Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

Just now, Krisavi said:

Umm killing staff, why would you want to kill DE ?

Btw login is working again, but please, don't go killing the staff, or else we won't get the servers working at 100% power...

I want to kill some stuff in game. My bad. English is not my first language.

4 minutes ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

well I've been to the board on a number of occasions and the entire rotation is missing, for all bounties it just skips it and switches between the table with the Furax wraith bp and the Left gauntlet.

I believe I have gotten all of the rotations, but it is not quite the same rotation system, it is just luck, you have bronze, silver and gold rewards and have to have luck to get the piece you want or just repeat a lot of times.

13 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I would be a lot happier about this Hotfix if it hadn't wiped out the results of an entire night of fishing and hunting Vomvalysts.

This has now happened several times, to the point that if I am on the Plains and a Hotfix notification comes, the only thing which I can possibly do is sprint back to Cetus as fast as possible and get the hell out before the Hotfix deletes every single thing in the known universe. Also, that function which you guys seemed quite happy about? That catching a fish serves as a sort of 'quicksave' for gains in the open world are? Yeah, that doesn't actually work. So far as I can tell, it never did.

I would like a couple of dozen Murkray back, please. They're literally worth an entire day's worth of Standing for the Ostron.

But they had to upgrade range on Zaw melee weapons! That couldn't wait the couple minutes 'til Plains night was over!
What're a couple of full Teralyst hunts/fishing nights worth of spoils compared to *that*.

I mean, c'mon, a half hour's worth of grinding, that's barely a drop in the standing bucket to begin with~

14 minutes ago, Bladereap3r said:

aye my tenno brother, i tried that and sent them a ticket with all info as you had done at the last update, and even snapshots. DE's reply,  they gave no reason why their code is screwing up with this fault and in a few words said they could NOT reimburse me or my team for resources or any other gathered rewards . :( but better luck with your ticket mate ;)

Well, If they keeping repeating same mistakes and then just ignore their losers customers it's their choice we losers players have our choice as well.

1 minute ago, Krisavi said:

I believe I have gotten all of the rotations, but it is not quite the same rotation system, it is just luck, you have bronze, silver and gold rewards and have to have luck to get the piece you want or just repeat a lot of times.

No. 100% confirmed 3 rotations from various tiers are missing. Rotation and reward rarity level are different things.

DE, I've logged back in, but you know what? I'm just gonna log out again. After all, this Hotfix will need its own Hotfix within the hour, and that will just wipe out everything I did until then, too.

So I'm asking myself what the bloody point is of logging in at all. 
No, wait. That's not right. I'm asking you.

What is the point of logging in if you're just gonna wipe out anything I got done?

Just now, Krisavi said:

no you're missing the point, theres 3 tables for all 5 bounties, these rotate over a 2 hour period or whatever it is. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bounties have a look, the rotation B table is missing currently.

Really DE?

We have AT LEAST a couple dozen important bugs that need fixes. And you interrupt a night in Cetus, and make half the server unable to log in, to give extra range to a Zaw?

What is that? At least you could have fixed that annoying Kubrow/Kavat bug that they can't pass a door.

This is not the first time it happens, but I surely hope it will be the last, this hotfixes are being nothing more than just frustrating.

Right, I'm gonna do something else, but before I go, I just wanna leave this as my final comment:

DE, I want to like your game. I really, truly do. A lot of the time, I succeed! But, I just cannot understand why you pull this kind of nonsense. It makes no sense to me. I truly believe that if you ever, ever feel like you have an antagonistic relationship with the community, you should probably look to your own decisions first, and put everything in that context.

The hotfixes in the old days were deadly stuffs. Some of my friends and my younger brother just stopped the game when the game always had crashes and lost loots and progress. I guess it is the time to improve your server park and not only aiding the peer to peer system. Dojos, Relays, any major things need already servers. The game is slowly growing and the playerbase actually 3-4 times more than you just started the game. (I count the non steam and console versions too). This is nice that you work on fixes and trying to solve things but it would be nice if you postpone this and make a forum note when you make hotfixes. Also when you make hotfixes instead of small minor fixes you should stick some issue together and just release 200-300 mb hotfixes which solve a lot other issues. That is annoying when you see the hotfixes because that means most of the time you just lose all your progress what you reached during that time and there is no solution. By head none can remember what you got in that mission and it is also I guess you don't know what we got in the mission so we just lose loot and time which is annoying aswell. 

I would like less hotfix but major hotfixes with collected feedbacks and issues solved.

5 minutes ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

no you're missing the point, theres 3 tables for all 5 bounties, these rotate over a 2 hour period or whatever it is. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bounties have a look, the rotation B table is missing currently.

It is not missing, I have seen Right glove in drop tables for sure. Also I have gotten Vigilante Vigor from drop table B. so i don't know what seems to be the problem for you. Which table it gets every plains day reset is quite random. 

Archived