Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

halloween tatical alert

Jivy

33 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

The trip to Australia was more important than round 10 Tennogen for console and the Halloween alert. Oh well. Didn't stop'em from releasing DOtD junk, that's for sure. And the glyph pack still says expired. Meh, can't say I'm surprised. 

theres no new stuff in dotd. releasing dotd stuff for them is as easy as flipping a switch on a control consol

I know, I had a video planned and everything, was going to wait until the Halloween alert because I wanted it to be part of the video, the longer I waited... The less time I had to make a video, until finally it was late at night and I was occupied spending time with my wife. Though I can't blame them, as long as they keep hot fixing and prepping the plains build for consoles, I can liv without a Halloween event. DE has never been a company to just drop normal events for no reason.

31 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Was the living asteroid for this event or is it for something else then?

warframe on facebook posted about them today, so I assume its still on.

6 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

They had 365 days to prepare and we got no new skins or alert. This shows how the tunnel vision on cinematic quests and PoE is taking away from the actual content. They could have recycled last years event. Shame.

Oh, quit being an entitled little baby. So what if there is no event. Life is like that sometimes.