Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS) my funkiest 'hey kiddo' moments so far

WindBlade

So, about two weeks ago, I had my funkiest hey kiddo moment, when i was walking to the operator room, heard the line, and saw this

Warframe0165.jpg

I didn't think the game could unnerve me more, then I get this after a mission, when the operator is actually moving and changing pose as they 'speak'.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s2qjAa0f3lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wonder if thwere will be more escalation?

EDIT: ok, spoilers went weird on me

that unnerved me more, but then I actually got one hey kiddo moment where the Operator puppet was actually moving, changing pose:

Edited by WindBlade

4 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Never seen that fool. ;-;

Damn bastard is like RNG: damn think KNOWS you are looking for it.

I meet him twice and both times I was not looking for him:

1st time was when I got the last Argon Crystal to build Hydroid Prime, I just rolled down the ramp to get to the Foundry fast and then... "Hey Kiddo".

2nd time I got out of the Sortie and was looking at chat while my Warframe was getting up, I was writting a response when I hear this creepy laugh... And since I've never heard that he can do anything but say "Hey Kiddo"... I was creeped out untill I looked around and saw him with Ambulas Noggle up his butt. That. Jack@$$. I had to clean the noggle...

The Father* must particularly happy to see you.

*The Tenno first quotes him in The War Within, saying:
"Something's out there Kiddo, watching us."

And then a short line based on what you did with the Kuva bottle.

And then now, saying "Hey Kiddo." as if the Orbiter was his house, and you came back from college - not expecting him to be wherever.

Makes me wonder if there's a way to actually keep him around - to talk to him, or get Ordis to detect his presence.