Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

[DE]Connor

3 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Changed bounty reward tables:
    • Lower level bounties will have less stances, and more useful mods for new players.
    • Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces.
  • Reduced crafting costs of operator arcanes:
    • Several reduced to 3 Eidolon Shards instead of 5.
    • Breath of Eidolon requirements replaced with common and uncommon resources.
  • Void Shadow no longer costs 40 Eidolon Shards to craft.
  • Rare and Legendary fish baits now hint to the location of the fish.
  • Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors.

Another update, another set of economy tweaks! Please stay tuned as we continue iterating on Cetus and its various interlocking systems.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could not donate gems or cores to Cetus and Quills respectively.
  • Fixed a memory corruption error when using the mining tool.
  • Fixed hair not being covered by paper mache masks.
  • Fixed mining deposits overlapping on certain rocks.
  • Added underwater VFX to certain bodies of water in the Plains.
  • Fixed players not seeing the explosion of other players' embedded grenade launcher projectiles.
  • Added Tusk Recon Commander to the Codex.
  • Added Swooping Falcon, Carving Mantis, Twirling Spire and Stinging Thorn to the Codex.
  • Fixed the “focusing” sound for aiming with a fishing spear not working for clients.
  • Fixed Virtuos Ghost and Virtuos Shadow not having percentage values.
  • Fixed magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk. 
  • Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow always shooting with a horizontal spread.
  • Improved performance issues when hitting multiple enemies with Valkyr’s Paralysis.
  • Improved scripting for Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm.
  • Fixed Gara’s Spectrorage nullifier checks being too high.
  • Further fixes for Gara’s Mass Vitrify not being properly dispelled by nullifiers.
  • Fixed Gara’s glass armor appearing to fade in every time a new cosmetic option is chosen in the arsenal.
  • Fixed Vazarin’s Guardian Shell not having unique values for the last 2 upgrade levels.
  • Fixed Naramon’s Power Spike affecting sniper combo counter decay.
  • Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow being able to cloak defense objectives.
  • Fixed a crash caused by Unairu’s Void Chrysalis.
  • Fixed an issue where using Transference for the first time upon entering the plains causing any invisibility on your Warframe to break.
  • Fixed Zaw weapons using sword holsters.
  • Fixed several common crashes.

Changes

• Added a message when changing donations to syndicates, Cetus or Quills if the new total would cause you to exceed your daily cap or max rep.
  • Tweaked text elements in the donation UI screens.
  • Disabled powers in the tunnel between Cetus and Plains to reduce capacity for script errors.
  • Moved cut gems into the Resources tab of your inventory.

Can you tell me if Garas third actually give herself 90% damage reduction? Cause it doesn't specify it anywhere.

2 hours ago, Zanoza-chan said:

I just killed some teralysts with the guy with shotgun-like amp in my team, and you know what? We managed it good. We don't need Shield Disruption to kill the Teralyst. We need better Amps, and those Amps are already in game. Surely farming for them will be a bit painful for the first time, but afaik that situation applies to any aspect of this game. Firstly you farm for nice gear, then you easilly farm with nice gear. Good luck.

Then you have no reasons to farm cause you got everything.

Applies to pretty much everything in poe.

3 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Also, can day time fish and gems actually be worth the time it takes to get them for standing? Right now, if I want to get standing in any meaningful fashion, I need to fish Lungfish, but they mostly come out at night (mostly). However, that means I can't fight Teralysts which means I can't get any meaningful Quill standing. So, the only way to make any meaningful progress is to wait for night cycle and if you're one of those poor souls who has a life, or job, or responsibilities, you're up the river.

I never use any fish or gems for standing. That seems like a massive wast to me. I would rather have a crap tone of spare resources and just do bounties for standing. I was leveling up very fast last night doing just bounties. It's really easy, fun, and doesn't require me to essentially waste fish or gems 

BRING US FISH ON BOUNTY MISSIONS! RARE FISH!

You are having a hard time finding something worthwhile to replace Credits on higher end Bounties. Why not listen to your player base and include Rare Fish and Gems instead of say Kuva, Void Traces, or Garbage mods.

Make Fish (parts) and Gems (refined) sell-able for Credits as well as Standing trade in. This means that Fish/Gems would fill multiple roles as Table Filler. If those could be sold for Credits you'd get

1. A way for new players to earn Credits by selling them off.
  2. A way for Players (any level) to obtain Rarer Cetus resources without having to Fish or Mine if they really hate those activates.

