Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard Mode

(PSN)daveoncode

Am I the only one wishing for an hard mode in warframe?

I'm MR16 now and I have all the maxed warframes, weapons, primed and corrupted mods... so in order to have a nice challenge other that sorties at level 100, I should start an endless mission and wait at least one hour... it would be cool to be able to choose an "hard mode" that lets you begin a mission starting from level 90/100 instead of 40/50... it also would be cool to have special rewards for these high level missions... what do you think?

Just now, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

The only problem with that is the fact that you need a full squad who knows what they are doing. I like this idea better because you could do it solo.

You want a harder challenge but don't want coordination. 

Well then nothing will be hard at all because you will just cheese it if its soloable.

The question is why?

Why you wanna do, say, 4 waves against level 100 mobs instead of 4 waves against level 30 mobs?

If the answer is for challenge then just play without mods. Remove all your frame mods and weapon mods and you've made yourself a challenge against lower level mobs. It'll be like you're fighting higher level mobs.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)daveoncode said:

I'm MR16 now and I have all the maxed warframes, weapons,

Pretty sure thats not right. Im MR 22, and im still behind on about 10 weapons.

Also, if you do the big kuva missions, you can get a taste of that hard mode.

Personally i dont have an problem with another tier of mission, as long as its optional.

Edited by chaotea

34 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

And the moment it gets added we get threads about "Its too hard!".

If you lock exclusive content behind it, sure. But if it was just a regular mission with higher level enemies, with rewards consisting of larger drops of farmable resources, i think it would be ok.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Personally i dont have an problem with another tier of mission, as long as its optional.

They probably can rank up higher but don't want to. 

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

I mean all the weapons I have are maxed and with "god builds" I don't have all them.

I also played kuva mission level 100 and is not so hard.

What I'm looking for is something like heroic or nightfall mode in Destiny with proper rewards

2 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The question is why?

Why you wanna do, say, 4 waves against level 100 mobs instead of 4 waves against level 30 mobs?

If the answer is for challenge then just play without mods. Remove all your frame mods and weapon mods and you've made yourself a challenge against lower level mobs. It'll be like you're fighting higher level mobs.

LOL

I can even play with dragon keys in my gear by following your idea :D

But, since warframe is focused on "building skills" I want to check my builds strength and my idea of an hard mode would make sense for testing riven mods for example, that are actually unnecessary with normal enemies ;)

2 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The question is why?

One of the more stupid comments i ever read . Congratz . Its like you do a stupidly easy game and then you tell people that if they want dificulty they can play it with their eyes close ... The objetive of playing a harder mode is to push your skill and build ...

Edited by Yagamilight123

Lvl 100+ enemies aren't even challenging, they are just frustrating to fight IMO. Being a bullet sponge soldier who takes 2 entire magazine of guns is not fun to fight against it.

One of the few things in that game i consider challenging is High tier bounties on PoE since they are more enemies classes out there so you have to actually PAY ATTENTION to where is that hammer grineer, where is that Hellion and where you are between them, i consider the health/armor/damage balancing beyond reasonable amount irrelevant since IMO it's not a good way to challenge someone.

That's why i'm excited each time i fight a Teralyst, because i actually have to be wary of them, be on my guards and fight.

I hope DE is gonna add more challenging enemies like those from PoE and the Teralyst.

Happy Hunting Tenno !

Edited by Ax-Stark