Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, ZackNeutron said:

Please fix armored vault being SHY. Seriously, it's really annoying when it's the last bounty mission in bounty 5 and that thing don't want to open the DOOR after timer goes to zero.

A tip: if that annoying BUG happens . u gotta do this .. stand in front of the Vault touching it the select the handshake social option , and another player muist hand sahke you  this will force the secodn player to enter inside the vault and this will fix the bug XD

Then I should be refunded 5o iradites then! i just spent a total of 150 of those ont he archwing segment and launcher combined! 50 for the segment the first time ya thats notmal then another 50 for the launcher. i jsut spent another 50 last night on the segment again because it was required >.>

17 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Can we please finally keep the Pumpkin Mask permanently?! There's nothing more frustrating than ruining my fashion just because it's no longer October.

(Also, I always ask this but why in god's name is it called the "dullahan" mask when it has nothing to do with a dullahan?)

I'd venture a guess it's from NA associations with The Headless Horseman, who was (more or less) a dullahan. See here. :>

2 minutes ago, Blackjack1405 said:

A tip: if that annoying BUG happens . u gotta do this .. stand in front of the Vault touching it the select the handshake social option , and another player muist hand sahke you  this will force the secodn player to enter inside the vault and this will fix the bug XD

Seriously? That's hilarious

3 minutes ago, HyperDreamer said:

Then I should be refunded 5o iradites then! i just spent a total of 150 of those ont he archwing segment and launcher combined! 50 for the segment the first time ya thats notmal then another 50 for the launcher. i jsut spent another 50 last night on the segment again because it was required >.>

how about those thousands of reputation that we all spent on new baits etc?

DE, The crash on the second gate to enter the plains is still there, i can't enter, maybe this will help you to help me. i can't buy a new computer, i will repeat myself, my pocket don't have money, i'm from the comunist venezuela. and again, sorry but i have all in my native language, the spanish.

tumblr_oy1fu8WPZX1u1wwj8o2_1280.jpg

this is the error

and this, is the graphics data

tumblr_oy1fu8WPZX1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy1fxnKTGK1u1wwj8o2_540.jpg

this is where i can examine my RAM USAGE,

and its not the RAM the problem.. because is like it ever Iplay warframe

tumblr_oy1fxnKTGK1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

last this is the data of my CPU and RAM

Edited by spiritzero3

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is an issue we are actively working on.

If anyone has EE.Logs or repro steps we would love to take them: 

I might be wrong but Im pretty sure it has to do with operator, same as when youre in the circle and press operator it can abandon the mission randomly. (there must be a delay between your disappearing and operator appearing causing you to abandon.

7 minutes ago, Blackjack1405 said:

and if your running solo??  a glitch inst a fix

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6

This Hotfix has resolved not being able to purchase the Dullahan Mask, Halloween Color Picker, and the Naberus Armor!

General Plains of Eidolon Changes 

• The Pharoma Blueprint is now reusable! 
  • Reduced the Dye Crafting time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
  • Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes. 
  • Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity. It now reads:
  • Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
  • Dual Wielding will now be disabled when launching into Sky Archwing. You will now either equip your Pistol or Primary instead of your Melee weapon, since using your Melee in Sky Archwing disables it.
  • Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.
  • The Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint is no longer reusable considering you only need it once. 
  • Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound. 

Fixes

• Fixed Brilliant Sentient Shards sometimes spawning at the Cetus gates. Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor. 
  • Fixed crashes that occur during the launcher update on some systems.
  • Fixed a random crash when completing Bounties.
  • Fixed a crash caused by Operator Void Beams. 
  • Fixed players who join Excavation missions in progress not getting rewards from Excavators.
  • Fixed being able to trade in more Sentient Cores than required for the max cap, resulting in wasted items and players experiencing heartache. 
  • Fixed attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus as your Operator resulting in being forced back to your Warframe. Now if you enter as the Operator you’ll stay as the Operator! 
  • Fixed finding Kuria’s resulting in Onkko sending you an Inbox message. 
  • Fixed the Mod Sets not being Chat linkable. 
  • Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.
  • Fixed Dual Wielding a Glaive and Pistol resulting in the weapon fire VFX and SFX will either not be playing or will be incorrect when holding a Datamass.
  • Fixed Fisher Hai-Luk’s goodbye lines sometimes playing twice. 
  • Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission.
  • More fixes towards some HUD elements not appearing for Clients when loading into the Plains.
  • More fixes towards Convergence Orbs spawning high in the air. 
  • More fixes towards enemy Grineer Dropships getting stuck in their navigation paths.
  • Fixed some bad Condroc animations where they were flapping their wings upwards. Fly much?
  • Fixed the camera locking up when viewing your Clan screen while waiting for the doors to open to Cetus.
  • Fixed opening Syndicate menus for Syndicates outside of Cetus no longer playing Cetus menu music. 

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.

Sooo... Login issues are abandoned at this point? It's been almost 5 days and people still can't log in

1 minute ago, spiritzero3 said:

DE, The crash on the second gate to enter the plains is still there, i can't enter, maybe this will help you to help me. i can't buy a new computer, i will repeat myself, my pocket don't have money, i'm from the comunist venezuela. and again, sorry but i have all in my native language, the spanish.

tumblr_oy1fu8WPZX1u1wwj8o2_1280.jpg

this is the error

and this, is the graphics data

tumblr_oy1fu8WPZX1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy1fxnKTGK1u1wwj8o2_540.jpg

this is where i can examine my RAM USAGE,

and its not the RAM the problem.. because is like it ever y play warframe

tumblr_oy1fxnKTGK1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

last this is the data of my CPU and RAM

emm... i'm sorry to tell you, but this computer is too weak for open world of Plains, time to upgrade

6 minutes ago, Hakanasa said:

I'd venture a guess it's from NA associations with The Headless Horseman, who was (more or less) a dullahan. See here. :>

I know the legends, and I know it's vastly different from what a Dullahan is, I also live in NA. The Dullahan is one of my favorite mythos and it severely disheartens me to see it associated with the Icabod Crane legend.

24 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

3- Make Shield Disruption work again (unless we are supposed to only use corrosive projection and energy siphon and get bored to death grinding eidolon)

I'd say at least make it work half as well on the Eidolon.

26 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

5- Decent reward tables ("beginners don't have those" is not an excuse, they can get the mods from normal drops all the time)

The Plains are actually terrible for new players to play on to begin with.  There's almost no progression to be had for the influx of new fad kids trying to scratch out the new stuff.  They could've balanced that out a lot more with a better variety of bounties, 5 every ~3 hours isn't enough.

31 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

6- Greater Lenses back on sorties (really? now that they have some use you remove them in exchange for a handful of kuva?)

They weren't replaced with anything, only the normal ones were.  They could've added 12000 in the rare slot to make up for it.

• Like 1