Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Login Milestone)

AEP8FlyBoy

9 minutes ago, Sorenxoras said:

Loving the way it looks, not to excited about the stats. I wasn't expecting anything approaching Silva & Aegis Prime, but something a little better would have been nice. 50 Slash would have been nice.

It's quite fast, especially so if using the Final Harbinger stance as opposed to Eleventh Storm.  That speed difference actually off-sets its lower damage relatively well, in-use.  Currently speaking (still in the process of testing builds and forma'ing) it seems like it's generally reliable to use in an overall sense.

Just basic ol' attack tends to work out well enough due to the very high speed combined with a general crit build.  Its special ability letting you set up enemies for finishers is a nice way to counteract its low damage vs heavy foes.  All in all, a reliable weapon, even if not the per-hit powerhouse that Silva & Aegis Prime is.

1 minute ago, Bobtm said:

It's quite fast, especially so if using the Final Harbinger stance as opposed to Eleventh Storm.  That speed difference actually off-sets its lower damage relatively well, in-use.  Currently speaking (still in the process of testing builds and forma'ing) it seems like it's generally reliable to use in an overall sense.

Just basic ol' attack tends to work out well enough due to the very high speed combined with a general crit build.  Its special ability letting you set up enemies for finishers is a nice way to counteract its low damage vs heavy foes.  All in all, a reliable weapon, even if not the per-hit powerhouse that Silva & Aegis Prime is.

Ah yes, Final Harbinger. The bane of my stance collection. I only today just managed to get Eleventh Storm, and i've pretty much given up on ever seeing Final Harbinger. I suppose i have yet to see the true potential of sword and board weapons yet.

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Damn that looks cool...

What's its special feature, op?

Its midair attack lets you throw the shield at enemies, opening them up to finishers.

It also looks pretty badass.
Here is its Wiki page if you want to read on it a bit: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma_%26_Octantis

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 hour ago, Sorenxoras said:

Loving the way it looks, not to excited about the stats. I wasn't expecting anything approaching Silva & Aegis Prime, but something a little better would have been nice. 50 Slash would have been nice.

If it's any consolation, it is pretty much better in every way compared to the Ack & Brunt. Although Silva & Aegis Prime beats it by a long shot, I think this weapon is worth the wait.

2 hours ago, Sorenxoras said:

Ah yes, Final Harbinger. The bane of my stance collection. I only today just managed to get Eleventh Storm, and i've pretty much given up on ever seeing Final Harbinger. I suppose i have yet to see the true potential of sword and board weapons yet.

I would recommend crafting the Sunrise Apothic and farm the Feyarch Specter from the Silver Grove. I think I got mine from there.

It's drop table is quite small, and since Final Harbinger is one of the 2 uncommon mod in it (the other 2 is rare), it should be quite easy to get.

That is, if you still want to try.

2 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Its midair attack lets you throw the shield at enemies, opening them up to finishers.

It also looks pretty badass.
Here is its Wiki page if you want to read on it a bit: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma_%26_Octantis

That's really cool, dead want it. Too bad i'm like 100 days behind.. haven't logged in as much as i used too *sadface*