time. and i won't go and get as much as possible right a way, I'll experience it over time. don't want to burn through everything right away. what exactly i start with will likely depend on my mood.

Probably the first thing I'm going to do is find every merchant, check their wares and so on. Then I'm going to take every mission I feel like I can reasonably do solo, sprint out onto the plains, and see if I can complete all of them before night falls. Then, I'll probably try to get a nice get screenshot of an Eidolon. And die in the process, most likely.

Then I'll go back and put myself through the Quill's Anti-Eidolon training.

Edited by OmegaShadowcry

The first thing I'm doing is to get a squad together and hunt the damn Eidolon and do whatever needs to be done to get the arcane that will replace Zenurik's energy overflow passive. 

I don't care about the rest of the plains or anything else it offers, frankly. The whole thing has been overhyped. 

22 minutes ago, Emolition said:

I wanna play but I allways wanna get the twitch items and as I can't watch streams and play at same time on this computer I'm really thorn  on what to do=)

Hmm... leave the stream running while you do other stuff?
have a single tab open while you play warframe? (My bad, didn't read properly for some reason)
I don't know if those count, actually... hmmm....

Edited by OmegaShadowcry

1 minute ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

Hmm... leave the stream running while you do other stuff?
have a single tab open while you play warframe? (My bad, didn't read properly for some reason)
I don't know if those count, actually... hmmm....

I just had an idea but not sure if it will work yet tho its if im able to watch twitch on an Ipad I can run it on that while i play =P