Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extracting from PoE Solo

Repiru

I found out that if I enter the gate going into Cetus as my operator, the game doesn't crash.  It also displays that I have earned nothing when in fact I have.

I could also just be getting lucky and simply haven't crashed re-entering Cetus as my operator.

*EDIT* *DISREGARD this information.*  Totally lose stuff.  Anything between bounty/incursion completion and return anyway, but at least no crash! ...

Edited by Littleman88

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu you will keep all your stuff. It's a bit misleading because it'll say "mission failed" but it does in fact work. 

Currently you can only extract back to Cetus. Then back to the landing craft once in Cetus. Is this what you mean?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu you will keep all your stuff. It's a bit misleading because it'll say "mission failed" but it does in fact work. 

So you are saying the 'Abort Mission' option in the escape menu actually returns you to your ship (or Cetus??) whilst keeping everything you've looted?

Misleading, indeed.  Perhaps a quick hotfix today to rename that button?

24 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Not in the case of my group last night. I realize we werent solo, but ill explain anyways. First we had a party member use up all their revives and die, which was fine.

Upon reaching the gate, it would not allow us to enter cetus, and continued to display "waiting for players".

Our dead party member, ended up having to abort, allowing us to extract.

According to him, he did not keep anything from the 3 hours we were there.

Edited by Faulcun

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

What if you are in a squad?  A bit ago after killing a teralyst with a public group I have to leave via the escape menu because the door t o Cetus was waiting for a player who was dead. When I got back to my ship all my rewards were gone.

@Faulcun The same thing just happened to me.

Edited by Neo3602

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Read your post, did some fishing and farming, aborted mission. Kept the fish, lost any drops.

Would be nice to have a deployable extraction zone. 

Edited by Pyus

Would be nice to have anything, ANYTHING besides being forced to go to a relay that takes me 10-30 min to turn in a bounty and get back into PoE. Watching my character attempt to run in a series of freeze frames through the relay they force us into.... cooking a meal IRL while the relay loads... finish eating it and cleaned dishes before PoE loads again... can we have something that allows more than 80% load time? If I need to change weapons, that's what, an hour? (PoE exit, relay load. 3-10 Relay exit to Liset.5-15 Liset to enter relay. 5-15 Relay bounty. 2-10 Relay to PoE. 5-20 = Minimum time 20 minutes. Maximum time estimate 1h 10m. Probable time estimate: 40 min.)

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

these is no return to landing craft option? you mean abort??

last time i abort the bounty (after its completed), the rewards list was empty except some credits. didnt show all the loot i collected along the way... such a waste of time (and 2 hr of bounties RNG game me no gara parts. meaningless grinding is the worst)

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you do this in the Plains, you will lose everything. I've done it to test. It does not keep your stuff.

8 hours ago, Pyus said:

Read your post, did some fishing and farming, aborted mission. Kept the fish, lost any drops.

Would be nice to have a deployable extraction zone. 

yeah I agree, would like to have this, because when I completed a bounty and extracted via escape button, I lost all drops and just got the reward for my bounty

currently impossible to extract from the Plains and keep the goddamned loot & stuff we got there, got ripped off multiple times of max level completed bounties.

I'm pissed beyond belief by this bulS#&$, specially considering all crap related to the focus 2.0 trash rework.

Do we have any way to get refounded for bounties lost due to game malfunction?

[UPDATE]: seems latest hotfix solved at least this problem - still pissed for the loot and standing lost due to server derping...

Edited by Ikusias
updated after hotfix

We need to get the message to DE that extraction should be possible if you got queued with 3 random people without requiring that all 3 of them all come back to the Cetus door from that giant zone at the same time in order to keep your loot. We NEED a deploy-able extraction zone that functions independently of being in a squad or not and allows for solo extraction in PoE. Make it something we can craft in the foundry please.

On 10/13/2017 at 6:27 PM, Faulcun said:

yeah they kinda missed all this in todays patch huh.

On 10/13/2017 at 6:18 PM, AdunSaveMe said:

If you do this in the Plains, you will lose everything. I've done it to test. It does not keep your stuff.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:42 AM, Xekrin said:

So you are saying the 'Abort Mission' option in the escape menu actually returns you to your ship (or Cetus??) whilst keeping everything you've looted?

Misleading, indeed.  Perhaps a quick hotfix today to rename that button?

On 10/13/2017 at 11:27 AM, ENGINEEEEER said:

Currently you can only extract back to Cetus. Then back to the landing craft once in Cetus. Is this what you mean?

Sorry guys! I got word from the team that this is actually bugged, it's being looked into. 

On 10/14/2017 at 7:37 AM, RorschachRev said:

Would be nice to have anything, ANYTHING besides being forced to go to a relay that takes me 10-30 min to turn in a bounty and get back into PoE. Watching my character attempt to run in a series of freeze frames through the relay they force us into.... cooking a meal IRL while the relay loads... finish eating it and cleaned dishes before PoE loads again... can we have something that allows more than 80% load time? If I need to change weapons, that's what, an hour? (PoE exit, relay load. 3-10 Relay exit to Liset.5-15 Liset to enter relay. 5-15 Relay bounty. 2-10 Relay to PoE. 5-20 = Minimum time 20 minutes. Maximum time estimate 1h 10m. Probable time estimate: 40 min.)

You really should get a better hardrive or grab a cheap small SSD, chuck warframe on it and blame. You can probably buy a 100gb SSD for under 200. Not sure though.

But it will make your load times literally 100000000 times better. 

On 10/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, Repiru said:

yeah I agree, would like to have this, because when I completed a bounty and extracted via escape button, I lost all drops and just got the reward for my bounty

Why not go back the gate? I do that all the time. Even before i finally crafted some archwing launchers, I just bullet jumped back. Took me less that a minute to get back to the gate from anywhere in the plains. Now that I have archwing, itzal literally takes a second with some spam to get to the gate. No joke. A second if you have the energy. 

Edited by Arniox