I mean stuff like Norgs, Pyrol, Sentirum, Nyth, Cuthol, and, Glappid.

Yeah, I am having an issue I had gone over all to fragments, yet I am an undiscovered fragment at the end of all fragments.

The 43 Cephalon Fragments:

Spoiler

a1ac19332290af759386f472a521523a.jpg0f9b378b652cc80b07a498058cee78ef.jpg

The 20 Thousand-Year Fish Fragments:

Spoiler

2efbc71c4fb3783e7010a2eeffa04435.jpg

Lastly the 5 Glass Shard Fragments:

Spoiler

96325689eac68921b0d46b89339cd8b6.jpg

Yet in the last image, there is an undiscovered fragment.  So I am with the rest of you, confused to why this is a thing.

I would agree with the people who are saying that kuva and void traces are not good rewards for bounties.. if it weren't for the fact you get twice as much kuva from a normal kuva mission.. and nearly 5 times as much from the rift missions give in void traces. Meaning those should probably be increased instead of being in the bounty reward tables...

honestly i'd like something other than mind numbing face-smacking way to farm Kuva or traces when my craploads of lith begin to widdle away but i'm w/ everyone on this, take Kuva and traces out of 3 4 and 5. move those to 1 &2, maybe a higher amount of Wisps (like 3 to 5?)w/ bounty #3.  3 could do w/ another mod thats more Suite dto middle level players (not quite new but not really around long enough to have means for a Wide range of mods to deal w/ an dizzing array of builds. w/ the 4th and 5 more rewarding to veterans as those mods or items can be real enticing to new /mid players who feel up for a challenge what we're sorta used to w/ face-smashing against Sorties or teh abusrd tact alerts/events over the years (lv 130+ Scorches/napalms that one year when you guys did it for the lulz for just a potato) a sense of acomplishment like they're getting better in Progression.

EE.log Looking at it crashing so much
It still crashes in front of the gate going to the plain from Cetus as usual
Did you truly optimize it?

Application error messages:
Hub.lua
HubShip
EidolonMP.lua
EidolonTriggerFull
PostCameraUpdateHud.lua
Update
Hub.lua
Update

Edited by guren9071

there's currently an odd screen tearing that occurs which brings up a smaller screen that only has outlines of surroundings and the warframe, it's not easily noticeable but when it is it's honestly a pain to look at

there's also an issue where in operator mode a floating mirage of the hair will apeear at the bottom centre of the screen and it's rather obstructive when aiming

and there's a bug or something with the bounty sabotage bounties/incursion where enemies will not drop a beacon once an area is clear, no more enemies will spawn if using a frame like loki bringing the mission progress to a complete halt

Edited by Hunt3rK11l3r
more issues

5 hours ago, toafarmer said:

But hey! Hair will now be covered by paper mache masks!

Easy fixes get done faster, just because your enormous list wasn't completed instantly to your specifications doesn't mean they aren't fixing more elaborate bugs as they go.

7 hours ago, Inkogni said:

Go Fish

Ok.. but do they actually SPAWN that damn fish im after ? because 20 baits in i dont think it works or hints ANYTHING. what i do know is how many GOOPOLLA i have

Here's a tip, throw the bait in areas where the bubbly water forms, I'm assuming you're going after Murkrays, they seem to spawn more at night for me, from 10 baits I got ~15 of them.

5 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Here's a tip, throw the bait in areas where the bubbly water forms, I'm assuming you're going after Murkrays, they seem to spawn more at night for me, from 10 baits I got ~15 of them.

There are a lot of players that already said that does not work... Is RNG problem you can catch 15 of them and other player waste 20 baits and get nothing. Baits should be 100% chance... Im starting to hate the rng lottery on warframe.

8 minutes ago, DarkDemonXR69 said:

There are a lot of players that already said that does not work... Is RNG problem you can catch 15 of them and other player waste 20 baits and get nothing. Baits should be 100% chance... Im starting to hate the rng lottery on warframe.

If that's really the case then me getting ~15 Murks from 10 baits and you getting 0 from 20 baits, is not RNG, but most likely some sort of bug. Try going in the plains alone, could be that only the host can make them spawn under the conditions I mentioned.