Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, BETAOPTICS said:

The quest will be released within PoE as stated prior by the developers.

1 minute ago, Nox174 said:

There are no dumb questions, it looks like Gara is releasing with PoE as will all of her parts but her main blueprint won't be available right away. 

Right, I'm further confused now. Nox says she will be out with PoE, Beta says, the quest will be out with PoE, yet @[DE]Rebecca says Gara has been delayed a week but will be out in the market regardless. So, early in the market before PoE or with PoE and quest delay. Once again, sorry, but Rebecca's wording confuses me.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The goal is to launch within the next 10 days - when the official Hub site launches there will be more information there. 

10 days?! I get married in 10 days. Guess I can join everyone next week and my prep to get things ready could've been slowed down. Thank for the update though :) 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

However the quest for Gara is likely going to be delayed by a week, due to a scheduling conflict with one of our key Ostron actors… however, because Gara is ready, she will be in the Market for those able to support us. If you cannot, that’s fine too - we’ll be adding Gara’s parts to the Cetus reward tables to give you a head start for when her quest does release.  We will follow with Gara's story as soon as it's ready if it doesn't make the release! 

INB4 day one Plains of Eidolon salt on forums calling the game Pay2Win when in actuality it is not.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

While the Plains of Eidolon comes with its own map:

DKVUm1TWkAAaYbx.jpg:large

A roadmap appears to guide your continued journey to the Plains! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

This roadmap serves gives information on the following:

• The Quest for Gara!
  • Expected Launch Window!

The Quest for Gara - Glassframe has a name and it's Gara - inspired by the Design Council submission of 'Garasu'. Since Mirage's release we've strongly favoured releasing a Warframe's free path with quests. Gara's release will be no different.

However the quest for Gara is likely going to be delayed by a week, due to a scheduling conflict with one of our key Ostron actors… however, because Gara is ready, she will be in the Market for those able to support us. If you cannot, that’s fine too - we’ll be adding Gara’s parts to the Cetus reward tables to give you a head start for when her quest does release.  We will follow with Gara's story as soon as it's ready if it doesn't make the release! 

Expected Launch Window - this is the part of the roadmap that people may pull over at and put on their hazard lights. The goal is to launch within the next 10 days - when the official Hub site launches there will be more information there.

Are we there yet? Almost!

Thank you everyone for your great patience as we put this all together,

Love,
DE Warframe Team!  

P.S This is a temporary subforum dedicated to all things Plains of Eidolon bugs & feedback when the time comes! Since it's so massive we wanted to carve out its own home. 

Garasu? You chose a Japanese man saying Glass in English? When SILICA was the most voted name?
Hell, if you had to go the Japanese route, you could have chosen Hari, which is the ACTUAL JAPANESE WORD FOR GLASS.

DE just got suckered into making a joke of themselves. All these creative names, and we get a Japanese person saying glass in English as a name.
Please reconsider. Go with the popular vote of Silica, or go for the ACTUAL Japanese word for glass, Hari.

Quite frankly, "Garasu" could be deemed mocking toward Japanese people who attempt to speak English.

Edited by Nomicakes

3 minutes ago, VerinESC said:

10 days?! I get married in 10 days. Guess I can join everyone next week and my prep to get things ready could've been slowed down. Thank for the update though :) 

Well congrats dude, a life of joy I hope. That is way more important. Hey if it makes you any better, I spend my days on prepping on University exams so out of these two, I'd much rather be in your shoes. Now you can bask in the light that you could always have it worse. :P

2 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Seriously? Some japanese guy says "glass" in english and you made that the name? Idk what is worse, the idea that came from the design council , or that DE approved it xD

The Design Council didn't name that Frame. We don't design them, their themes, looks, abilities or names. In fact to have any part on the design is actually very rare. For most of the time we do none of the process, rarely do we get to name them and only once have the Council members actually designed abilities for Anti-Matter thematic Nova (theme was pre-decided by the developers).