Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

1. You can abort mission at any time and keep everything you've gathered, unless you've done a bounty. I have yet to test its interactions with bounties, but for the time being am warning players against it.

2. I'm thinking that one's due to latency. I ran a capture hunt last night and got the full 5 exceptionals, flawless, and the brilliant shard from it, so it's definitely more consistent compared to before.

3. AW is and always was intended to be a mode of transportation, not a combat aid. However, I can tell you that AW combat on the Plains is balanced around the Odonata, so you'll likely have a better time using that.

4. I'm rather in agreement there, the only reliable way to get these things seems to be running bounties to try and get something else...

1) you lose xp, loot, focus, bounty reward - not sure about the plants/iradiate - does it save too.
2) i have matchmaking set to 125 ping - if its worse than that, DE has messed up their matchmaking.
3) It fails as transport - the invisible skylimit kicking you off, rogue bullets breaking aw - especially bad considering the cost of just 50 charges.

I fail to see any fixes pertaining to all the lag problems and bugs or just straight up don't work worth a crap I go from 60 or more fps with 700 or so ram to even as low as 5 fps and eating almost 2500 mb of ram and have tried all setting still does not fix it and from the forums I am not the only one. are you working on this?

Just remove the 300 Endo from the uncommon rewards for lvl30-50 and add some more kuva for the lvl 40-60 reward (1000 as common for l30-50 and 1250 as uncommon for l40-60 doesn't seem quite right), also the rewards for l10-30 and l5-15 are S#&$, why don't add some cetus resources to the drop tables, like rare minerals, fish oil, etc...

I still don't understand how Vitality, Steel Fiber, Point Strike or Redirection can be useful for new players, let's just have a look at the drop locations for Vitality:

Spoiler

Missions:
Capture (All)
Defense (DS, T3)
Interception (T1, T2, T3)
Bounty (5-15)
Spy (T2)
Salvage (All)
Enemies:
Alad V (25.29%)
Arid Hellion (1.14%)
Arid Lancer (1.14%)
Attack Drone (0.76%)
Captain Vor (25.29%)
Carabus (0.76%)
Drekar Elite Lancer (1.14%)
Drekar Lancer (1.14%)
Drekar Scorpion (1.14%)
Frontier Heavy Gunner(1.14%)
Frontier Hellion (1.14%)
Frontier Lancer (1.14%)
Frontier Regulator (0.76%)
Hellion (1.14%)
Kuva Hellion (1.14%)
Kuva Lancer (1.14%)
Lancer (1.14%)
Mutalist Alad V (25.29%)
Nemes (0.76%)
Nightwatch Reaver (1.14%)
Oxium Osprey (0.76%)
Regulator (0.76%)
Sensor Regulator (0.76%)
Tusk Hellion (1.14%)
Tusk Lancer (1.14%)
Tusk Reaver (1.14%)
Tyl Regor (25.81%)

Do you think it was necessary to add it here too?

I'm being forced to do those S#&$ty bounties over and over to get the Gara components, only to get crap...

6 hours ago, Ketec said:

1) you lose xp, loot, focus, bounty reward - not sure about the plants/iradiate - does it save too.
2) i have matchmaking set to 125 ping - if its worse than that, DE has messed up their matchmaking.
3) It fails as transport - the invisible skylimit kicking you off, rogue bullets breaking aw - especially bad considering the cost of just 50 charges.

1. You don't lose anything. The mission progress screen shows you keeping nothing, but this is a bug. Checking your inventory on leaving shows that you've kept everything. Unless of course that was a bug that they stealth-fixed, which would be pretty stupid...

2. The ping setting doesn't seem to make much of a difference in who you wind up matched with, truth be told. I'm not entirely sure what it actually does, but it definitely doesn't do its job.

3. The sky limit forces you back downward with nearly the momentum you run into it with. Don't fly straight up and you should be fine. As to rogue bullets, they don't break the Archwing. Only taking blast damage does so, and considering only the highly-visible mortars deal blast damage, you really can't blame anything but yourself there...I use Archwing whenever possible, and I have yet to be knocked out of the sky unless I'm dive-bombing an outpost.

On 20/10/2017 at 6:48 AM, Inkogni said:

Go Fish

Ok.. but do they actually SPAWN that damn fish im after ? because 20 baits in i dont think it works or hints ANYTHING. what i do know is how many GOOPOLLA i have

from my experiments they do not spawn the fish, they simply attract it to a specific area once it's already spawned.

14 minutes ago, DalaiLemur said:

from my experiments they do not spawn the fish, they simply attract it to a specific area once it's already spawned.

attract or spawn means little if the damn thing just doesnt appear anywhere. and im talking about something like 4 full nights of fishing and NOTHING. i didnt use bain on each night but still spent a decent chunk

10 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

attract or spawn means little if the damn thing just doesnt appear anywhere. and im talking about something like 4 full nights of fishing and NOTHING. i didnt use bain on each night but still spent a decent chunk

spawn means appear. attract means "once they've appeared they'll congregate in the general vicinity of the area where you threw the bait."

1 hour ago, DalaiLemur said:

spawn means appear. attract means "once they've appeared they'll congregate in the general vicinity of the area where you threw the bait."

Then the damn spawn chance is next to non existing for most of my friends, clan and discord players. I'm not talking here about just 10-20 players but 200+

1 minute ago, Inkogni said:

Then the damn spawn chance is next to non existing for most of my friends, clan and discord players. I'm not talking here about just 10-20 players but 200+

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I've been looking for these accursed murkray livers for days now.

On 10/20/2017 at 1:08 AM, Arniox said:

Probably on Halloween tbh. When's that exactly? The 21st or 31st? I can never remember the actual date :P

I think they said it was supposed to come out with their halloween promo stuff, the "day of the dead" stuff seems like it would be it

On 10/19/2017 at 1:48 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors.

YAY

Changed bounty reward tables:

• Lower level bounties will have less stances, and more useful mods for new players.
  • Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces.

NICE

Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow always shooting with a horizontal spread.