Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was your hardest warframe to farm?

EndermanBeast

For me, 

-Harrow and Octavia are almost impossible to get, but Octavia is much easier. (Got Octavia built on Christmas Day, it was my present)

-Gara is now impossible to get, with the bountys being mostly Ammo Drum or 4,000 credits.

-Equniox is the only frame I’ve not bothered to farm for and will probably buy her.

What are yours?

(if anyone says Mesa, I got all her parts in 3 runs. ezpz) 

Edited by EndermanBeast

Just now, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Harrow. His systems are bugged, and support refuses to give me the systems despite me explaining my situation and still not getting the systems.

Nidus. Bought him. Infested Salvage, while is new and interesting, is boring.

I haven’t farmed him properly but I did one match of it and got his neuroptics first try. But I ageee with Harrow, I did at least 50 runs but I’ve given up now.

My first Rhino Prime Chassis demanded a total of 8 hours of Void Survival back in 2014. It was not fun.

As for non-primes, Mesa. Looking back, it wasn't TOO bad, but it certainly was tedious to get the Alad Coordinates from the Infested Invasions.

Ivara took me about 250 spy runs to farm. Hydroid was a real pain back when we need to build keys for him, before the delta beacon changes I'd only see one-two drops every 20 min intervals and even after my game was glitched where everyone else would see the delta beacons dropping in abundance and I'd still only see one-two drop when I was hosting. Thought everyone was trolling me.

I don't get all the Mesa votes. You can do 4 Salad V runs with a single key, and each of her parts has a decent chance of dropping from each one. The most time-consuming thing is doing, like, 9 Invasion missions whenever you need a new key-- which isn't even saying much, since all of those missions are extremely quick.

For me, Nidus is hands-down the worst. Still don't have him, and I likely never will as long as I have to spend ~20 minutes in that horrible mission for a bloody 14% chance at the part I want.

Edited by SortaRandom

I've farmed Mesa, Ivara and octavia and I can tell you... harrow is just horrible.... The AI on the defection missions makes me want to claw 9/10 of their eyes out.... it does not help that it takes for-freaking-ever to get 8 squads in... only to have it give you 2(!) Life strikes... and no systems or god forbid a relic or 20...

many runs, some reaching 32 squads... and i'm still slaving away..

oh and the neups seem to be on spy missions... This will be fun..

BACK IN MY DAY

Banshee wasn't just bought at a clan dojo, she was a possible reward on certain defense missions scattered around the star chart or something like that. 

I cried tears of joy when I finally received the last part on an infested defense reward.

These days though, I'm still missing the defection harrow piece and the gara helmet from 3rd tier bounty. I also recall Mesa was a bit of a pain to acquire

Edited by RyanGo

8 minutes ago, Cook-EN- said:

Banshee. Other vets will understand the pain.

Oh god, back when she was a defense drop. A random defense drop, when we couldn't stack drops. No forma, high level corpus defense on Outer Terminus, when Railgun Moas could shoot through Frost globe, and multiple ones could stun lock you. And we de evolve into cover based shooter. Dark times. Dark times.