Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

1 minute ago, DinendalMinyatur said:

Wut? I lost them during extraction after patching was done and notification said it is okay to restart to receive hotfix

It's because the launch of the hotfix murdered the servers and everyone got booted out of the game afterward. Frustrating as I was halfway through the last wave on sortie 3, although I imagine it's worse for people in the plains since you potentially lost a whole lot more.

3 minutes ago, DinendalMinyatur said:

Wut? I lost them during extraction after patching was done and notification said it is okay to restart to receive hotfix

Ditto pretty much the exact same thing for me and my team....ugh

Dev's this is the 2nd Update of yours " in a row"  ive competed my missions in POE and went to exit out and got stuck once again at the inner big door to Cetus would not open for me and had to  "Task Manager>exit the game" . my team & I  lost everything from 2 Elmo Caps. Can you Pleeeeees for the love of the tenno mother FIX this issue with your code!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe. 

Should have waited until after Halloween for this one.  I thought I was being haunted.

Hello,

Since quite a while now... everytime you guys from DE hotfix the game I get the "Network not Responding" error and I cant login anymore. I don't know why but it all started with the PoE update.

I am logging in from China.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Bladereap3r said:

Ditto pretty much the exact same thing for me and my team....ugh

Dev's this is the 2nd Update of yours " in a row"  ive competed my missions in POE and went to exit out and got stuck once again at the inner big door to Cetus would not open for me and had to  "Task Manager>exit the game" . my team & I  lost everything from 2 Elmo Caps. Can you Pleeeeees for the love of the tenno mother FIX this issue with your code!

Yeah I took a copy of latest EE.log and screenshot, although DE probably won't restore them, trying support tickets isnt going to hurt.

Archived